Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,173 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview (37918 Views)

Photos From Atiku's 2019 Campaign In Owerri, Imo State / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State / Videos From Atiku, PDP Campaign In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by wunmi590(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Proflare001:
he is not doing this for atiku, pdp nor Nigeria but his own intrest we all know how bad a human saraki is. the last thing he would do is to support someone without benet fit. guy

Lol
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by 2sexycom(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
mr Atiku has done nothing to better the life of the common man.no charity, no humanitarian projects or programs that helps the common man.he is selfish and greedy that is the reason why he wants to become the president. He doesn't deserve our votes.
TO BE A BMC no easy ooo cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by heendrix(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
someone that was busy stammering up and down? What did he answer honestly? He lied about deporting beggars.

Oga goan sit down u hv no point jare mr where where when didn't stammer shey

Zombie kee you there

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Raphaelmary(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2019
FiftyFifty:
AtikuObi are pathetic liars. Why Obi can lie so boldly, openly, brazenly & unashamedly is beyond me. They've attempted unsuccessfully though to make a carricature of our collective intelligence by twisting facts and figures to justify their obviously unjustifiable failures. These people can't be trusted for a second. I was telling myself: Imagine Atiku heading the executive, Saraki heading the legislature & Onnoghen heading the Judiciary. Just imagine!

God forbid bad thing!!!
[sup][/sup]
go and die
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by heendrix(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2019
AllenSpencer:
Lairs

All the gibberish they were spewing out are cajoled to make the insane feel they are saint.

Rubbish with no concrete or subject point. Romancing questions with personal opinions.

This one is in Sivia pain....all what your cow master of Daura couldn't answer

sha don kee yourself this early momo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by heendrix(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2019
Mynaija292:
all na wash. They are just being nice to get our votes, wait until they get there you will change your narratives. Long Live The Federal Republic of NIGERIA.

samueltoski ask him buhari wasn't nice? didn't he shed some useless tears to get our vote

your hv no point mr man

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by xjiggy: 9:40am On Jan 31, 2019
7. Atiku Abubakar replying to a question:
"When you reduce Coporate tax, it creates incentives to investors that then employ more people, the people that are employed get taxed"

Enriching the rich and impoverishing the poor
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Gmajor(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
someone that was busy stammering up and down? What did he answer honestly? He lied about deporting beggars.
Are you one of the beggars that was deported?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Gmajor(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
Are you one of the beggars that was deported?
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Kennydoc(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
mr Atiku has done nothing to better the life of the common man.no charity, no humanitarian projects or programs that helps the common man.he is selfish and greedy that is the reason why he wants to become the president. He doesn't deserve our votes.

Can you tell us what Buhari has done to better the life of the common man since he left office in 1985 and returned in 2015? I will be waiting for your answer.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by nabiz(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Enoch07:
It's alright
it will concern you when buhari win and hungry mama you sotee you no go even see mango shop
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Peridotushers18: 9:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Even APC wish they have atiku/obi has there candidate.
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by BTCog: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2019
My fellow Buhari supporters, let us agree that Atiku/Obi Team is better than PMB/Osibanjo team. These PDP guys look more intelligent than Baba. Let's give them a chance and allow Baba to go for his medical checkup. Let's vote logically for the first time in this country. I rest my case. Atiku just got one extra vote now.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Otsam(m): 9:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

He built a university.. 2nd highest employer of labour in adamawa, according to you, the workers are ghosts and not citizens...

How do you people even reason..

Don't blame him, you should notice he's doing the work or all his colleagues, so i don't think he heard when Atiku said he deposited money at fmc yola for whoever can not pay their medical bills and it's been on for over four years but because he didn't come to social media to say it like the tradermoni he's not a humanitarian.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Eastatlantalove(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
he isn't better, he is an unrepentant embezzler who intends to loot and return the country to corruption and poverty.
okay we are not in poverty... na this same Nigeria two of us day?
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by AnaCheks(m): 10:06am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
.. Don't change your moniker

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by ferdybillion(m): 10:08am On Jan 31, 2019
Truly I am not in support of atiku but I prefer him to the brain dead buhari. I have watched apc campaigns and interviews, my brothers and sisters it's only enemy of progress that will vote those people back. They have nothing at all to offer I mean nothing. We can do far better than we are today. Everyone is questioning the morality of atiku when we all know that we in this country have that issue. Look at amechi, oshiomole, lai mohammed, tinubu, ngige, just take a look at those people promising nothing. The past four years has been like hell for Nigerians and some stupid youths are happy with npower, go and see other countries you are happy with crumbs when you should be living like Kings. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by pieces18: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2019
we have no choice right now but to give #atikuObi a chance. Nigeria is a like a patient infected with a disease that no one has been able to cure, even the holiest of all has tried but failed woefully. so there is a need for both healers to try, who knows? the cure may come from these two.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by ferdybillion(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2019
BTCog:
My fellow Buhari supporters, let us agree that Atiku/Obi Team is better than PMB/Osibanjo team. These PDP guys look more intelligent than Baba. Let's give them a chance and allow Baba to go for his medical checkup. Let's vote logically for the first time in this country. I rest my case. Atiku just got one extra vote now.
They will not agree with you because they have been cursed with the intention to run this country down.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Melian(f): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Scoff
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by ferdybillion(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari has done what he think is best and we are tired let atiku take over if he misbehaves we change him no time for nonsense

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Markabsf: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Smart and intelligent duo. PDP . POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by WonderManly(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
Goal to where? Their Ball went over the Bar.Nothing for them this 2019.

Ironicaly speaking... Nothing for Buhari and APC this time around "2019". Nigeria is out of shaku-shaku i repeat!

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
what's intelligent about their lies and obvious deceit?

Can you outline some of their lies?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2019
sinaj:
Obi was the man of the match grin

His answers were just hilarious and intelligent grin
Im proud of him
They were both ingenious.
Bless them
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by freemi(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
he isn't better, he is an unrepentant embezzler who intends to loot and return the country to corruption and poverty.
am nt sure der wl b any corruption and poverty wors than wt w r xperiencin nw

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by blackboy2star(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2019
GOOGLE WILL HELP YOU TO REDUCE YOUR PAINMENT

SOWORE 2019

fibiyaks:

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by adewuyia2014(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2019
Next Level all i know..............

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Adewoyin123(f): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Adewoyin123:
Please dear fellow nairalanders. The company I work with suspends all activities for the past 4 months due to d unavailability of funds by the government to execute contracts given to them. Ccecc.. 95percent of the staffs are sacked and I happen to be a victim. Sincerely I just have to swallow d pride and come out here. Since all means to get a job has been to no avail. Pls if there's anyone who can get me an employment within Lagos here, Pls do so as to enable me get something doing and as well keep up with d financial running of my family. I'm married with a kid and it's looks most difficult to keep d family functioning. 08109483019 is my number ....thanks God bless and have a blessed day ahead
Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by Ojiofor: 10:42am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku/Obi is Gold plated in fact a world cup winning team. Believe that!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Hilarious/powerful Responses From Atiku/obi NG Candidate Interview by manuelzz(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:

You've been displaying your insanity all over this thread, bros take am easy make u no collapse o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters chant "This is the Structure" during Rally For Peter Obi In Jos / Edo Speaker, Frank Okiye Dumps APC For PDP / Davido Blasts Oyetola: 'You Are Actually Just A Bad Human Being'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.