Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano (50820 Views)

Governor Sanwo-olu Filmed Licking Ice Cream In The Mall As He Campaigns For Vote / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by Bimpe29: 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:
Red cap will lockdown Kano When Atiku/PDP visits. The aim was for buhari to do his rally before kwankwasiyya delivers the clearest massage that kano is now 50:50!
It may not be 50:50 this time around because of Kwakwansiya effects and bandwagon.
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by KIDfurniture(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gandudollar the ring leader of thieves in nigeria. . I trust Buhari will not scold him because he needs that same fake votes from kano state. Buhari by the time you re done destroying Nigeria with your waec certificate. Your fans will seat up and do the needful which is commit suicide..
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by BafanaBafana: 3:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:

Na your eyes go clear on February 16th expecting a landslide in kano that will never come.

It will be red cap revolution even on the election day to tell the world kano is now 50:50.
And what makes you think red cap will support Atiku?

3 Likes

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by Brightest04(m): 3:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
khingTony:
grin
They came to see the first Lifeless president of Nigeria
oh boy I hope you've got your sniper at hand,because after Feb16 when your Atikulooter is floored you won't have other option than to drink it.

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by uthlaw: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:
Red cap will lockdown Kano When Atiku/PDP visits. The aim was for buhari to do his rally before kwankwasiyya delivers the clearest massage that kano is now 50:50!
continue deceiving yourself....even kwankwaso is voting for buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by TopHand: 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:

Abegi leave that talk . Are you living everywhere in Kano's 44LGAs?

You can bank it Kano won't be a landslide. Remember it was 1.9m to 200k in 2015 watch as pdp will reduce the margin of 1.7m significantly.
Seriously? talk is free and cheap, PDP can never win this election, it is all evidence based, follow the evidence, the facts never lie I predicted that Atiku will win the PDP presidential flag long before the primaries pls check, the who is who in the North have silently converged into the APC this includes recent big ex PDP leadership defections, and those remaining real PDP Northern chieftains view the returnee Atiku's candidacy as a fraud, they view his whole team as a fraud, it is on record of PDP governor in the North telling his supporters to vote for PMB.
Atiku's strength is in the South of Nigeria and that says alot about his chances, take Obi out of the picture and Atiku is dead on arrival, the bottom line, irrefutable and indisputable fact it that PDP will struggle to get the numbers it achieved in last election, APC on the other is expected to double its numbers, so bros the ball is in your court do the maths

5 Likes

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by khingTony(m): 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Brightest04:

oh boy I hope you've got your sniper at hand,because after Feb16 when your Atikulooter is floored you won't have other option than to drink it.
I should be the one telling you this, Because Buhari will be the floored one
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by mfm04622: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:

Kwankwaso that knew he can't win his senatorial seat against ordinary Shekarau and withdrew is who you are banking on against Buhari? Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by paq1: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
BafanaBafana:

And what makes you think red cap will support Atiku?
What makes you think they won't? Me I am a fan of kwankkwaso and has been following his activities in kano. My personal people are in his team. For 99% of kwankwasiyya it is pdp sak!
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by Indispensable85(m): 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
I'm watching this Apc kano rally live on television.
I've concluded that Buhari is not an ordinary human being.
There's something about this connection between him and the talakawas.
I'm thinking it's a spiritual something, because this can't be just ordinary.
You can see the natural love,it's just spontaneous, the crowd is mad and massive.
Buhari is another name for kano.
If you're a supporter of Atiku ,I advise you stay away from social media for today,especially if you're hypertensive.

6 Likes

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by paq1: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
mfm04622:

Kwankwaso that knew he can't win his senatorial seat against ordinary Shekarau and withdrew is who you are banking on against Buhari? Lol!!!
February 16th is 15days away no long talk.
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by paq1: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
TopHand:

Seriously? talk is free and cheap, PDP can never win this election, it is all evidence based, follow the evidence, the facts never lie I predicted that Atiku will win the PDP presidential flag long before the primaries pls check, the who is who in the North have silently converged into the APC this includes recent big ex PDP leadership defections, and those remaining real PDP Northern chieftains view the returnee Atiku's candidacy as a fraud, they view his whole team as a fraud, it is on record of PDP governor in the North telling his supporters to vote for PMB.
Atiku's strength is in the South of Nigeria and that says alot about his chances, take Obi out of the picture and Atiku is dead on arrival, the bottom line, irrefutable and indisputable fact it that PDP will struggle to get the numbers it achieved in last election, APC on the other is expected to double its numbers, so bros the ball is in your court do the maths
Pdp/atiku have won and the APC rigging plans will be resisted.

NW will Surprise many buharideens on February 16th. Atiku's victory will be like MKO's.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by Dreew(f): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Massivity!
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by Larryndelaw: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Where is GBENGA DANIEL, KWANKWASO and all other PDP members that contested the presidential ticket with ATIKU. They are silent these days. The only person visible is SARAKI even OBI is hardly mentioned.
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by senatordave1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kano results
Apc 3 million
Pdp 500k
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by olayinkajnr(m): 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Indispensable85:
You can see the natural love,it's just spontaneous, the crowd is mad and massive.
If you're a supporter of Atiku ,I advise you stay away from social media for today,especially if you're hypertensive.

Exactly my point. Even redcap people will vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by olayinkajnr(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:

Pdp/atiku have won and the APC rigging plans will be resisted.

NW will Surprise many buharideens on February 16th. Atiku's victory will be like MKO's.

Lol. They've concluded that it will be rigged.

But of course, if PDP wins, then it is free and fair. If APC wins, then it is rigged.

You guys won't cease to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by Seun360(m): 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wetin baba go do Atiku pass wetin Bournemouth do Chelsea.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by DaRuud(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
This crowd alone is more than the entire South East

Famousbabe:
President Buhari Campaigns In Kano, Crowd Didn't Allow Him Stop (Video, Photos)

President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in Kano for his 2019 presidential campaign.

He was welcomed by a massive crowd.

President Buhari and Governor Umar Ganduje while on their way to the Emir's Palace passed through Kofar Ruwa Underpass but the crowd couldn't allow them to stop.

Watch the videos HERE

1 Like

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by MrJanuzaj: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
senatordave1:
Kano results
Apc 3 million
Pdp 500k

APC - 3,132,884

PDP - 186, 285.

Take this to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by NinjaMetahuman: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Indispensable85:
as in ehn

you cant just explain this crowd..

its like they shut down the whole state.

ridiculous.
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by Olukolade1: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
atiku will win forget zombies
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by Shaprara: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
Famousbabe:
President Buhari Campaigns In Kano, Crowd Didn't Allow Him Stop (Video, Photos)

President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in Kano for his 2019 presidential campaign.

He was welcomed by a massive crowd.

President Buhari and Governor Umar Ganduje while on their way to the Emir's Palace passed through Kofar Ruwa Underpass but the crowd couldn't allow them to stop.

Watch the videos HERE

Crowds they brought in from Niger, they know the kwankasiya movement is in charge in Kano state.

What baffles me is why two state governors in Niger republic are in Kano state putting on APC babaringa welcomed by the state governor waiting to welcome Buhari. They imported people and want aliens to vote, we need that trump wall in Nigeria sef
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
[quote author=collinsprince post=75294355][/quote]

But Lord does not accept cheating; He will therefore not allow skipping; unfortunately you must repeat the class - sorry, Sai Baba till 2023 for you oO! cheesy grin
Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by hmuhammad(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:
are you a northerner? Guy leave us alone. We are for PMB please, go to your mud republic please

1 Like

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by planetx: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jobless almajiris all over the place in that North. When they pump out children like rabbits, why is anyone surprised at their massive crowds at every rally.

1 Like

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by Iyajison: 5:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Crowd that came to beg..

We understand bro

1 Like

Re: Crowds Didn't Allow President Buhari To Stop As He Campaigns In Kano by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mopolchi:
This crowd no go reach the one wey Kwankwaso go gada for Alhaji Atiku
so he has not campaign in Kano state yet. the battle is for real. he will also get massive support like this too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISWAP Confirms Shekau’s Death, Says Its Fighters Were Following ISIS Orders / Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? / Atiku And Soludo’s Campaign Posters Spotted In Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.