Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

#ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire (34173 Views)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by technuel: 11:21am On Jan 31, 2019
Come February 2019 Atiku Abubakar and Peter Obi have my vote. These are the intelligent duo I want to be my Leader not the Daura herder that can't even recognise people. Ask him who is Osibanjo and he will tell you he is his PA

5 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by technuel: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
What a shambles! No initiatives from Pdp at the town hall me except to make dumb metaphor and derail everywhere with their lack of decorum to the extent the moderator had to keep getting them back on track. I'm sure the developed countries would all think Nigerians are dumb unorganised people.

What has VAR got to do to a question on having a poor reference from your previous employer? What a deluded joker. I just dey shame to be a Nigerian throughout the shambles last night.

No way would we allow two unorganised dullards get into a position 1 and 2 in this country. Pdp, neva again.
Go and seat down we know you support the dumbest president in the history of mankind.

3 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by SoNature(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2019
Nfora:
Trash!

Governance is more than questions and answers session undecided

Uncle, these guys have been in government and have successfully run behemoths
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by sugarsoul(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:
The daftness of most nigerians is really appalling. These are cunning, sarcastic responses by the candidates meant to subvert the cogent issues raised. Intelligent responses address issues not tactically shirk them. Eloquence don't run the economy.
My dear we know eloquence don't run the economy but have you seen atiku's plan on getting Nigeria working again? you'll know it's no mean feat for someone to prepare and expantiate on plans...but what has bubu and apc done? all "next level" talk with no specifics.
if chanced, just go through his document here
https://atiku.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Atikus-Plan.pdf. you'll know he's a man prepared. i'm not voting based on sentiments or party rubbish but stating plans, facts and figures. i mean, he's a technocrat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by mexbee1(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2019
helinues:
Their supporters are known as a keyboard warriors. That's why they always win Likes and Shares online

But when it comes to real vote, they are always second like their party chairman Second us.

E no rhyme try part two bro

4 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by agabaI23(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:
The daftness of most nigerians is really appalling. These are cunning, sarcastic responses by the candidates meant to subvert the cogent issues raised. Intelligent responses address issues not tactically shirk them. Eloquence don't run the economy.
Dumbness doesn't either.

4 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Mitsurugi(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:

And Integrity does, right? grin

1 Like

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2019
Who ever that is voting for Daura man again in this kind of atmosphere is doing his or herself a LONG THING.

Who even thinks of that self?

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by LadyHeaven(f): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2019
#Low Level Budget AMANPOUR grin

1 Like

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Arizona42: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2019
Since you can't even write a correct sentence its only normal, that you would find it hard to be reasonable.
Kagawa10:
What a shambles! No initiatives from Pdp at the town hall me except to make dumb metaphor and derail everywhere with their lack of decorum to the extent the moderator had to keep getting them back on track. I'm sure the developed countries would all think Nigerians are dumb unorganised people.

What has VAR got to do to a question on having a poor reference from your previous employer? What a deluded joker. I just dey shame to be a Nigerian throughout the shambles last night.

No way would we allow two unorganised dullards get into a position 1 and 2 in this country. Pdp, neva again.

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Niceman4u(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:

u are absolutely correct but I think commenters' being euphoric here might be been borne out of abysmal performance in the same show by Buhari.
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by monex(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:
I'm sure the developed countries would all think Nigerians are dumb unorganised people.

They actually though so when your current President did a 97% / 5% reference to an unrelated question.

It was one of the dumbest answer any president had ever made to an interview question to be honest

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

What alternative are u suggesting?
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
LadyHeaven:
#Low Level Budget AMANPOUR grin

U saw that grin grin cheesy
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by breakeven: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
pchukwudi:
grin grin grin

It is as clear as a summer day.

But let me call it here, in case there's any sophisticated slowpoke who's still in doubt. Here are the first things APC will do if you stupidly vote them in at the center a second time:

1) They will increase corporate tax, personal income tax and VAT (without any increase in your income). You will cry blood to no avail. To make matters worse, the proceed of high tax will not be used for human/infrastructural development. Nope. They will tax you like hell and use the money to fund government and loans. At the ends of the day, you will become poorer and there will be more national brain drain and middle class erosion. Finally much more businesses will close down, corruption will multiply in government and public services. And Nigeria's number of people in extreme poverty will skyrocket. And guess what, it will be all your fault.

2) The party will be plunged into a messier political crises after this election. This is because most of the promises that are now being used to lure the warring factions into cooperation with the presidency will be broken. Guess who will suffer the consequences of another 4 years of rudderless and incoherent government? You and your loved ones. Can you imagine the opportunity cost of that silliness? Totally unquantifiable.

3) Due to their insatiable selfish interests, deceits and sheer incompetence in inclusive leadership, they will go ahead to polarise the country to the extreme and get it more dangerously divided. It will literally take an act of God to round off another 4 years circle under this administration as a Nation.

Thing is, you have zero excuses this time. Therefore Karma will pay you accordingly. And the reason is simple: If you cannot hire someone with PMB's level of qualification and capacity to head your organization or business, you have zero moral justification for electing him TWICE to decide and manage the future of hundreds of millions of people (including that of those currently unborn). God will not forgive you.
The problem is that zombies are not listening.

1 Like

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
If Nigerians can stop being Stupid, they will not miss this Opportunity.

Since our Independence 1960. There has NEVER been an opportunity where;

1. Two Experienced Billionaire Business men, if not trillionaires.
2. Two Enterpreneurs Running Multi-National Corporations.
3. Experienced In Political Leadership.
4. Nationalist by Action and Deeds, Lifestyle and Egalitarianism
5. Passionate about Hiring People and showing Examples by Hiring
6. Educated to the Core
7. Add more

Contested as President and Vice President.

Even Americans will Envy this Team, Even Biafrans will Love to be Part of Nigeria.

Even Boko Haram will want to embrace Western Education.

Even in my DREAM, I can make this DECISION.

If You Mor0ns, cast a VOTE, even a SIngle VOTE to that confused tyrant out there, in association of a Boy BOy of a former Drug Lord, who has betrayed his religion and his Legal Background, then you all will face your greatest threat to existence and NOT even Allah Jehovah Budha will hear your Prayers, cos you have been presented with the greatest opportunity to make a CHOICE that will help our Next Generation.

You should make a wise decision for once.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by JeffreyKinkade: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

After your submission, I believe you would sleep hungry again tonight, wailing, gnashing your teeth and regretting why you ever supported the docile buffoon because I know you have no pvc. Foh!

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by chozzy: 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
temmypotter:
Sai AtikuObi

My president & VP
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by marvinsync(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:

I don't know what ur problem is but atiku is better than the dullard

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Slynation(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
pchukwudi:
grin grin grin

It is as clear as a summer day.

But let me call it here, in case there's any sophisticated slowpoke who's still in doubt. Here are the first things APC will do if you stupidly vote them in at the center a second time:

1) They will increase corporate tax, personal income tax and VAT (without any increase in your income). You will cry blood to no avail. To make matters worse, the proceed of high tax will not be used for human/infrastructural development. Nope. They will tax you like hell and use the money to fund government and loans. At the ends of the day, you will become poorer and there will be more national brain drain and middle class erosion. Finally much more businesses will close down, corruption will multiply in government and public services. And Nigeria's number of people in extreme poverty will skyrocket. And guess what, it will be all your fault.

2) The party will be plunged into a messier political crises after this election. This is because most of the promises that are now being used to lure the warring factions into cooperation with the presidency will be broken. Guess who will suffer the consequences of another 4 years of rudderless and incoherent government? You and your loved ones. Can you imagine the opportunity cost of that silliness? Totally unquantifiable.

3) Due to their insatiable selfish interests, deceits and sheer incompetence in inclusive leadership, they will go ahead to polarise the country to the extreme and get it more dangerously divided. It will literally take an act of God to round off another 4 years circle under this administration as a Nation.

Thing is, you have zero excuses this time. Therefore Karma will pay you accordingly. And the reason is simple: If you cannot hire someone with PMB's level of qualification and capacity to head your organization or business, you have zero moral justification for electing him TWICE to decide and manage the future of hundreds of millions of people (including that of those currently unborn). God will not forgive you.

Bro u are blessed.....!! So many zombies are just ignorant and stupid, they wouldn't know the effects until it start affecting them!!

2 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Slynation(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

Lol.... funny human!!
And you think we prominent Nigerians ain't ashamed of having a dullard as a president.....!!
I keep asking myself, how did we end up falling for the antic of this scammers...APC and Buhari are Scammers, they scammed us with their mouth watering manifesto....

I still don't know why so many people have problems with the Progress of this country....!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by TheStarsAlign: 1:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bobugee:
I used to be a pro-next level convener, but with this interview!??...Naaaaaa, I'm Atiku-Lating Obi-diently biko.

Allah!!!!

Heaven just rejoiced ...and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

Ps: sincerely I was routing for Fela Durotoye but after proper analysis and permutations while considering the reality I chose Atiku so I don't end up splitting the votes. FD is still my man anyday.

3 Likes

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Zonto231(m): 2:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Am sure you are a Duns,so it’s lifeless Buhari that gave factual response and to your understanding they have been running the country well
Melian:

1 Like

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by GentleMoney: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
BubuZombi:
embarassed
Hmm..

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Cheeryfeet: 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagawa10:

Am ashamed too, I wish you were not a Nigerian like me so I could be more proud of my country

1 Like

Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Godsend11: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by OlaDavid2012: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku/Obi are not the messiah but they will always be a preferred choice to anyone who watch the two interviews, stop being jingoistic, campaign and vote them come 2019 Presidential election for a better economy.
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by OlaDavid2012: 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Atiku/Obi are not the messiah but they will always be a preferred choice to anyone who watch the two interviews, stop being jingoistic, campaign and vote them come 2019 Presidential election for a better economy.
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by hush15: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Melian:

So daftness and mediocrity is the one that should run an economy ba
Re: #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire by Jossyroyal1: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bobugee:
I used to be a pro-next level convener, but with this interview!??...Naaaaaa, I'm Atiku-Lating Obi-diently biko.

Allah!!!!

Ihelp you complete you like to 200.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of Boko Haram Member Arrested By Task Force In Sambisa Forest / Dambazzau Was Taking N1b Monthly From Salaries Of Army As COAS- Sahara Reporters / Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.