Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku (12540 Views)

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo / Dele Momodu: I Weep For Buhari… His Wife Has Cried Out Endlessly / Present Pdp Spokesperson Indicted Atiku In 2006 (2) (3) (4)

My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by Islie: 6:45am On Jan 31, 2019
#NGTheCandidates: I’ll grant amnesty to looters – Atiku

By Emmanuel Aziken, Political Editor and Olayinka Ajayi

Peoples Democratic Party, PDP presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Mr. Peter Obi Wednesday frontally fought off allegations of corruption bringing to light the candidate’s personal role in the establishment of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

Atiku and Obi taking their slot in the live television session series, Meet the candidates, hosted by ace broadcaster, Kadera Ahmed in a robust exchange gave further insights into their programmes for the country giving lucid examples from their personal experiences in government and private life.

The session which was severally spiced with hot exchange between the moderator and the two candidates saw Atiku and Obi repeatedly enunciating how they would make Nigeria work again.

Atiku The moderator, Ahmed who came in feisty challenged Atiku on his perception on corruption asking him whether his setting up of a company while still in service was not an act of corruption.

Atiku strongly rebuffed the claim saying that it was an investment that was akin to share purchase flowing from the Indgenisation Decree promulgated by the OlusegunObasanjo administration.

Ahmed also challenged Obi saying that he invested Anambra State government money in a brewery he had interest in.

To the contrary, Obi said that he invited the foreign investors into the country and was offered 15% equity but rejected it but the investment is now worth $100 million.

Giving his role in spearheading the fight against corruption, he said:

“I in particular brought the concept of the EFCC from Brazil. I borrowed them N300 million from the privatization proceeds which they repaid when the budget appropriation was made.

” While noting that he was willing to consider amnesty for looters, he said that President Obasanjo set up a panel with him as chairman with the Attorney General of the Federation and the National Security Adviser as members which was able to recover $4 billion.

Ms Ahmed who challenged Atiku on the United States report which she said named his wife asked him to speak on it.

Atiku replied that there was nothing to it as his wife was neither indicted or charged on the issue saying that if there was anything against her that she would have been charged.

“My wife was not indicted, was not charged, so I have no view about it. The company was fined for a number of offences committed, not necessarily for anything to do with my wife.

My wife is an American citizen so there is no way that she would not have been charged.” Asked if his wife has been travelling to America since then, Atiku responded to the positive saying “Yes, she has been traveling repeatedly then.

” When she allowed questions, a member of the audience quoted Dr. Obasanjo’s past description of Atiku as unfit for public office and asked Atiku what he would do if someone with such a referral came to him whether he would employ the person.

Replying, Atiku said:

“If the man has changed his mind and said that I recommend him as the best, then I have nothing to say.” As Ms Ahmed pressed him to elaborate, Atiku said he was about the most investigated person during the Obasanjo administration and that nothing criminal was found against him.

On his desire for the presidency, he said: “In the last four years we have witnessed the performance of the present administration and I believe that Nigerians should compare with the record of the previous PDP administration.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/ngthecandidates-my-wife-has-never-been-indicted-or-charged-atiku/

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2019
ALL LIARS WILL GO TO HELL FIRE!!
Atiku, the father of LIES!!!

Same person that lied about calling a slain soldiers wife to score cheap political campaign points.

Same criminal that told us his parents died when he was a young boy, and here is a pic of him and his mother after he started spraying his spermatozoam EVERYWHERE as an adult!!
A LIAR CAN NEVER CHANGE!
Mofo CRIMINAL!!

Read more:
Former vice president Atiku Abubakar has for a long time been challenging Nigerians who accused him of being corrupt to come forward and prove it. So far nobody has come forward.

Well, has received a report on how Atiku was the subject of a probe ten years ago, by a United States Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations, chaired by Senator Carl Levin.

The report detailed how Atiku Abubakar while still the vice president of Nigeria between 2000 and 2008, used offshore companies to siphon millions of dollars to his fourth wife in the United States, Jennifer Douglas.

Specifically, the report said Jennifer Douglas, an American citizen, helped her husband bring over $40 million in suspect funds into the United States through wire transfers sent by offshore corporations to U.S. bank accounts.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/12/03/corruption-us-senate-report-finally-nailed-atiku-abubakar/

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by inoki247: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2019
she was only indicted or charged on Social Media nd Newspaper...

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by Emycord: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2019
oya apc media judges come in and pass your judgements. come and comvict him now on social media and send him to jail on nairaland. don't even go to court you can just lay on your six spring matteress inside your face me i face you, public toileted ten by ten, un-paid one room apartment. and condemn him to death

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by Exwizard: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Alright
Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by oyebanji44: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2019
grin grin Absolutely wrong. Atikulooter should minister unto the people's needs and stop all these nonsense.

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by ourfather: 6:48am On Jan 31, 2019
u
Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by Highkings23(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2019
We need a fresh mind biko

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by amalab30(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Buh You have been, multiple times. Your wife's image isn't what concerns us, she's not running for any elective position.

This is my bellyache wid youths. How can we still be supporting someone that even has stain. Buhari o, atiku, anyone of them that have smelt that position before shouldn't even be voted in.

One day there'll be nothing to eat buh the rich. That day is coming, if Naija continues like this, we'll reach that break point and start killing them.

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2019
So "your company" was "fined for a number of offences" and you say you're not a thief Tueh!

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by liohan: 6:49am On Jan 31, 2019
It's sad that zombies have to go to coven to look for something to indict incoming president Atiku. Well, he's not the lifeless one. I'm happy that Saraki maintained his composure as a good coach yesterday.

God bless Incoming President Abubakar Messi Atiku
God bless His Excellency Peter Ronaldinho Obi
God bless Senator Bukola Zinedine Saraki

Join the winning team now, although it will never be too late as the AtikuObi's government is a government for everyone. Unlike the present one by the COWbal for the cabal and by the cabal.

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by sureheaven(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Who be Jennifer Douglas.

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by helinues: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2019
I think he is right

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by natureboy2(m): 6:50am On Jan 31, 2019
NIce grin
Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by micky22: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Nigerian youths, why do you allow these self-centered septuginarians with analog brains that have proven times and times again of their ineptitude to offer anything good to the well being of the masses, to tie your brains down?
Shine your eyes, Let us wake up, take up this giant step and vote AAC. Sowore 2019.

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by seunlayi(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2019
Apc must be sent packing next month

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by InaNla(f): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku takes over in May 2019

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by micky22: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2019
I am in love with the way Atiku faced the drill from Kadaria Ahmed who was fearless and faced the PDP cabal audience with their rowdiness.
Atiku's corruption allegations were too gross to be ignored.
Shine your eyes Nigerians. OMOYELE SOWORE is the best candidate.
BayportalEnt:
So "your company" was "fined for a number of offence" and you say you're not a thief Tueh!

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by bosmann11: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Would an ardent criminal ever confess of committing a crime? Atiku ww know

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by mbaboy(m): 6:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Sowere cannot even win his ward
micky22:
Nigerian youths, why do you allow these self-centered septuginarians with analog brains that have proven times and times again of their ineptitude to offer anything good to the well being of the masses, to tie your brains down?
Shine your eyes, Let us wake up, take up this giant step and vote AAC. Sowore 2019.

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 31, 2019
The senate report about keeping corrupt proceeds out of America had your wife's name all over it and how she received monies from you and opened lots of new accounts and how she made the deposits into this accounts until she was quizzed and the deposits stopped as well as some of the accounts shut down and you still say she was not Indicted?

Does Atiku even know the meaning of the word indicted?

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 31, 2019
InaNla:
Atiku takes over in May 2019

In your family compound

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by israelmao(m): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2019
Quite interesting!Time was not just enough for Atiku and Obi yesterday.

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by Jalingo767(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2019
Islie:
#NGTheCandidates: I’ll grant amnesty to looters – Atiku

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/01/ngthecandidates-my-wife-has-never-been-indicted-or-charged-atiku/

Atiku ole

Christianity left Israel as family, came to Rome as religion, went to England as politics, travelled down to America as fun and ended in Nigeria as business

Check my signature to migrate to Canada

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by InaNla(f): 7:00am On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:

In your family compound

Yes, Atiku will surely rule Nigeria either u like it or not m. The only option for you is to follow shortcut, hug transformer... grin

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 31, 2019
InaNla:

Yes, Atiku will surely rule Nigeria either u like it or not m. The only option for you is to follow shortcut, hug transformer... grin

Yes he will rule in 2050 and your best option is to follow the shortcut of Drinking cement

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by rxmusa(m): 7:02am On Jan 31, 2019
I'll never trust Atiku

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by micky22: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Says a pessimist!
Your case is really saddening. You must be an APC fanatic.
It is saddening to see Nigerian youths who are the likes of you sheepishly celebrating retired and retarded cabals even when you can clearly see the right candidate and listen to your conscience.
We are the cause of our own problems
mbaboy:
Sowere cannot even win his ward

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by zoedew: 7:04am On Jan 31, 2019
Red herring! #diversionsign
Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by redfly(m): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2019
post=75278928:
ALL LIARS WILL GO TO HELL FIRE!!
Atiku, the father of LIES!!!

Same person that lied about calling a slain soldiers wife to score cheap political campaign points.

Same criminal that told us his parents died when he was a young boy, and here is a pic of him and his mother after he started spraying his spermatozoam EVERYWHERE as an adult!!

A LIAR CAN NEVER CHANGE!
Mofo CRIMINAL!!

you no dey sleep..... 24/7 zombie

Re: My Wife Has Never Been Indicted Or Charged - Atiku by martineverest(m): 7:07am On Jan 31, 2019
this was the first lie he made during the interview.he even said his wife has been travelling to USA even when he knew the woman hasn't.

he denied every case about his wife ,even when the anchor brought all facts by USA govt against his wife,and Atiku denied all of them.....he was obviously calling American government liars

Court Of Appeal Grants Senator Bassey Albert Post Conviction Bail / How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) / Buhari’s Aides, Ex-govs, APC Bigwigs Intensify Lobby For Ambassadorial Appointme

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49