Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself (1229 Views)

Top 10 'dodgy' Contracts Awarded Under Brf In Lagos State / My Letter To Governor "Brf" On "Social Amenities Maintenance Proposal" / Lagos Flood: PDP Demands BRF'S Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by forpeace: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2010
No official statement from the Governor of the state or his wife after such a terrible incident. .no visit to the site,no panel of inquiry ,no visit to the hospital where victims are kept and no show of compassion.

You all are just beginning to understand all ive been saying all along.

Fashola is a grand propagandist who cannot be trusted.

At the beginning of his government he was clever to rush and complete a lot of tinubu's projects which took 8years of sweat,commitment and money. .such projects including BRT , LASUTH new wards, lasu-rd,itire-okota bridge etc. .These rush completions from another person's sweat blood and tears earned him the present goodwill,jaded and misconceived love he is currently enjoying from lagosians.

With his abandonment of Lagos-ibadan it is clear he has taken the people's love for granted,he is getting carried away and his true colors are showing by the day.

Go round lagos and you would see that all construction inherited from tinubu have all been stopped and new projects are mainly road rehabilitation done by fashola's personal company PLYCON Nig ltd. .See Adeniran ogunsanya rd,ogunlana drive,egbeda idimu ,isheri -ikotun etc.

lagos receives 25bn alone in tax every month and if i calculate the amount of all projects going on in lagos at present they do not sum up to 50bn which is just two months collection. .Note that this administration has run for ovcer three years. . .where is the rest of the money? ? ? Shouldn't lagos be already looking like Dubai ? ?Also note that over 70% of projects currently been undertaken are under private public partnership(PPP) meaning the proponents have to raise funds from banks which is exclusive of tax payers money. .So where has the tax payers money gone to?

If this grand propagandist,eloquent speech giver,master of deception,elitist governor and obama wannabe is given a 2nd term,i feel very sorry for lagos and it's residents.

A WORD IS TRULY ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. .
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by forpeace: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2010
I wonder how much all these fashola google ads cost and from where the money for these ads are coming from. .every page i open what i see is fashola campaigning at me through a google ad. .

is this not the same person that said he didnt want a second term? why this desperate campaign all of a sudden? ?

Still no response from him on the face of lagos allegations and you want my vote? u must be dreaming your excellency
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by desgiezd(m): 8:56am On Aug 19, 2010
^^^ Keep your vote and allow others make up their minds.

For you, criticising Fashola has become a way of life.
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by omofat: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2010
At the beginning of his government he was clever to rush and complete a lot of tinubu's projects which took 8years of sweat,commitment and money. .such projects including BRT , LASUTH new wards, lasu-rd,itire-okota bridge etc. .These rush completions from another person's sweat blood and tears earned him the present goodwill,jaded and misconceived love [/b]he is currently enjoying from lagosians.

Go round lagos and you would see that [b]all construction inherited from tinubu have all been stopped

Bros, confusion dey break bone o. You need to make up your mind whether he rushed to complete all Tinubu's projects or he stopped all of them.
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by doyin13(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2010
lol. . .I don't get you poster.

For someone you call a grand propagandist,
wasn't this the right photo opportunity?
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2010
forpeacepdp at it again cheesy
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by olafolarin(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2010
You can go to hell wih your silly rantings.Fashola is doing well and Nobody can distract him from the 2nd Term bid.He deserve the 2nd Term more than any governor in Nigeria's history.
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 19, 2010
forpeace:

No official statement from the Governor of the state or his wife after such a terrible incident. .no visit to the site,no panel of inquiry ,no visit to the hospital where victims are kept and no show of compassion.

You all are just beginning to understand all ive been saying all along.

Fashola is a grand propagandist who cannot be trusted.

At the beginning of his government he was clever to rush and complete a lot of tinubu's projects which took 8years of sweat,commitment and money. .such projects including BRT , LASUTH new wards, lasu-rd,itire-okota bridge etc. .These rush completions from another person's sweat blood and tears earned him the present goodwill,jaded and misconceived love he is currently enjoying from lagosians.

With his abandonment of Lagos-ibadan it is clear he has taken the people's love for granted,he is getting carried away and his true colors are showing by the day.

Go round lagos and you would see that all construction inherited from tinubu have all been stopped and new projects are mainly road rehabilitation done by fashola's personal company PLYCON Nig ltd. .See Adeniran ogunsanya rd,ogunlana drive,egbeda idimu ,isheri -ikotun etc.

lagos receives 25bn alone in tax every month and if i calculate the amount of all projects going on in lagos at present they do not sum up to 50bn which is just two months collection. .Note that this administration has run for ovcer three years. . .where is the rest of the money? ? ? Shouldn't lagos be already looking like Dubai ? ?Also note that over 70% of projects currently been undertaken are under private public partnership(PPP) meaning the proponents have to raise funds from banks which is exclusive of tax payers money. .So where has the tax payers money gone to?

If this grand propagandist,eloquent speech giver,master of deception,elitist governor and obama wannabe is given a 2nd term,i feel very sorry for lagos and it's residents.

A WORD IS TRULY ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. .
i wonder what people like you would actually do when you become a political appointee.if the case of fani kayode still refresh in your memory,i guess you would be worse off than him anyways the president has set up panel of enquiry to investigate the incident,so who is fashola to interfere in a federal matter ?
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by kokooro(m): 10:13am On Aug 19, 2010
U need to get ur facts right. the accident site was located within ogun state shocked cool shocked angry
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by forpeace: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2010
omo~fat:

Bros, confusion dey break bone o. You need to make up your mind whether he rushed to complete all Tinubu's projects or he stopped all of them.

That he completed the big projects after approving additional funds doesnt make him a saint. .i can list over 20 road contracts in rural areas that have been abandoned outrightly and the people left to rot and wallow in their poverty

doyin13:

lol. . .I don't get you poster.

For someone you call a grand propagandist,
wasn't this the right photo opportunity?

See my dear brother,in this case there were too options available to the governor, the human option and the political option. .The human option was to give the bereaved a sense of acceptance and the victims a sense of compassion and fatherliness. .The political option was to dissasociate entirely from the mess and make it look like a GEJ affair cos it happened on a federal road. .Fashola can fool the masses bt he cant fool me. .it happened within his territory and all over the world Governors are the first respondents on site when there is a disaster to show that they are indeed in care and supervision of their subjects.

~Bluetooth:

i wonder what people like you would actually do when you become a political appointee.if the case of fani kayode still refresh in your memory,i guess you would be worse off than him anyways the president has set up panel of enquiry to investigate the incident,so who is fashola to interfere in a federal matter ?

The Governor can also request his own report. .it is well within his purview

koko_oro:

U need to get your facts right. the accident site was located within ogun state shocked cool shocked angry

My brother,na lagos that thing happen.
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by forpeace: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2010
Considering BRF's mass corruption and failure to carry the masses along in the trillion naira budget's i'm calling for all well meaning lagosians to vote JIMI AGBAJE in the 2011 elections. .Eko will be redeemed
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by desgiezd(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2010
forpeace:

Considering BRF's mass corruption and failure to carry the masses along in the trillion naira budget's i'm calling for all well meaning lagosians to vote JIMI AGBAJE in the 2011 elections. .Eko will be redeemed

Finally, we now know where you are coming from.

Jimi Agbaje had a vibrant campaign in 2007 when he contested for the governorship election, why dont you advise him to tread the same path this time instead of this your un-ending criticisms that do not hold water.
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by omofat: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2010
forpeace:

That he completed the big projects after approving additional funds doesnt make him a saint. .i can list over 20 road contracts in rural areas that have been abandoned outrightly and the people left to rot and wallow in their poverty

I didn't call him a saint. But you seem to be criticising him for doing two opposite things. First you accuse him of only completing Tinubu's projects - as if that's a bad thing. Then in the very next sentence you accuse him of stalling on Tinubu's projects.

My point sir, is that even if you have fair criticisms of the man and his performance (and you may have a case in this lagos-ibadan accident issue), your intellectual dishonesty makes it difficult for people to take you seriously.

desgiezd:

Finally, we now know where you are coming from.

Jimi Agbaje had a vibrant campaign in 2007 when he contested for the governorship election, why dont you advise him to tread the same path this time instead of this your un-ending criticisms that do not hold water.

Well said
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2010
forpeace:

Like i knew you are here to advertise your client. . .ROTFLMAO
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by Pukkah: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2010
forpeace:

Fashola's personal company?  Are you sure of this? Have you or your group sent a petition to EFCC for investigation since the matter is so open and clear?

forpeace:

Does the constitution recognise the office of a governor's wife or her role in matters of this nature?

forpeace:

You mean the all the projects in Lagos 'across all the ministries' including recurrent expenditure of government?

forpeace:

That he completed the big projects after approving additional funds doesnt make him a saint. .i can[b] list over 20 road contracts in rural areas that have been abandoned outrightly and the people left to rot and wallow in their poverty[/b]

[/b]

Please list them but try to balance the report by also listing some of those he has completed.

forpeace:

Jimi Agbaje, whom you are busy campaigning for here, said that he was not sure of running if Fashola is contesting.  Are you not aware of this? 

The truth is that no matter what you say about Fashola, he has clearly raised the bar of performance in Lagos and even Nigeria.  However, this does not mean that he should not be punished if he is found to be corrupt.

In any case, I agree with you that Fashola ought to have shown interest in the incident, and even pay a visit to the site whether it is a Federal road or not, especially given the number of lives and properties lost. My statement here is based on the assumption that Fashola is yet to do anything as you have stated.
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by DisGuy: 1:37pm On Aug 19, 2010
It's not in Lekki so what's the big deal grin
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by desgiezd(m): 1:42pm On Aug 19, 2010
Pukkah:

Jimi Agbaje, whom you are busy campaigning for here, has said that he was not sure of running if Fashola is contesting.  Are you not aware of this? 

This goes to confirm that Jimi Agbaje recognises Fashola as a performer yet someone is here maligning Fashola everyday for Jimi's sake. Im sure the poster will switch his suppor to another candidate, maybe PDP's, so as to continue bashing Fashola.

What an irony!
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by seunmsg(m): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2010
lagos receives 25bn alone in tax every month and if i calculate the amount of all projects going on in lagos at present they do not sum up to 50bn which is just two months collection

@Poster, stop spreading false information just because you want to criticize Fashola. Lagos state generate an average of 17bn monthly as at the last time i checked.
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by OAM4J: 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2010
OP

go to sleep or on hospital admission or on holiday till may 2011, by the time you are back, your heart problem  will be fine.

Eko is sure not to 'baje'. BTW what has Jimi Agbaje done for the accident victims?
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by illusion2: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2010
OAM4J:

BTW what has Jimi Agbaje done for the accident victims?

He(Jimi) has sent 'forpeace' to NL to talk about them cheesy
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by tpiah: 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2010
i wonder what people like you would actually do when you become a political appointee

why are you cursing the country like this. undecided

he can become a political appointee in his village of course.

nigeria is the way it is because 90% of the political appointees are ignorant empty barrels like forpeace and his cohorts.
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by forpeace: 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2010
Pukkah ,you have spoken well. .

Fashola's personal company?  Are you sure of this? Have you or your group sent a petition to EFCC for investigation since the matter is so open and clear?

My EFCC petition is ready and i have all the proof i need to butress my accusations. .you watch and see the drama unfold

Does the constitution recognise the office of a governor's wife or her role in matters of this nature?

The constitution doesnt recognize the office of the wife of governor in any matter but she receives funnding,goes about in a motorcade and has staff that release govt funds to her subsequent to her requests. .part of the duties they are known for since they have zero constitutional relevance are attending to hospital matters. .Abimbola fashola would have justified her expenses by showing up but no she didnt.

You mean the all the projects in Lagos 'across all the ministries' including recurrent expenditure of government?

I'm talking about the projects that affect human lives,daily existence and civilization. . .not fashola's running cost or other frivolous and unnecessary expenses as contained in fashola's corruption dosier. .see face of lagos publication

Please list them but try to balance the report by also listing some of those he has completed.

Fashola is a failure in projects. .he wont be remembered for anything apart from BRT which isnt really his so i dont have to go through the rigors of listing

Jimi Agbaje, whom you are busy campaigning for here, said that he was not sure of running if Fashola is contesting.  Are you not aware of this?

My brother ,AGBAJE is contesting live and direct under ACN. .See u at the ACN convention in September lets see who will be drinking champagne after the winners are announced. me or you. .AGBAJE or FASHOLA.

The truth is that no matter what you say about Fashola, he has clearly raised the bar of performance in Lagos and even Nigeria.  However, this does not mean that he should not be punished if he is found to be corrupt.

he has not raised any bar at all. .he has only taught prospective office holders hhow to use the press well to their advantage.

In any case, I agree with you that
Fashola ought to have shown interest in the incident, and even pay a visit to the site whether it is a Federal road or not, especially given the number of lives and properties lost.  My statement here is based on the assumption that Fashola is yet to do anything as you have stated.

he hasnt and will never . .[quote][/quote]
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by forpeace: 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2010
seunmsg:

@Poster, stop spreading false information just because you want to criticize Fashola. Lagos state generate an average of 17bn monthly as at the last time i checked.

my brother,the money don pass 17billion since
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by tpiah: 5:46am On Aug 20, 2010
empty barrels . . . . . . .full nigeria angry

kini jero nwi
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by desgiezd(m): 9:03am On Aug 20, 2010
forpeace:

My EFCC petition is ready and i have all the proof i need to butress my accusations. .you watch and see the drama unfold

It is now that your petition to EFCC is ready since you have been making noise on NL, now go submit it to EFCC and allow us hear word!
Re: Brf On Lagos Ibadan. .deception Unveiling Itself by seanet02: 5:57pm On Aug 20, 2010
forpeace:

Pukkah ,you have spoken well. .

The constitution doesnt recognize the office of the wife of governor in any matter but she receives funnding,goes about in a motorcade and has staff that release govt funds to her subsequent to her requests. .part of the duties they are known for since they have zero constitutional relevance are attending to hospital matters. .Abimbola fashola would have justified her expenses by showing up but no she didnt.

I'm talking about the projects that affect human lives,daily existence and civilization. . .not fashola's running cost or other frivolous and unnecessary expenses as contained in fashola's corruption dosier. .see face of lagos publication

Fashola is a failure in projects. .he wont be remembered for anything apart from BRT which isnt really his so i dont have to go through the rigors of listing

My brother ,AGBAJE is contesting live and direct under ACN. .See u at the ACN convention in September lets see who will be drinking champagne after the winners are announced. me or you. .AGBAJE or FASHOLA.

he has not raised any bar at all. .he has only taught prospective office holders hhow to use the press well to their advantage.

he hasnt and will never . .

look at this one, internet warior, better said than being done, u dey nairaland here dey accuse Fashola of corruption, poverty development party member so you want to tell us akala the bingo is better than BRF, send your foolish petition to efcc and we shall see how far muguns like you cango

(1) (Reply)

Ibru Family To Retain 10% Equity In Oceanic Bank Plc / Udenwa And Ararume Clash Over Campaign Funds / Why Is An Ex-coup Plotter Trying To Rule Nigeria Again?werent Coup Plotters Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.