Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper (18989 Views)

Woman Seen Smoking Shisha Through Nose Leaves Viewers Astonished / You Must Do This …if You Smoke / Why Are Weeds And Other Hard Drugs Illegal While Cigarette Remains Legal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:14am On Jan 31, 2019
I thank God , I don't smoke again
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by don4real18(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2019
In Lagos State, even if you aren't willing to smoke, you will still smoke. If it isn't cigarette puffs you inhale, it will be weed. If it isn't weed, it will be carbon monoxide from exhaust engines

1 Like

Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by sommyboi(m): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2019
pascalunicorn:
what doesn't kills you makes you stronger

No

What doesn't kill you, will keep trying.
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
one puff equal 10 packs of cigg
see death

I'm quite sure you created that from your imagination
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by lekbel09(m): 8:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Abjay97:
I am a bornagain Christian.. Smoking is not good for my faith and my health; However, lets be careful of what we inhale. Dangerous substances can have an effect on the lungs.. Nice Post
you don't need to advertise yourself cos it's not by mouth
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by martineverest(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2019
smoking shisha for 7 minutes is equivalent to smoking 12 cigarettes....it's 100 times more deadly than cigarettes...UN
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by martineverest(m): 8:25am On Jan 31, 2019
pascalunicorn:
what doesn't kills you makes you stronger
my cousin said same thing until he got kidney failure as a result of alcohol...he is regretting his actions now.
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by martineverest(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

he didn't...UNICEF made the research.shisha is 100x deadlier than cigarettes
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by Ayobami7(m): 8:28am On Jan 31, 2019
hmmm
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by Hoodbilonia: 8:30am On Jan 31, 2019
google it bro
GeorgeTheCoder:

Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by Olusholasimon(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2019
bigcil2:
Oh my

*No one said you shouldn't but if you love your life, ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun !!!*
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by mechanics(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2019
Some of them won't change, i talked about this issue and somebody said it has some advantages, and I ask that the disadvantages are more than the advantages, it didn't reply, the truth is what is bad, is bad, but some say it's enjoyment, but when the repercussion comes, they will now know it's not enjoyment.
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by Mighti77(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2019
Johninko:
all dose shongo descendants kum and see what killed your granddad o
. Lol

check my signature:
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by enshi(m): 9:49am On Jan 31, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
one puff equal 10 packs of cigg
see death
daz y i take only few sticks of ese change with my bag of smoke.
how can i be smoking metal
wtf

here in naija its seen as swag and happening big boy
daz y i always have my sk rolled up
ready to light up anywhere
anytime

dnt cone begging us with your acct nos later
wanna see hw ppl r dying in naija
drive out at nite as frm 9pm upwards. u go shake head
ppl r taking 8 cups of skushi
taking rounds of shisha
taking cartons of drinks
fuc
the other day someone camr with row of ciggarettes.
a row. just to an open bar. nawa o
i sense a very well to do young man.... you moniker is not a gimmick.. baba pls show me love i beg love
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2019
stanliwise:
Smoking are liable to die young.

Pidgin English 4 dey ok sha.
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by olamy7(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2019
cicikhemy:
You don't need to be a smoker before getting affected with the diseases stated above
Having a friend who smokes often and always with you by the side is enough to get you affected

#You aren't meant to stay close to smokers,it's harmful to your health
yea true, I heard that in medical sch

1 Like

Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by ZaIykeJude(m): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
There's cigarette which is bad.
There's shisha which is worse.

Be on d safe side.
Get a vape.
Though more expensive, vape gives u much thicker cloudy smokes than shisha, multiple flavours to choose from and way healthier than cigarettes and shisha put together.

Research and see
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by Babaken(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
sojodmy:
Somebody can not smoke in peace again sad
No, cuz you are poisoning others.
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by Boyslick(m): 1:16am On Feb 01, 2019
cicikhemy:
You don't need to be a smoker before getting affected with the diseases stated above
Having a friend who smokes often and always with you by the side is enough to get you affected

#You aren't meant to stay close to smokers,it's harmful to your health
Stfu
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by Haretes: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
I think that shisha destroying your body like cigarettes do. If you like to smoke and can't give up doing that I suggest you to try vape cigarrete. I think it's much better for your health.
Re: Do You Smoke Shisha? - It Will Destroy You Faster Than Cigarette - Medical Exper by alvinrr: 4:46pm On Feb 14, 2019
I don't smoke Shisha, even cigarette I don't smoke.
Click here https://games.lol/hunting/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Resident Doctors To Begin Nationwide Strike On June 9 / Man Dies Due To Unavailability Of Oxygen In 5 Nigerian Hospitals / A Short Essay On Gegemu. Botanical Name: Datura Stramonium.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.