Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit (42115 Views)

PDP Rally: Arrival Of Atiku At The Sani Abacha Stadium, Kano (Video) / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku / Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by pawesome(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kagarko:

PMB all the way.

2023 is the destination in Shaa Allah.
Dayra is the destination... Out shaa Allah
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
Because a stadium that is less than the capacity of O2 arena was fill to capacity with mobilisation contract?

Gforce2019:
Buhari sure pass for Kano....

Kwakwasor and Atiku will weep when they see Kano result
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by espeeroke: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
All na wash! Buhari's next level to Daura is not negotiable.
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by omoranmilowo: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is not voting by now. Aboki people may just want to have a glimpse at Buhari not a matter of interest
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by lawan069: 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nextlevel 4+4[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by asawanathegreat(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sai baba and his people, victory is sure in Kano state
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by BabangidaHamza(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
fk001:

Insha Allah Baba zai koma, let them keep wailing little did they know that majority of genuine voters are not in social Media.

God bless PMB
Godiya Abokina

1 Like

Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
Just download Dunamis video and you would have broken your own record ...that stadium is just 16,000 ...Dunamis is 100,000

martineverest:
currently watching it on nta....that's the largest crowd I have ever seen
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by jaybee(f): 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Poverty made all these people enter that stadium .. no elite for that crowd

I don't think Buhari needs elites in the crowd to win the elections; he needs votes.

1 Like

Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
What am I seeing on my TV,this people are manyyyyyyy.....suspecting a stampede can happen,,,,I've never seen humans compressing cars

2 Likes

Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by osuofia2(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Elfaris:
I laugh at the ignorance of those people who say Kano is 50:50 between Buhari and Atiku... Buhari is like an institution in Kano and the opposition can only dream of getting 2% there. It's a done deal. PMB till 2023.
wait for the red cap movement.....Them go do pass this one

1 Like

Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by chiangwar: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Sai ATIKU #BNWA

ManirBK:
The Sani Abacha Stadium Kano, venue for the presidential campaign of President Muhammadu Buhari, is already filled to capacity.

Daily Trust gathered that thousands of All Progressive Congress (APC)’s supporters converged on the stadium as early as 7am today.

Supporters of the ruling party were mobilised from the 44 local governments of the state for the rally.
It was said that the state Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and his entourage are presently at Malam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA) to receive the president.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/campaign-sani-abacha-stadium-filled-to-capacity-for-buharis-visit.html?

Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by uzhofficial: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Chaiiii angry
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by discusant: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
ManirBK:
The Sani Abacha Stadium Kano, venue for the presidential campaign of President Muhammadu Buhari, is already filled to capacity.

Daily Trust gathered that thousands of All Progressive Congress (APC)’s supporters converged on the stadium as early as 7am today.

Supporters of the ruling party were mobilised from the 44 local governments of the state for the rally.
It was said that the state Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje and his entourage are presently at Malam Aminu Kano International Airport (MAKIA) to receive the president.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/campaign-sani-abacha-stadium-filled-to-capacity-for-buharis-visit.html?

Politics is the only industry in northwest zone OF Nigeria.

Pity.
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by chiangwar: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
asawanathegreat:
Sai baba and his people, victory is sure in Kano state

Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by hohafrank(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
,Most of them are just there to see the face of the dullard that has turned Nigeria and Nigerian upside down.when he campaigned in my state I was there but he will never get my vote
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by albaniy1: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
mammanbawa:

Gaya musu dan uwarsu
Sai mai gaskiya

very good ashe muna da yawa
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by martineverest(m): 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Just download Dunamis video and you would have broken your own record ...that stadium is just 16,000 ...Dunamis is 100,000

the one in Kano is more than 150,000.....the whole stadium is filled up and outside is even worse
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by mammanbawa: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
albaniy1:

very good ashe muna da yawa

Sosai ma kuwa
Come February 16th
Zamu kasa mu tsare mu raka
Takun karshe na barayi kenan in sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by Blueeyedboi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Camels used for campaign in the north.... grin grin

Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
There is no stadium anywhere in the word that seats 150,000 souls even if the pitch is equally filled

martineverest:
the one in Kano is more than 150,000.....the whole stadium is filled up and outside is even worse
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by godox2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
ManirBK:
Atiku can't compare himself with Buhari

ManirBK, Atiku might also pull crowd, but not voters crowd. Buhari is BUS STOP, for now no one can be compared with him. I personally dont only like him, but I Love him. How I wish our youths will only UNDERSTAND his mission and goal.
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by geo4c: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
martineverest:
go and watch it on television....the stadium is filled up and outside is even more than inside

Wait for Kwankwaso and artiku/obi own

Den u will note the difference
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by ZEROOOOOES(m): 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
freekick:

hopeits not 4 plus 4 you n your wife is doing
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by martineverest(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
There is no stadium anywhere in the word that seats 150,000 souls even if the pitch is equally filled

there are more people standing on the pitch than those sitting....the ones outside is even more than those inside the stadium
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ok

martineverest:
there are more people standing into he pitch than those sitting....the ones outside is even more than those inside the stadium
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by deomelo: 5:13pm On Jan 31, 2019

1 Like

Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by godox2(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
osuofia2:

wait for the red cap movement.....Them go do pass this one

90% of the red capees are not with Atiku but Buhari. The Presidential votes in Kano is 90% against 10%. If you are not TRUST WORTHY, an average hausa man will not have anything to do with you and that is what is working for Buhari. They believe, Atiku is a..., which is bad market for PDP.
Re: Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit by RedAlert08(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
BabangidaHamza:
Another baboon from the other side was telling me there is no crowd after all i was in the stadium..
Zamu ci ubanku da PVC ran zabe, ku tada hayaniya a murqushe ku dan uwarku..
Buhari is important..
Next level is importanter..
Dan ubanka

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Statue Of Nzeogwu Erected In His Home Town Of Okpanam - Picture / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) / Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.