Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Even the Muslims were there to receive the Son of Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even the Muslims were there to receive the Son of Man (225 Views)

Proverbs 4:16-17 Prophecy About Mohammed In The Bible. Muslims Were Right! / My Dream About Rapture; Muslims Were There To Welcome Christ / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even the Muslims were there to receive the Son of Man by pimper24: 8:52am On Jan 31, 2019
My dream of Chist's second coming was different oh .
Even the Muslims were there to receive the Son of Man.
Pls I got more confused.

Is this recorded in the Books.

(1) (Reply)

Say Shame To All The Elements Holding You Captive With True Knowledge / The Wrong Side Of Heaven & The Righteous Side Of Hell / Forgiveness A Panacea For Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.