Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,264 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) (54592 Views)

Blackface And 2face Settle Out Of Court - Blackface Opens Up / 2face, Blackface And Faze Posed With Miss Nigeria In Throwback Photo / 2face, Faze Alone And AY Makun Hangout Together (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by GISTM0RE: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
Former plantashun boiz mates Black Face and Faze alone eat breakfast together earlier today in Abuja.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/black-face-and-faze-alone-hang-out-together-in-abuja

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by GISTM0RE: 2:46pm On Jan 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Imortal001: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
That's great

5 Likes

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 2:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
See am....Instead make him concentrate chop food, him jus dey take pics.......

Later he will come to social media to Rant about how faze alone has taken one slice of fried plantain out of his plate........if u know u know

489 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Davash222(m): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Dem go don gossip 2face taya for this kind gathering.

244 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Skyfornia(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
Upcoming artists...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by czarina(f): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Davash222:
Dem go don gossip 2face taya for this kind gathering.
The first I thought when I saw the story. cheesy But Faze no be like him send like that sha. Na that Black face!

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by czarina(f): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
GOFRONT:

Later he will come to social media to Rant about how faze alone has taken one slice of fried plantain out of his plate.......
cheesy cheesy No mind am!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by wilsonchilboy(m): 3:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Black face be looking rretarded broke nigga

9 Likes

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Davash222(m): 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
czarina:
The first I thought when I saw the story. cheesy But Faze no be like him send like that sha. Na that Black face!
Don’t be surprised say na Faze go even start the gossip sef

61 Likes

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by czarina(f): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Davash222:

Don’t be surprised say na Faze go even start the gossip sef
I feel for them sha. Just like Beyonce, Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams. One person just has to outshine the others.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Justbeingreal(m): 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
GOFRONT:

Later he will come to social media to Rant about how faze alone has taken one slice of fried plantain out of his plate.......
grin Savage..

81 Likes

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Faze really tried for him sha.If not for him,I wonder how blackface would have eaten for that day.grin

119 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin the guy above me is a goat grin black face Abeg flex well joor angry haters gonna hate

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy now

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
I pity tu face, he would have to live with guilt all his life

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by hubcity: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Naughtytboy:
I pity tu face, he would have to live with guilt all his life

Why will you say that; See as a celebrity you have a choice to make a will or change your friend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by MrBanner(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
That thing Blackface has on his neck looks like the handle of most female handbags grin

25 Likes

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by mrjaydee(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
2 broke idiots

1 Like

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Fogman(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
mrjaydee:
2 broke idiots
Dangote

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
MrBanner:
That thing Blackface has on his neck looks like the handle of most female handbags grin
grin

6 Likes

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by jerryunit48: 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Am sure he was still talking about how Tuface stole his music and gained world wide popularity

6 Likes

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Almaiga: 4:37am On Feb 01, 2019
Wow, they will make a great come back. How I wish they can colabo just like the old times. grin

15 Likes

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by femi4: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Two unfortunate artistes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by OKorowanta: 6:41am On Feb 01, 2019
See as pipo just dey talk rubbish!
The accused 2face don't even have such negatives to talk about Blackface.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Gulher: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2019
I know that girl is hungrier than how posh she's tring to appear

16 Likes

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2019
Not complete without 2Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by bots42: 9:02am On Feb 01, 2019
the hater only got 243 likes on instagram
Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by Respect55(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2019
I hope. Blackface has money to pay
Re: Blackface And Faze Alone Hang Out Together In Abuja (Photo) by holluwai(m): 9:03am On Feb 01, 2019
Werin this blackface guy put for neck? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram / New Photos Of Little Daniella, Pretty Nollywood Child Actor / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.