Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku (18265 Views)

Petrol Prices To Fall Over Refineries’ Take Off, Says Cardoso / Abaribe, Others Lose N300m Bail Bond As FG Rearrests Kanu / US Consulate Replies FG Says Atiku’s American Visa Status Is Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by babakb: 5:40am On Jan 31, 2019
livelymatilda22:

This is like asking why fake pastors build churches or why corrupt people join police force... It doesn't make no sense.. You should have told us what they achieved with it.

Have you heard of Nuhu Ribadu?
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by helinues: 5:44am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

Read people.... he used that line because he was the brainchild behind Efcc and gave the order personally, didnt you see where it reads "from privatization proceeds" and was repaid when it had a budget the next year?

Read Read Read... "it is not "is" money

And how much did they recovered for the whole 8 years? Only $4bn when Dasuki's alone shared $2.5bn with Pdp goons.
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:

And how much did they recovered for the whole 8 years? Only $4bn when Dasuki's alone shared $2.5bn with Pdp goons.

Dont know about money recovered but which anti corruption initiative has the APC even thought of starting?
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by helinues: 5:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

Dont know about money recovered but which anti corruption initiative has the APC even thought of starting?

Why should they start new anti corruption agencies when 2 are already on ground...
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:

Why should they start new anti corruption agencies when 2 are already on ground...

Initiatives not agencies....
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Neoteny(m): 6:01am On Jan 31, 2019
Shayetet13:
Both the EFCC and ICPC, the only corruption fighting agencies are brain child of the PDP. If i am so corrupt and love corruption, why would i form anti corruption agencies?

To use as political tools to intimidate perceived enemies

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by enfash03(m): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2019
Shayetet13:

Read Zombie, Read. I know your brain is equally dead, but atleast go through the stuff written

ode na you suppose read.... stop been sentimental

What the guy was saying is that... for example.... let say you working in a bank and you borrow your bank money to execute one of its project.

GUY... THINK ABOUT IT
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by helinues: 6:03am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

Initiatives not agencies....

Are you expecting another initiatives without fully implementations like TSA and BVN ?
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Neoteny(m): 6:05am On Jan 31, 2019
Ray97:
definitely not magus efcc. wait a minute is efcc a private firm am not understanding what atiku is saying

The man would say anything.

There's no way a statutory entity set up by law won't get government funding.

What the hell is 300m that government then couldn't pay?

Indeed it's against the law for Atiku to fund any government entity because of conflict of interest.

And who gave Atiku the authority to unilaterally utilize public funds like that?

Man's an unrepentant liar who'd say anything to get elected.

Thief.
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:

Are you expecting another initiatives without fully implementations like TSA and BVN ?

There are lots of anticorruption initiatives which are not financial in countries all over the world.. the two you mentioned are just financial and not even APC initiative.

Corruption is not just financial... it encompasses a lot of other fields.
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by jaxxy(m): 6:13am On Jan 31, 2019
mmadu5:
atiku talks too much

I like the fact he’s not afraid to say his mind just like trump. If he’s wrong he can be corrected. Sm keep their terrible agenda inside and display alot of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by helinues: 6:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

There are lots of anticorruption initiatives which are not financial in countries all over the world.. the two you mentioned are just financial and not even APC initiative.

Corruption is not just financial... it encompasses a lot of other fields.

You still don't get my point. What is the essence of initiating a new agency when the institutions of the current one are not strong?

We have a lot of problems which should be attended to but it seems like FG and the lawmakers don't know their priorities .

Do you know if the word suspension is not quickly taking care of by our lawmakers, more trouble looming ahead?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by sunnyeinstein(m): 6:18am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:
lmao @ athiefKulooter.

Your own personal money of government money?

I know it's a lie gan sef.

The same EFCC will send you to jail.

No hate bro/sis, just baffled...

Did you read the story at all? Or you wanted to comment so bad you missed his point.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Alec65538i: 6:21am On Jan 31, 2019
See prove below

Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by deomelo: 6:24am On Jan 31, 2019
sunnyeinstein:

No hate bro/sis, just baffled...

Did you read the story at all? Or you wanted to comment so bad you missed his point.

I read the story and regardless what the crooked and corrupt athifkULooter said, he did not lend any money, the FG did. PERIOD.
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:

You still don't get my point. What is the essence of initiating a new agency when the institutions of the current one are not strong?

We have a lot of problems which should be attended to but it seems like FG and the lawmakers don't know their priorities .

Do you know if the word suspension is not quickly taking care of by our lawmakers, more trouble looming ahead?

You are getting it muddled up... these technological initiative are what strengthens the institutions like the TSA and BVN automatically strenghtened the Banks, EFCC, ICPC, Government ministries without a single harrassment same way the AGRIC wallet by adesina skyrocketed the Agric sector to the extent he was called to head ADB.

In essence, the right people with the right thoughts are being sidelined through nepotism while we expect growth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by helinues: 6:36am On Jan 31, 2019
Esseite:

You are getting it muddled up... these technological initiative are what strengthens the institutions like the TSA and BVN automatically strenghtened the Banks, EFCC, ICPC, Government ministries without a single harrassment same way the AGRIC wallet by adesina skyrocketed the Agric sector to the extent he was called to head ADB.

In essence, the right people with the right thoughts are being sidelined through nepotism while we expect growth.

As Kadira asked yesterday, is government no longer a continuity?
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by mycar: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2019
summygee1:
Finally, he has stated why he cannot be investigated or persecuted by EFCC.

He is a financial member.
He is their paymaster

Thank God for opening up.
When people are talking , you too will join them, for your low IQ, he borrowed them money from the government money and they have paid, it happened under Ribadu and most of the top guys there then must have retired.
So, get a life and for once. Think beyond ethnicity
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by oluwaemmanuel: 7:03am On Jan 31, 2019
is privatization proceeds supposed to be your personal money? I prefer PMB cos I won't want sumone selling Nigeria to itself
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by toplinetrtrend: 7:05am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/b]

[b]What's my business with this village IPOBZOMBIE.?

I'm sure, somsome people with dead brain will also say bafarawa is anan ipobzombie
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by prinzcheetah: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Who notice that Atiku didn't answer that question
How will you fight corruption he has gotten to UAE and back blaming the judiciary but when buhari said the system was slow the acted as if they didn't know what he was saying
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by gomeks(m): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2019
Shayetet13:
Both the EFCC and ICPC, the only corruption fighting agencies are brain child of the PDP. If i am so corrupt and love corruption, why would i form anti corruption agencies?
dumb listen to yourself.
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by toplinetrtrend: 7:07am On Jan 31, 2019
fibiyaks:
is that dead man that removed your corrupt CJN and left you guys wailng for days.Dont worry,Una go dey Alright.

And that dead man had been too dead to see the corrupt Babachir Lawal
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by etrouble: 7:15am On Jan 31, 2019
Very good of you Atikuloot. You have become richer than the country such that you loaned the country money so that a government agency can kick start. Very good, but thunder will fire your whole generation for stealing our money and then borrowing us the stolen money.
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by martineverest(m): 7:17am On Jan 31, 2019
I was shocked yesterday when he said this....Atiku became confused when the woman started asking him unexpected questions and he began spewing trash
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by texazzpete(m): 7:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Isn't this the same thing we've been dragging Osinbajo for? Diverting money allocated for something else into another thing without due appropriation?
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by deor03(m): 7:45am On Jan 31, 2019
deomelo:
lmao @ athiefKulooter.

R E A D !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Malikcoker: 7:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Those yearning to hear Atiku speak heard him loud on #NgTheCandidates, his words and body language was convincing; Atiku and Obi are nothing but EMPTY barrel, oozing with lies and propensities to loot Nigeria dry again. Men who are out to do the bidding of their cronies.
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Thojan(m): 8:03am On Jan 31, 2019
Your problem is like that of your leader Buhari.. You both can't read. I'm surprised at yours tho cos you don't seem like 76 to me. SMH
deomelo:
lmao @ athiefKulooter.

Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:

As Kadira asked yesterday, is government no longer a continuity?

Government is only a continuity if the right people replaced the right people... and it does not up to 4 years to see progress.
Re: BREAKING: I Lent EFCC N300m So It Could Take Off, Says Atiku by MAYOWAAK: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2019
……………………I then remembered a little-known clause in section nine of the Privatization and Commercialization Act that empowers the BPE and the National Council of Privatization to do whatever was necessary to further the interests of privatization. It is an omnibus clause in the legislation, which gives some flexibility. After clearing it with the BPE attorneys and obtaining an en principe consent of the vice president, I went back to Nuhu to find out how much he needed to take off.
“We have good news. I think we can get you some money, how much do you need?” “Twenty million naira.” “Twenty million?” “Yes.” “Are you sure?” “Yeah, that is all I need.” “Ok, I think you are new in this business. Let us get you 100 million. If you do not need it, keep it in the bank and return it at the end of the fiscal year. But I do not think we can ask for this kind of money twice. I have asked, I have tested the waters, we are going to get it, let’s ask for a lot. We will get you 100 million.” “No, it is too much, what am I going to do with that kind of money?” “It is better to have money and not to need it than to need it and not have it. So let’s get you 100 million.” I smiled, surprised at Nuhu's modesty, and financial naivety. We knew Atiku would not approve whatever amount we asked, but would cut it down to feel like the decision maker. So we sent a memo requesting 200 million and sure enough, 100 million was approved. We then issued a cheque to Nuhu…………………………………..

SOURCE: THE ACCIDENTAL PUBLIC SERVANT BY MALLAM Nasir El-Rufai.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Begins Aerial Surveillance Patrol Of Abuja / Atiku, Obi V Tinubu: No Date Fixed Yet For Judgement - Tribunal / Salary Of A Nigerian Politician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.