Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,548 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You (8504 Views)

Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? / Nigerian CINDERELLA Has A Message For Stingy Girls- Let Men S**k (photos,videos) / Port Hacourt Boys And Girls Let's Meet Here(18-25years) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Depressedkidd: 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
I was really in love with this girl. Went on for some time and it was one sided. And she knew how I felt and knew it was real. But then I decided to move on and I stopped calling her sweet names, romantic notes stopped, and all those things. Suddenly she called me that she missed me, missed my notes and that she developed feelings for me at a point. Now this wasn't the first time. I tried to move on twice before but she'd do the same thing and my feelings would come back, just that this time I was determined and I knew what she was trying to do.

I'm just wondering, why is it that girls won't reciprocate your efforts and feelings but then they feel offended when you leave. It's annoying and tbh I just feel so angry now when I think of her, and I'm sure I feel a bit of hate underneath too for her.

5 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by catwalq(f): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
She just miss you chasing her ni.

Just let her be and move on with yourself o jare. Life's too short to be tied to one girl who don't know what she wants.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by lincsnuel: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Funny but true...

Their shakara seems to increase when they know you really love them and if you don't control yourself very well, you might end up getting friendzoned!

Better respect yourself and let her be before you enter the Friendzone... Cos when there, there's no going back

12 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
THE truth is we women like guys like you toasting and wasting your credit on us. Plus you are a potential maga or ATM. Because we will ask you money and you will give you.if you stop calling us, it means we have limited strength in asking you for money

Just try to be successful. We women open legs for men with the fattest pockets

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Biglittlelois(f): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2019
Some ladies sha, how will you have someone that's all lovy dovy and you still forming hard to get, then when he leaves you'll become emotional?? doesn't make sense undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Ranchhoddas: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Law 20: Do not commit to anyone. It is the fool who rushes to take sides. Do not commit to any side or cause but yourself. By maintaining your independence, you become the master of others - playing people against one another, making them pursue you.

This is the law you are breaking.

25 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by SweetBuns(f): 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Interesting grin
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Kcgeology: 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
the girl knws you are really good, u ve got potentials but not loaded with cash for now. She is simply keepn u as a fall back package if she fails to hook up with a rich dude. I bet u d moment she met such person, u will become a nuisance. Love shud be reciprocated. Go find ur better half bro. Gdluck

23 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
I experienced this same thing too. but when you get over it it's awesome

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by baralatie(m): 10:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Depressedkidd:
I was really in love with this girl. Went on for some time and it was one sided. And she knew how I felt and knew it was real. But then I decided to move on and I stopped calling her sweet names, romantic notes stopped, and all those things. Suddenly she called me that she missed me, missed my notes and that she developed feelings for me at a point. Now this wasn't the first time. I tried to move on twice before but she'd do the same thing and my feelings would come back, just that this time I was determined and I knew what she was trying to do.

I'm just wondering, why is it that girls won't reciprocate your efforts and feelings but then they feel offended when you leave. It's annoying and tbh I just feel so angry now when I think of her, and I'm sure I feel a bit of hate underneath too for her.
you are the one fooling yourself.
she is not letting go of the only mumu boyfriend she has that has no mumu effect in her life.she has a bet that she has complete control over you whether you stay or if you go

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by CAPSLOCKED: 10:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Some ladies sha, how will you have someone that's all lovy dovy and you still forming hard to get, then when he leaves you'll become emotional?? doesn't make sense undecided

MOST WOMEN DO THIS NONSENSE.
SOME TIMES THEY HAVE MORE THAN 5 MEN AFTER THEM.. WHO THEY TURN DOWN HERE AND THERE BUT NOT COMPLETELY. THEY PUT UP THE GREEN LIGHT TO KEEP THESE SAME MEN COMING ONLY TO BE TURNED DOWN, BACK AND FORTH... IT'S LIKE WOMEN ENJOY THE REJECTION GAME THEY PLAY, I DON'T KNOW.

THEY JUST WANT THE ATTENTION AND CHASING TO KEEP COMING... IT'S ANNOYING THAT THESE TYPES OF WOMEN GET OFFENDED AND EMOTIONAL WHEN JUST 1 FROM THE 5 MEN STOP MAKING EFFORTS.

SILLY PEOPLE. THEY NEVER TRULY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
brother, your situation describe100% the situation am into currently into, infact i just announced to her today that i have move on. below is the good bye message i sent to her

7 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
i have tried moving on several times it have been difficult because i love her so much not to be my girl friend but a wife. i stoped calling her between 2nd to 22 of this month i even deleted her phone no , the day i accidentally ran into her in the market, if you see the expression in her eyes reads many things: i have missed you, is unfair not calling. many meanings that made me regret not calling. do u know i started apologizing for not calling since they was no other means to get her contact from a 3rd party, i even confessed that i deleting her contact that she should forgive me and send me her contact again of which she did. and now am fedup again and this will for real.

3 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
i even created a thread because of the situation found myself. https://www.nairaland.com/4974334/relationship-vege-collaps-need-advice
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by OKOATA(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
THE truth is we women like guys like you toasting and wasting your credit on us. Plus you are a potential maga or ATM. Because we will ask you money and you will give you.if you stop calling us, it means we have limited strength in asking you for money

How much to spend the night with me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by dimelo: 12:53am On Feb 01, 2019
Depressedkidd:

DATING DRILLS GUYS ONLY
by HARDDON

search for that on nairaland and read
from beginning to end....

and stop handing your balls to girls

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Olibboy: 2:37am On Feb 01, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

you gat it... ritualist also need greedy ones

3 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Deicide: 3:19am On Feb 01, 2019
This is the 21st century where most females love playing games angry

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2019
Op she's an emotional vampire.. These ones feed off your emotions till u feel drained and useless... Run away from her angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2019
She doesn't love you, she loves the attention you give her, stop giving her attention and find a serious person to date.

3 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 01, 2019
Depressedkidd:

The reason you should get multiple gfs. If A messes up switch to B, and if B act funny call C. No time. Girls won't respect you if you act too clingy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by blingxx(m): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

undecided.... I have nothing to say..
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by jorion(m): 9:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Ahhhh. Guy, move on. She's into someone else. Forget about her and focus on your self. Last week I was in your shoes while living in warri. Today, I am in the beautiful city of Aberdeen and the thought of her barely cross my mind. Remember this, all of those qualities that attracted you to her is being possessed by a girl someone else who would kill to have you. Always remember to focus on your self

14 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by labanj1(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2019
True. There was this girl I met somewhere, I saw her for about a week before I decided to approach her. She gave me her number after a month, when I stopped asking. After calling her for some time, I decided to ask her out on a date, she said she is always busy and has no time. She did this for about two months, yet she picks my calls and responds properly even though she knew I was going to ask her out eventually. After I got fed up, I decided to ask her if she was dating someone and she said Yes. I was amazed, so she had a boyfriend all the while. She even said we're still friends. I called her once after that time, then I heard her use the word 'Darling'. It was obvious she wanted to keep me around. Since then, I decided not to communicate with her again.

5 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by shiffynaani(m): 10:02am On Feb 01, 2019
[quote author=Nacoss25 post=75306523]i have tried moving on several times it have been difficult because i love her so much not to be my girl friend but a wife. i stoped calling her between 2nd to 22 of this month i even deleted her phone no , the day i accidentally ran into her in the market, if you see the expression in her eyes reads many things: i have missed you, is unfair not calling. many meanings that made me regret not calling. do u know i started apologizing for not calling since they was no other means to

Guy u are simply entangled in the web of women. you've done the best thing by deleting her number and staying away from her. but you bleeped up big time by letting your emotions take the better part of you. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE APOLOGISED! You are the MAN, the BOSS! you should have let her know that you have a life outside her. you should have just greeted her briefly when she called you. trust me, she will be the one chasing you up and down if you can just SENDLESS!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by shiffynaani(m): 10:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Nacoss25:
i have tried moving on several times it have been difficult because i love her so much not to be my girl friend but a wife. i stoped calling her between 2nd to 22 of this month i even deleted her phone no , the day i accidentally ran into her in the market, if you see the expression in her eyes reads many things: i have missed you, is unfair not calling. many meanings that made me regret not calling. do u know i started apologizing for not calling since they was no other means to get her contact from a 3rd party, i even confessed that i deleting her contact that she should forgive me and send me her contact again of which she did. and now am fedup again and this will for real.
Don't worry, you will be liberated from women's web and wahala. message me and i will send you a life changing guide about women. be fast, i might just lose interest

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Henrodah(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2019
lincsnuel:
Funny but true...

Their shakara seems to increase when they know you really love them and if you don't control yourself very well, you might end up getting friendzoned!

Better respect yourself and let her be before you enter the Friendzone... Cos when there, there's no going back

What if you smash before the friendzone? What's that one? Am confused.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by PicaS0(m): 10:47am On Feb 01, 2019
she misses having someone to chase her

girls always want that to make them feel some sort of importance,make them know they still have market value

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

Speak 4 Ur self, who is "we women"? U and who?

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 01, 2019
Nacoss25:
She's playing with u, she wants to keep u because u treat her well, u are Nice etc but there is another guy who has d cash so she is playing both of u. Better carry Ur self out of that bondage

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by YESpParticipant: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Wilfredpat22:

i like your sincerity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies! What's The First Thing You Notice About A Guy When He Approaches You / Lockdown: Lady Came Out Half-naked, Searching For Man That Will Service Her. VID / Her Pastor Said She Should Not Marry Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.