Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

"See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie (38432 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Dele Momodu Caught Lying On Ibadan Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by tendingNews: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2019
Presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie, shared this particular video of Peter Obi on "The Candidates" and blasted the PDP Vice Presidential candidate.

Peter Obi was talking about Buhari's promise to make $1 equal N1 In 2015.

Lauretta Onochie maintains that Peter Obi lied as 'Buhari never made such promise'.

In the video, while Obi was talking about the Buhari's Dollars - Naira promise, see how the moderator, Kadaria Ahmed, who some people accused of being bias, tried to cut Peter Obi off.

Sharing the video, Lauretta Onochie wrote:

"Some people think if they keep repeating a lie, then our people will believe them.

Such people should not occupy our public space, let alone seek to be elected.

Joker."

Watch the video HERE and see reactions.....

But some that reacted claim Peter Obi is right, they claim Buhari actually promised to make Naira equal to dollars.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/peter-obi-lied-on-candidates-lauretta.html?m=1

6 Likes

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by tendingNews: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by iwayumeh: 11:29am On Jan 31, 2019
That old prostitute is an old liar

APC promised 1 dollar to naira it was even widely publied

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Kenzico(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Born2Breed(f): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2019
Laureeta is drunk again oh...

Her brain has started turnionniown

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 31, 2019
Of all the campaign promise to deny making, its $1 to N1...

APC should have some shame.. atleast they should have a limit to calling us fools.

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by jlinkd78(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2019
U see why it's very important if we d citizens of this country support intending leaders to appear in debates so we can hold them accountable when they come denying. Everybody knew d one Naira to One Dollar was d main campaign point of APC then of which they never denied it when it was in both d print and online media. Am sure d APC have been trying to deflate the momentum of d AtikuObi performance last night but d more they try d more they score Own goals.

137 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by mekaboy(m): 11:45am On Jan 31, 2019
No be person wey understand question dry lie. Make buhari understand question first.

168 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Stalwert: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2019
Obliar
Obituary
Obi-lie-Lieobi
Odishonesty
Obigot
Odieciever

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2019
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew..... see how this woman is disgracing my tribe

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by magoo10(m): 11:49am On Jan 31, 2019
mekaboy:
No be person wey understand question dry lie. Make buhari understand question first.
lol the dullard was even hiding his face at some point make dem no ask him question.
Onochie na drunk all man know

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2019
coming from the mother of all liars

15 Likes

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Stalwert:
Obliar
Obituary
Obi-lie-Lieobi
Odishonesty
Obigot
Odieciever
lol see this zoombie striving so hard to make it to the payroll list... just take a matter of time and they will notice you

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Ogaga87(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Judge the candidates with this picture and tell who among possess life..

The pose of Amaechi depict a dead man being mourn for while Saraki pose shows a vivid contrast..

Whether the zombies like it or not, the performance of BUHARI and OSI cannot match even the shadow of PDP performance last night

87 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Newznow: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2019
This one is looking for faults against our Blessed Atiku and Peter obi, see it won't work, so I obediently urge you to Atikulate now before it will be too late. grin grin grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by pefa3366: 11:50am On Jan 31, 2019
nawa o...politics ehn

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Trex4(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2019
I remember that promise clearly grin

15 Likes

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by drskyfly007(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2019
Truth be said and let the devil be a liar...ATIKU/OBI are more prepared to lead this country at this comatose stage.

GOD forbid we vote again for who brought coma to us in that last 3 years to finish the burial. sad

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by espeeroke: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2019
All attempts to take shine away from that scintillating depth of performance by Atiku/Obi from the BMC end making them look shallow, dumb and lifeless like their principal.

Doggedly Atikulating, won't you rather join this victorious train?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2019
grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Fuckdamod: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2019
This olosho
Very soon na road side touts go dey patronise am.. her days are numbered. May 29 her and her corrupt boss will exit the office.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Stalwert: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2019
[s]
kingemzy5:

lol see this zoombie striving so hard to make it to the payroll list... just take a matter of time and they will notice you
[/s]

Cownu urine isn't too far from you.

1 Like

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2019
iwayumeh:
That old prostitute is an old liar

APC promised 1 dollar to naira it was even widely publied
Your IQ is definately below 50 if you don't understand the meaning of the word 'value'. Granted, he failed to keep his promise, but making the value of Naira means the purchasing power, not $1 to 1NGN

4 Likes

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by superlanny(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Those people against Buhari will be amazed at the support he is getting against all odds, they have called us zombie and we will gladly be zombies, because our patriotic and moral compass is working excellently, they said Buhari died, but God had other plans, they said he is a clone(jubril), but we know they are just acting normal(stupid), what this wailers and ipob pigs don't realise is that they are making Buhari larger than life, by the constant hatred and lies they level against him, I realize corruption can never be eradicated in Nigeria, as it cannot in other parts of the world too, but it can be minimal, while growing up I saw corruption as a norm, the few were feeding of the wealth of many and leaving the scraps for a good number of others, we didn't know we were eating up our future, yes I will blame PDP, because what we are passing through today is as a result of the massive corruption and embezzlement of the nation's resources that collapsed the economy, brought about poverty and unemployment, critical infrastructure was abandoned midway, etc. And yet a certain Atiku.....omg ATIKU wants to be President, if I start listing all of his misgivings illl be writing a book, but we all know how yahoo boys are learners where Atiku dey. This is the man PDP and ipob pigs want as their leader, I cannot help but to address them as idiotic and lacking common sense.Watching the candidates yesterday was a reminder of who Atiku really is and the interviewer was only asking questions millions of Nigerians want him to answer, abeg did she lie against him, everything was true and he didn't deny a thing. Nigerians wake up, we cannot go back when we have come this far, people are afraid to steal our money now as at before, Buhari is no magician that can reverse all the wrongs that put us in a downward spiral, we gave PDP 16years and they efficiently enriched themselves and their families, don't you want a future for you children, I may and may not make it to dream Nigeria, but I want a leader I can trust who will make stealing a crime and future generations know, Buhari will go down in history as a Hero. Let me end this by saying that all of you that want to cause violence this coming election should use their brains, I can bet you that 99% of the children and families of this politicians are abroad, but you they will give 5k to kill yourselves and cause violence, Nigerians be wise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Cletus77(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2019
Hahahaha....
All their lies has expired..
National booting for APC come February. You want us to vote you again so you can continue the blame game and denials. Atikuobi can reset brains I swear

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by knowhowk: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2019
It's all Politics .
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by naijapips02: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2019
okay
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by jamace(m): 11:55am On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari promised to stabilize the Naira but has destabilized the Naira. So, Buhari is a LIAR and LYING is corruption. Therefore Buhari is corrupt. QED.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Emekadollars(m): 11:56am On Jan 31, 2019
Hmmm

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by Binidefender: 11:57am On Jan 31, 2019
K
Re: "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie by OkoroPeugeot(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2019
I feel for her.

It must be so hard being a Buhari supporter/Image launderer

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Employ 100,000 Police Officers, Put CCTV In Major Towns & Cities / People Like Nnamdi Kanu And Sambo Dasuki Do Not Deserve Bail – Buhari / How Abubakar Rimi Deposed Emir Of Kano & Appointed Emirs (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.