Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ (25517 Views)

Why Won't You Be Voting On Saturday? / Give Reasons Why You Will Be Voting For Your Candidate / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by ShameOnAPC: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Codes151(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
If u like vote or not na u sabi!

U were one of those that put us in this mess
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
as for me, my 2015 campaign /vote for the redundant nomad proved to be a GROSS WASTE!

#TIME TO TRY ANOTHER CANDIDATE!
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Omeokachie: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Show us your voters card sir.

Nor do like you did over your green card saga.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by RichardKajola(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
I am with Wole Soyinka in this matter we cannot continue recycling all this old politicians and expect Nigeria to change. Remember it is madness to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result.
I stand with Fela Durotoye

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by 2buffagain(m): 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
ShameOnAPC:
It would have been paining me if I didn't have PVC, I can't wait to vote for AtikuObi.

name the saint in Buhari's Cabinet... Oponu

zombie, kill yourself

You do understand that you have other options besides those 2 parties right?
Why not open your mind to the possibility of a much more respectable Nigeria by a brand new MODERN government?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Olusholasimon(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Prof...... That's your choice sir, you promised to destroy your green card if Trump triumph, he did & you said it was a joke, this might later be another prank if we saw you at the polling centre that day.

I respect your decision but it doesn't influence mine Sir.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Ogasboy012: 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Good for you prof. ahoy!

Legit game bookings available..
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by kokomilala(m): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
@baliyubla,how do u mean he forced the dullard on Nigerians? Did he put gun to their heads at the polls,ordering them to vote for Buhari? Or did he hector anyone to vote for thia government?
Nigerians like looking for every nuance of alibi to justify their failings.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by kokomilala(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
@Forreelinc,if Soyinka is not a person,then you're a sub person,because the world knows Soyinka and celebrates him.
When he passes,the world will celebrate his passing and hang on the sweet memories of his works. However, when you pass, would your passing not be as banal as the funeration of a dead donkey that's hardly noticed?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by dododawa1: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
BornnAgainChild:
Everyone with there choice
their
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by zoghys: 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Firefire:
Buhary is a BAD PRODUCT. So difficult to market.

So who then is the credible alternative?. Please don't tell me atiku, because he is as dumb as buhari, but a more intelligent bigger thief. Nigeria under your atiku, will surely lead us no where. Let look at another better direction, which totally exclude Buhari and Atiku. #istandwithsowore

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by poyebad: 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
baliyubla:
Afonja Soyinka should be bold enough to condemn the dullard he helped foist on Nigerians.
Soyinka was against your dullard father Binhari in 2015.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Peace2love: 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
GentleMoney:
Hmm..

#Teamwork
#Networking
#Referers
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by philos(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Who even cares about his vote?
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Donpeak(f): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
khingTony:

If you Vote for Sowore, just have it at the back if your mind that you have indirectly Voted for Buhari
Pure rubbish. Undiluted rubbish
SOWORE IS THE MOST CREDIBLE CANDIDATE IN THIS ELECTION.

Vote for SOWORE 2019

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Slimpotter(m): 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
tenmariner:
Simple, clear and straightforward. There is a devastating way on how a poor economy can affect the mind. Such is the case of Nigeria. The suffering mentality has reduced people's capacity to reason rationally. Buhari is not the way forward, but replacing him with Atiku is synonymous to "the dance of the Penguins" One step forward and then, two steps backward.
And I thought the smart Nigerians are difficult to find on Nairaland, exactly as you've said it. Hunger and poverty has interferred with our capacity to think

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by mushystuff: 5:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wole Soyinka! You and all those that saw to the emergence of this walking corpse called president today will pay dearly for you sins. Now you are withdrawing and refusing to be honest about your stupidity right? You are an elderly man supposed to be full of wisdom yet you misled thousands and millions of youths. Today u remain comfortable with your wealth and stand aloof! Y'all deserve slow, painful deaths.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by PLAYBOX22: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Forreellinc:
undecided wole soyinka na person?
Oga it's not about his personality, just see the sense in what he is saying

Na only PDP and APC get candidates? ..Dem just turn election campaign to personal battle, wherewith inside the voters head na their battle ground.

Well make nobody convince or confuse you and also keep in mind say na till 2023 after now oh! ...4yrs no be beans.

#Vote with purpose# Vote Wisely#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Gandollar(f): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
VaselineCrew:
Tell dem! Only people that hate Nigeria want Buhari or Atiku.

SOWORE 2019
My friend get dafug outta my face with this your Sowore shii
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Forreellinc: 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
PLAYBOX22:
Oga it's not about his personality, just see the sense in what he is saying

Na only PDP and APC get candidates? ..Dem just turn election campaign to personal battle, wherewith inside the voters head na their battle ground.

Well make nobody convince or confuse you and also keep in mind say na till 2023 after now oh! ...4yrs no be beans.

#Vote with purpose# Vote Wisely#
I'm not voting for them either buh wole soyinka should shut up
Na only talk e don dey talk since obasanjo was the president
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Insectkiller: 6:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Prof.
Vote for me as d President of the Republic..
Biko! grin
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by PLAYBOX22: 6:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
tenmariner:
Simple, clear and straightforward. There is a devastating way on how a poor economy can affect the mind. Such is the case of Nigeria. The suffering mentality has reduced people's capacity to reason rationally. Buhari is not the way forward, but replacing him with Atiku is synonymous to "the dance of the Penguins" One step forward and then, two steps backward.
Its like using a THIEF to CheckMate a THIEF.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by IMASTEX: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
VaselineCrew:
Tell dem! Only people that hate Nigeria want Buhari or Atiku.

SOWORE 2019
A vote for either Buhari or Atiku is a vote to keep Nigeria the same way under a different group with same DNA

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by PLAYBOX22: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
For me I only want leadership by example. Even if you vote for other parties how we sure say no be their other branch be that?? 9ja and crookish behavior God dey however.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Your eye don clear.
Re: ‘I Wole Soyinka Will Not Be Voting For Either Buhari Or Atiku’ by banio: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
My vote is for the articulate and obitulate.
Everyone has freedom of choice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Rerun: INEC Announcement Of Result / Edo Governorship: Plot To Disqualify Obaseki Thickens / Obi, Utomi Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.