Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. (35906 Views)

BBC Interview:Tinubu Questioned On 4 Billion Dollars (N1.84 Thrillion) Net Worth / Peter Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In His Family Business / Peter Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Fa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. by dadark: 6:29am On Feb 01, 2019
its hard to understand a igbo mind....they see nothing wrong in what they do....

a igbo sellin drugs abroad see nothing wrong in what they are doing.....

they will say its revenge for treating black people so bad in the past....

you cant believe it when a white drugs addict comes to you and complain about them....

you become speechless... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. by meccuno: 7:23am On Feb 01, 2019
[s]
MrSix:
Errrm
I just finished streaming the interview on YouTube and I'd say that ,on a general note, I wasn't impressed.
There are implications to the answers made by Peter Obi especially. He wouldn't answer the questions but would throw them back, and also points stuffs in a direction I'd break down with their logical implications below. And as a matter of fact, he cared less if he was wrong as long as it paid or he wasn't caught. Same thing for Atiku, especially on the latter.

*If you steal money to feed the society, it's ok since the end of the outcome is good.
Question: What about where the money was taken from?
*If you can't prove God exists, then he doesn't exist.
Why: Because according to the Atiku/Obi/PDP logic, if you can't prove Atiku guilty of any corruption allegation, as a matter of fact, he didn't commit any.
Atiku expressly claimed OBJ investigated him more than any other politician/person and yet found no evidence for his allegations.

Those above break downs were the overtones of the interview; it doesn't matter if it's legal, but as long as Obi invested $30mil to result $100mil, it's ok. Clearly, the ends justify the means here. And also, if you've no evidence, it never happened.

Check my signature
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery.
[/s] ypu can do better than this dude.......really a dumb post.

1 Like

Re: Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. by MrSix: 8:27am On Feb 01, 2019
meccuno:
[s][/s] ypu can do better than this dude.......really a dumb post.
Please don't have kids, else they'd be dumb as fu.c..k.
Re: Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. by dominusgai(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrSix:

Bro, morning
Did you happen to watch the interview? Atiku and even Peter Obi ran froM the questions they were asked to give answers in a way that even and intelligent man would operate in his folly to believe and be wowed by such answers. Peter Obi's was even worse.

Now, going by my initial stance and what you just wrote, let me point it out to you what's clear that you didn't see.

*Has God been proven to exist? NO! All we've are just claims, unsupported visions, perceptions etc. Same thing with Atiku.
In this case, Obasanjo has made his research and Atiku is guilty even though not charged in court, as according to you, you must be guilty before a courT of law. This is exactly why the God analogy came in. Has God been proven in the laboratory? NO! Yet people cast their beliefs on him. Tell me, how's that a problem that if God can't be proven then he doesn't exist which is parallel to the statement, "if Atiku's corruption allegations can't be proven, then they don't exist and thus, Atiku is not guilty."
But you see, you're being religious here. And I don't care because I expect any religious folk to always defend their God who doesn't give a fu...ck about them.

Ganduje has fell victim of the camera. He did what other politicians do but his was recorded with a camera, prolly unknown to hiM. Since there's evidence, he's guilty but has the court charged him? NO! If you think you're guilty only before the court then you need to have a rethink about the side you lay.

In another news...

I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature.
They did not run away from any question, the interviewer was just being unprofessional. How come when they are giving a detailed answer to a question asked she cuts them off? And come on, if they have the ability to wow an intelligent man with their answers they are capable of navigating conflicting issues without causing havoc like your clueless president did.

Hmmm, that Obasanjo made the accusation meant a detailed investigation was done on Atiku by all the anti corruption agency available in Nigeria. That they could not see a single evidence to cause them to charge him to court meant there was none. That is the whole idea of evidence, to make sure people are not condemned based on feelings. More innocent people have been condemned without evidence but feelings that guilty people freed without evidence but feelings. That is why the court is not run on feelings but on evidence. If the evidence cannot be found despite heavy investigation both by Obasanjo and Buhari, then you are telling me he is either smarter than both of them or not guilty.

I wasn't religious, you were the one that brought God in the mix.

Then just one question on Gaduje, if it was a PDP governor that was court on camera receiving bribe, not once but over 4 times would they not have been charged to court?

Back to what I said before, they probed atiku and could not find a shred of evidence on him to charge him to court, yet you claim he is guilty. But the ones that they have evidence against, they are claiming they are innocent and refusing to charge them to court. What does that tell you of the government?

1 Like

Re: Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. by MrSix: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
dominusgai:

They did not run away from any question, the interviewer was just being unprofessional. How come when they are giving a detailed answer to a question asked she cuts them off? And come on, if they have the ability to wow an intelligent man with their answers they are capable of navigating conflicting issues without causing havoc like your clueless president did.

Hmmm, that Obasanjo made the accusation meant a detailed investigation was done on Atiku by all the anti corruption agency available in Nigeria. That they could not see a single evidence to cause them to charge him to court meant there was none.

I wasn't religious, you were the one that brought God in the mix.

Then just one question on Gaduje, if it was a PDP governor that was court on camera receiving bribe, not once but over 4 times would they not have been charged to court?

Back to what I said before, they probed atiku and could not find a shred of evidence on him to charge him to court, yet you claim he is guilty. But the ones that they have evidence against, they are claiming they are innocent and refusing to charge them to court. What does that tell you of the government?
Lets just slip over our opinions bro.
Re: Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. by meccuno: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrSix:

Please don't have kids, else they'd be dumb as fu.c..k.
says one with dumb kids. thanks but no thanks dude. you need it more.
Re: Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. by sherify2011: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
See denial oooooo. So d snake wey swallow billion na during Jonathan time abi Or was that silly news a joke?

If you don't know about what happened, you better go and research. I have not mentioned Jonathan or any other persons in my comment.
Do your research first, before starting what you cannot 'finish'.
Re: Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. by sherify2011: 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
See denial oooooo. So d snake wey swallow billion na during Jonathan time abi Or was that silly news a joke?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiR0rOqxpvgAhUSbVAKHe0EDZwQzPwBegQIARAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fdailypost.ng%2F2018%2F02%2F10%2Fstrange-snake-swallows-n36-million-cash-jamb-office%2F&psig=AOvVaw3ipyGhKIcjpd5PSnR1xV9s&ust=1549145364263166
Re: Obi Questioned On Why He Invested $30m State Funds In Company Where His Family.. by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 14, 2020
psalmsjob:

Shola! Shola!! Shola!!! E melo ni mope e? Give yourself brain!

Let's say he is truly interested in the people of Anambra like he said and he gives $30million which is equal to $1000 each for 30,000 traders. How far do you think that would have gone by now?

Peter Obi invested Anambra state money in Peter Obi and Company for the future of Anambra State he says yet wailers says it's okay no conflict of interest in that clear stealing by trick.

It's the same story like Atiku said "I will enrich my friends if I become president" and "I will sell all government properties...to my friends...at discount price"

Atiku Abubakar is a Boldface-Thief while Peter Obi is a Cunny-Thief...No Vote For Thieves o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Relocation Of US Africa Command Headquarters From Germany / Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / Rivers Women Prevented Soldiers From Entering Ogu/Bolo LGA Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.