Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,300 members, 7,780,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:04 PM

What Women Don't Know About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Don't Know About Men (2710 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Women Don't Have Time Like Men" / What Women Think Men Want Vs What Men Want / Why Women Don't Support Each Other? - Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Don't Know About Men by MrDojo(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2019

2 Likes

Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by nuggarito: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
How will they know, tomorrow a useless non entity will be feeling entitled to eat my money, many of them feeling as if they are always the victims of circumstance. Useless and bas TARD animals.

4 Likes

Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by MrDojo(m): 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
nuggarito:
How will they know, tomorrow a useless non entity will be feeling entitled to eat my money, many of them feeling as if they are always the victims of circumstance. Useless and bas TARD animals.

Bro, clama clama. You dey vex oooo cheesy grin
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by ubunja(m): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrDojo:
Hi guys, Mrdojo here.

So I was on quotation and I came along and interesting topic (What's something your gender does that the opposite gender never even thinks about?),which I felt will be beneficial to most Nairalanders.

What piqued my interest the most, was the response of a man who explained what men go through but women don't seem to know or care about.

Read below.

Women know they will be taken care of. Men will take care of them. The state will take care of them. Complete strangers will come to their aid in disasters.

Men know instinctively that NO one has our backs.

We know that if we don’t work hard enough, or get injured, or just have a spell of bad luck, we will be homeless. And, in fact, 80% of homeless are men.

Men know that if they get divorced, the mother will get full custody 80% of the time. The man knows he will lose half of his assets or more, and be on the hook for 18 years of child support and possible lifetime alimony payments. In fact, 95% of all child support and alimony dollars are paid by men. And if he misses any of these payments, he will go to prison. He will be stripped of his passport, drivers license, and professional licenses—but his child support debt will continue to grow.

Many of these men die in jail, unable to ever get out from under the cycle of debt. That is why many of those who understand how badly family court is stacked against men, like family attorneys and police, simply kill themselves when served with divorce papers. They know the hell they are about to go through is worse than death. But no woman has ever been jailed for delinquent child support payments.

Perhaps, then, it is not surprising that four of five suicides are male. We know that if we seek help, we will be seen as weak. If you are a military man, you know you may be discharged by simply admitting to such problems. But our failure to seek help will be derided as an example of “toxic masculinity.”

Incidentally, the photo of the man carrying the woman and baby out of danger after hurricane Harvey was widely decried by feminists as an example of “patriarchal toxic masculinity.” We know we will get no thanks for doing heroic things. It is simply expected of us.

We know that our safety is our personal responsibility, because we know that no one will come to our aid in when things get rough. And in fact, men are four times more likely to be the victim of violent crimes than women. But there is no Violence against Men Act in Congress. We are on our own.

We know that in times of war, only men will be called to defend their country. We know this because 1.5 million American men have died defending their country, while less than 100 women have. While a male soldier can be court-martialed merely for getting a sunburn, thus damaging government property (the soldier) and harming unit readiness, female soldiers can opt out of service by getting pregnant at any time with no penalty.

Men know that we are expected to build and maintain our society. We know that we will have to do all of the dirty, dangerous jobs to keep things running—not women. And, in fact, 19 of 20 workplace deaths are male. That’s right: 95% of all deaths on the job are men. Yet no feminists are protesting for more women in sewer work, or garbage collection, or bricklaying. We know that all of this falls on our shoulders.

That is what men know that women never have to think about.

I don't know about most people, but these words touched my soul (lol) as I was reading it.

What do you guys think? smiley smiley

100% Red Pill.

But don't expect the sympathy of women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by Hardrive(m): 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Most of these things don't apply to us here in Nigeria. I can boldly tell you that no law will exist in this country where a man would have to part with his house or pay child support for that long.
This is where religion is important. Muslims and Christians don't bother themselves with all these.What is of concern to me is the growing population of unemployed and underemployed youths taking to violent crimes. Let us slow down on marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by MrDojo(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
ubunja:

100% Red Pill.

But don't expect the sympathy of women.

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by MrDojo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hardrive:
Most of these things don't apply to us here in Nigeria. I can boldly tell you that no law will exist in this country where a man would have to part with his house or pay child support for that long.
This is where religion is important. Muslims and Christians don't bother themselves with all these.What is of concern to me is the growing population of unemployed and underemployed youths taking to violent crimes. Let us slow down on marriage.

Yeah, Nigeria is a different ball game entirely. I was just touched by what men go through in 'good' countries. When we reach their standards, this might be what Nigerian men will face.

The only solution for the highlighted is a working government. I can't tell mature Nigerians who they should vote into power, but the only advise I'll give me, is to vote in someone who will help this country reach its potential. smiley
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by lincsnuel: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
This is really touching... Moment of sober reflection
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by MissSweet(f): 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Speechless. Well if a man can stand up for himself, who will
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
about 70% of the stuffs there Dont exist in Nigeria but then, i understand what d good ones go through. I hope i become a pillar to my better half
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by ubunja(m): 12:16am On Feb 02, 2019
Hardrive:
sooner or later it's coming as these beta politicians seek to impress women. In almost every country women are the biggest voting block and it has been proven time and again tht when women Vote they vote Left (i.e for abortion, welfare, women's rights, gun control etc). And our politicians are always eager to please women and get their vote. So give it 5 to 10 yrs and you'll start hearing of this shet
In south Africa co-habit with a woman for 3 months and in the eyes of the Law already you are married. And she can claim some of your stuff. It's Crazy. So we pump and dump.

1 Like

Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by ubunja(m): 12:17am On Feb 02, 2019
gloria34:
about 70% of the stuffs there Dont exist in Nigeria but then, i understand what d good ones go through. I hope i become a pillar to my better half
dont be dumb
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by ubunja(m): 12:19am On Feb 02, 2019
MissSweet:
Speechless. Well if a man can stand up for himself, who will
speechless hey? While you walk around feeling as if men are oppressing you.
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by ubunja(m): 12:20am On Feb 02, 2019
lincsnuel:
This is really touching... Moment of sober reflection
not a moment. A whole life of sobriety. Stop pandering to these hoes
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by luvyaself95(m): 1:39am On Feb 02, 2019
MrDojo:
Hi guys, Mrdojo here.

So I was on quotation and I came along and interesting topic (What's something your gender does that the opposite gender never even thinks about?),which I felt will be beneficial to most Nairalanders.

What piqued my interest the most, was the response of a man who explained what men go through but women don't seem to know or care about.

Read below.

Women know they will be taken care of. Men will take care of them. The state will take care of them. Complete strangers will come to their aid in disasters.

We know that if we don’t work hard enough, or get injured, or just have a spell of bad luck, we will be homeless. And, in fact, 80% of homeless are men.

Men know that if they get divorced, the mother will get full custody 80% of the time. The man knows he will lose half of his assets or more, and be on the hook for 18 years of child support and possible lifetime alimony payments. In fact, 95% of all child support and alimony dollars are paid by men. And if he misses any of these payments, he will go to prison. He will be stripped of his passport, drivers license, and professional licenses—but his child support debt will continue to grow.

Many of these men die in jail, unable to ever get out from under the cycle of debt. That is why many of those who understand how badly family court is stacked against men, like family attorneys and police, simply kill themselves when served with divorce papers. They know the hell they are about to go through is worse than death. But no woman has ever been jailed for delinquent child support payments.

Perhaps, then, it is not surprising that four of five suicides are male. We know that if we seek help, we will be seen as weak. If you are a military man, you know you may be discharged by simply admitting to such problems. But our failure to seek help will be derided as an example of “toxic masculinity.”

Incidentally, the photo of the man carrying the woman and baby out of danger after hurricane Harvey was widely decried by feminists as an example of “patriarchal toxic masculinity.” We know we will get no thanks for doing heroic things. It is simply expected of us.

We know that our safety is our personal responsibility, because we know that no one will come to our aid in when things get rough. And in fact, men are four times more likely to be the victim of violent crimes than women. But there is no Violence against Men Act in Congress. We are on our own.

We know that in times of war, only men will be called to defend their country. We know this because 1.5 million American men have died defending their country, while less than 100 women have. While a male soldier can be court-martialed merely for getting a sunburn, thus damaging government property (the soldier) and harming unit readiness, female soldiers can opt out of service by getting pregnant at any time with no penalty.

Men know that we are expected to build and maintain our society. We know that we will have to do all of the dirty, dangerous jobs to keep things running—not women. And, in fact, 19 of 20 workplace deaths are male. That’s right: 95% of all deaths on the job are men. Yet no feminists are protesting for more women in sewer work, or garbage collection, or bricklaying. We know that all of this falls on our shoulders.

I don't know about most people, but these words touched my soul (lol) as I was reading it.

With all these i don't think i will get marry oh... embarassed
as if man come suffer because of women...

1 Like

Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by luvyaself95(m): 1:40am On Feb 02, 2019
MrDojo:
Hi guys, Mrdojo here.

Read below.

as if man come suffer because of woman...
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by MrDojo(m): 7:43am On Feb 02, 2019
luvyaself95:
as if man come suffer because of woman...

cheesy grin, bro, don't have that mind set. Yeah, there are terrible women in the world. But, it doesn't mean there aren't wonderful women, too. You just have to take your time and search 'well'.
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by luvyaself95(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2019
MrDojo:

cheesy grin, bro, don't have that mind set. Yeah, there are terrible women in the world. But, it doesn't mean there aren't wonderful women, too. You just have to take your time and search 'well'.
Did you just say i should take Time and search. When i have the time to hustle and search for my success, is woman i will comfort on baba i no get that time oh.
despite the fact i have one now if she misbehave pere..
Am done with her and other girls for now like Waste Foods ...
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2019
Good a thing you guys are waking up.I rather be termed a broke,wicked and evil man than to succumb to their wicked emotional blackmails and manipulations and be called a real man. Note. I 'm not a real man and I don't wanna be.Thanks op.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by ImaIma1(f): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2019
Very nice piece...quite insightful. I will definitely put in more efforts into helping men and being empathetic towards their struggles and responsibilities... starting with my husband.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by catalan15(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
nuggarito:
Haba!!....
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by COOL10(m): 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
MrDojo:
Hi guys, Mrdojo here.

Read below.

No need explaining these things to them. It's futile. Women are incapable of truly understanding the plights of men no matter how badly they want to. They're too selfish for that to happen cool

2 Likes

Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by MrDojo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
COOL10:

No need explaining these things to them. It's futile. Women are incapable of truly understanding the plights of men no matter how badly they want to. They're too selfish for that to happen cool

grin cheesy cheesy grin there are some reasonable ladies out there, though.
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by COOL10(m): 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
MrDojo:

grin cheesy cheesy grin there are some reasonable ladies out there, though.

Wrong. Never put 'Reason' and 'women/ladies' in the same sentence. We're talking Biology here mehn. The Male sex is the logical sex while the Female sex is the illogical/emotional sex.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by Wilfredpat22(f): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2019
The truth is there is no reasonable lady again in Nigeria
Re: What Women Don't Know About Men by BlackSaints: 8:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
The truth is there is no reasonable lady again in Nigeria
You have no idea how your brothers have destroyed Nigeria reputation.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding / My Gf Is Behaving Strange / Redpill Guys Are Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.