Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Are U Into Mini Importation? Do This One Thing And Watch Your Profit Hit The Roo - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are U Into Mini Importation? Do This One Thing And Watch Your Profit Hit The Roo (843 Views)

Don't Hold Crypto Instead Do This And Watch Your Portfolio Grow Faster! / Increase Your Profit And ROI With These Kind Of Websites / Watch Your Investment Grow By Investing In royalty Gardens,Ibeju-Lekki At #1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Into Mini Importation? Do This One Thing And Watch Your Profit Hit The Roo by Susily(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2019
Are you into mini importation?

Do this one thing and watch your profit hit the roof

Are you looking for a way to bypass agents and buy directly and safely from manufacturers in China at factory price?

Are you tired of the excesses and shakara of agents with their unnecessary charges and delays?

Some agents charge you for links of the product you send them so they can source the product for you

That one is not enough for them, they also charge you sometimes close to 10% of the price of the product you bought in the name of commission

All these unnecessary costs cut deep into your profit margin that you may struggle to cover your capital

The local shipping within China will increase your cost the more, thinning the chances of recouping your capital not to talk of making a profit

The illustration below will show you the harm agents are doing to your mini importation business:

You are interested in selling men's shoe, so you search for the shoe you want to buy on Alibaba, taoboa or 1688, you copy the links and send to your agent at 3 yuan per link(NB: 1 yuan is about #55)

You want to purchase 20 pairs of the shoes which goes for 38 yuan per pair, making it 760 yuan(38 yuan ×20) for 20 pairs.

You pay close to 10% agent commission on the price of the goods you bought. In this case, around 76 yuan

You also pay for local shipping from manufacturers' factory to your agent's office which may cost up to 25 yuan.

That's not even all, your cost keeps on going up and up

You will also bear the cost of transportation of your goods from your agent's office to the shipping company that'll bring down your goods to Lagos

When your goods reach your shipping company, it will be re-weighed and you will also be charged per kg of your goods

Some charge up to $7/kg as shipping fee and about #500/kg for custom clearance

The idea as a smart importer is to reduce the overall landing cost, thereby increasing your profit margin

If you wanna survive in this business, then you've got to grow thick skin, especially now that the competition is fierce

Take another instance:

-You wanna buy 100 pieces of something that'd cost #800 per one, as stated on the seller's store

- Local shipping would cost you, say #5k because the goods is kinda big

- You pay the amount to an agent. He/she negotiates with the seller and settles for #650 for one( pocketing #150)

- He tells the seller that you're a serious customer who'd buy in thousands next time if the seller takes care of the local shipping for free

Now lemme break your fragile heart

* Agent pockets #150 per each. Multiply that by 100, do the maths

* He pockets the local shipping fee(5k)

* You still pay his/her service charge( commission)

You see, your agent doesn't have your best interest at heart. You have to up your game because the only interest he has at heart is his POCKET.

You are being ripped off all round by your agent.

Isn't it Heartbreaking? I bet you, it is!

All these unnecessary costs eat deeply into your profits, leaving you high and dry....Heck! You can even be forced to pack your kaya (luggage) and go back to your village

No, its not your village pipu that's doing you....they're innocent. Don't blame them

You can import Smarter this year and beyond.

What if I show you how to chat and negotiate directly with manufacturers and suppliers.

This alone will save you a lot of money. No more charges per link, no more 10% commission, no more local shipping fee from manufacturer to agent's office...

...no more rip off by agents....no more Bullshit

Cost is cut down to the bearest minimum and profit is maximized

You might have heard of wechat, maybe you haven't

Wechat enables you the buyer to chat with manufacturers on 1688, even with those of them that don't speak English

You chat with them in Chinese( you don't need to know mandarin to do it). They reply you in Chinese and you translate to English. Simple!

You also save a lot of money on exchange rates. You don't need to convert your naira to dollars to purchase. nada!

You just create a wechat wallet, fund it and pay your suppliers directly in yuan, as one yuan is about #55 as against dollar where one dollar is #365....

...doing this keeps down cost obviously and increase your profit margin

Previously, to be able to operate a wechat wallet, you will need to open a Chinese bank account...

...but now, people outside China can open a wechat wallet without the hassle of traveling to China to open a bank account

Also, if you have a funded wechat wallet and looking for buyers, I have a wechat escrow whatsapp group where buyers and sellers meet, negotiate rates and then trade

If you don't have a wechat wallet, I'll open one for you for FREE so you can be able to start buying directly from manufacturers and earn HUGE PROFITS.

People charge a lot of money to create wechat wallet...some charge close to 15k but you'll get it for FREE

I will also show you how to get manufacturer's contact from 1688 so that you can add them up and negotiate prices.

They reply very fast

That's not all, you will also get to know how to chat with suppliers in Chinese, so you don't scare the hell outta them cos most 1688 sellers no sabi speak English ( you don't have to know Chinese to do this)

Why am I doing this? What do I have to gain? This question must have crossed your mind

Well, am doing this for two reasons;

1. Celebrated my dad's 70th birthday so I thought it wise to give out value to mini importers

2. So that you can join my wechat escrow group where you will meet buyers &sellers, where you buy wechat funds to pay your suppliers with, and also sell funds to mini importers that wanna buy

No single person will hold you at random. If you don't like the rate a seller gives you, there are many sellers to negotiate with until you get the lowest bidder

All these ensure that you minimize cost and maximize Profit

As an escrow, my team moderates every transaction

Also, in the group, we rub minds on how to run our businesses profitably

So if you are interested in creating a wechat wallet, kindly add this number on whatsapp, 08149470004.

Message us with the code " wechat wallet" and you'll be responded to immediately.

PSsad1) you'll have a wechat wallet created for you for FREE

(2) you'll learn how to get manufacturers contact( phone no) from 1688, so you can chat them up on wechat

(3) you will get to know how to chat suppliers with Chinese and also how to translate their reply to English

PSS: (1) Add us on whatsapp 08149470004, then go to play store or Apple store to download and install wechat app, if you don't have it yet

(2) Make sure you have a MasterCard or visacard of any bank for authenticating your wechat wallet

In everything you do, make sure it's profitable

See you on whatsapp.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are U Into Mini Importation? Do This One Thing And Watch Your Profit Hit The Roo by beekay2002: 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Hello sir here is my WhatsApp number

Thanks and God bless u for ur kind heart
Re: Are U Into Mini Importation? Do This One Thing And Watch Your Profit Hit The Roo by kenneth6901: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
+228 700 58 745
Re: Are U Into Mini Importation? Do This One Thing And Watch Your Profit Hit The Roo by Vcent50: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Make 1k Daily With Targeted Ads / Help!!! Access Bank Withheld My Money!! / LEARN FOREX TRADING AT AFFORDABLE PRICE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.