Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos (29571 Views)

Aso Rock Hotel Workers In Police Net For Swindling Owner Of ₦3.5 Million / Burial Photos Of Olusola Olusoga, Killed By Her Hotel Workers / Hotel Workers Kill London Returnee-owner, Manager In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by RUDEBOYY(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
may her soul rest in peace....
Pls dear employers,treat your ur workers ad humans.
I had an experience in my former place of work.
was working 24hrs in a hotel for just a meagre amount
then when I got fed up and resigned this ppl refused to pay me my two months salaries till now.
some ppl might actually be pushed to the extreme u know
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by MPVGoddess: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

Drop your email or whatsapp..thanks

mpvgod

@

yandex

com
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by Zanziman: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

Drop your whatsapp or email

nwankwoto@gmail.com
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by mekybabe1: 12:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Eeyah..may her soul rip but this Melisa babe resembles the actress, Angela Okorie so much.
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:
Guys please I need someone who is skilled in php and can set up a Linux vps

If you have the above skills, please kindly quote me now!!!!

I have a job for you!
Pm me
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
ChiefSweetus:
People are strong o! You experience serious bereavement like this and still have strength to go to social media in hours.

The thing shock me sef.

1 Like

Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nigeria needs an identity system that is linked to your biometrics for tracking all illegal activities.

People who behave like animals must be controlled with data technology.

Rip to your mum.
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
andrew12:
I wonder how workers take turn assasina�

Those men have always been thieves/criminals and opportunist. U don’t just wake up one morning and commit such crime.

People need to be sensitive or do proper checks of who they employ or get trusted security for their private homes or businesses.
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by 1759King: 12:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

I have a job for you!
This very job description was what started my IT outfit. I was tasked with setting up vps and VPN between a certain state government's office and their Lagos liaison office more than a decade ago during my NYSC days - a job I did so well that made me an automatic employer of labour till this very day.

I only had knowledge of Php, basic Java & C++ and I had just CCNA certification at that time. I still look back and thank my chi! To even remember that the company I was sent to for ppa dribbled me for so long thinking they were playing with my destiny. I'm a success today.

When you eventually get someone for this job, you may be helping the person to a success story just as a random hotel lodger helped my career while I worked in a hotel during NYSC as my ppa were playing with me then. Sorry for my ramblings. I saw this and felt the need to be thankful for the opportunity I got.

To the topic; may her soul rest in peace and may those who took her life never get satisfaction in life and may death be far from them even when they beg death to end their miserable lives

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by GentleYoung(m): 12:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
ChiefSweetus:
People are strong o! You experience serious bereavement like this and still have strength to go to social media in hours.

You people should always know what to come online and say if you're not sure what's really going on. The hotel is plots from my house and the unfortunate incidence happened last week Friday.
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by oyekanwahab(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

I have a job for you!

Am not very good in PHP , but can set up VPS for you
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by Blinkers: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Watch hlw spme people will come to justify the murder

Nigeria is never short of that.

Crazy people!
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by DAramis: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Imagine someone working over 35 years overseas, saved money and decided to invest in his country to create opportunities but some greedy and ungrateful people decided to do away with the person.

If the woman has invested all the money overseas, people would have said that she refused to develop her country.

This has made me to see the reason why some people would leave the country and they will dust their shoes showing that they will have nothing to do with their country again.

3 Likes

Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by itu404(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

I have a job for you!

While those with heart want to send condolence you think here is the right place to peddle your trade like announcing your birthday in another man's funeral.. silly man.
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by enemyofprogress: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

I have a job for you!
I don't know it, but if you teach me, I can't teach you too
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by James4bright(m): 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

I have a job for you!

I know someone who's really good at it.
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by rezimero: 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
let's talk
Guro:

I have a job for you!
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by Wasky101: 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Chai so sad, I dey do normal levels of bottles for this hotel on my way home. Very beautiful woman with a very gorgeous daughter.
Truth be told the workers always looked scary to me, the guys where from plateau or somewhere funny.
RIP

1 Like

Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

I have a job for you!

What needs to be done...
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by jDaemon(m): 2:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

I have a job for you!

07067585286..whatsapp
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by Hidemyface: 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guro:

I have a job for you!

Let's talk. Can do it for you. Package installations and all that.
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by Godsend11: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos by Mizwisdom(f): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Greedy idiots have killed this woman. I hope they never see freedom again

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grace Ejigu & Eucharia Onyema Aretested For Stealing A Baby In Kastina / Mrs Emmanuel Ukwamedua Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / Armed Bandits Kill 12 In Sokoto State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.