Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You (8519 Views)

Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? / Nigerian CINDERELLA Has A Message For Stingy Girls- Let Men S**k (photos,videos) / Port Hacourt Boys And Girls Let's Meet Here(18-25years) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
well truth be told ladies like getting attention bck in skul I overheard a neighbor of mine (a lady) while in lodge, she called a male frnd of her around 7pm in the night, her reason for the call was no single being has called her line since morning and that alone made her feel somehow, imagine her phone never rang dice morning till she made that call datz to show u how an average lady brain works

5 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
It depends on the timing and the situations going on in their life at the time you meet them but if it can generate to hate then I question if you ever loved
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by HARDDON: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

MOST WOMEN DO THIS NONSENSE.
SOME TIMES THEY HAVE MORE THAN 5 MEN AFTER THEM.. WHO THEY TURN DOWN HERE AND THERE BUT NOT COMPLETELY. THEY PUT UP THE GREEN LIGHT TO KEEP THESE SAME MEN COMING ONLY TO BE TURNED DOWN, BACK AND FORTH... IT'S LIKE WOMEN ENJOY THE REJECTION GAME THEY PLAY, I DON'T KNOW.

THEY JUST WANT THE ATTENTION AND CHASING TO KEEP COMING... IT'S ANNOYING THAT THESE TYPES OF WOMEN GET OFFENDED AND EMOTIONAL WHEN JUST 1 FROM THE 5 MEN STOP MAKING EFFORTS.

SILLY PEOPLE. THEY NEVER TRULY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT.

If only you know....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by HARDDON: 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nacoss25:
brother, your situation describe100% the situation am into currently into, infact i just announced to her today that i have move on. below is the good bye message i sent to her

cheesy grin

Your last paragraph and sentense gave you away bro.

You haven't moved a muscle let alone moved on. You are hung on a limbo!

That message is a technical ploy you just deployed to , hopefully, jolt her to reality from the slumber state,you assumed, she is going through where you are.

Pardon me, but I see through words

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by HARDDON: 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nacoss25:
i have tried moving on several times it have been difficult because i love her so much not to be my girl friend but a wife. i stoped calling her between 2nd to 22 of this month i even deleted her phone no , the day i accidentally ran into her in the market, if you see the expression in her eyes reads many things: i have missed you, is unfair not calling. many meanings that made me regret not calling. do u know i started apologizing for not calling since they was no other means to get her contact from a 3rd party, i even confessed that i deleting her contact that she should forgive me and send me her contact again of which she did. and now am fedup again and this will for real.

SENSE PILL:
A man who hasn't mastered his balls and twitchy emotions has no business dating or professing some weak 3words' lines. Because for a lil flash of bo0bs, he would sell his soul!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by HARDDON: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
gloria34:
She's playing with u, she wants to keep u because u treat her well, u are Nice etc but there is another guy who has d cash so she is playing both of u. Better carry Ur self out of that bondage

One moment they were bashing their fellow gurl who spoke some raw, however, technical truth, next moment they still dived into the same Cash ring? undecided Aiit. Me gone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by kollinzgee(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
HARDDON:

One moment they were bashing their fellow gurl who spoke some raw, however, technical truth, next moment they still dived into the same Cash ring? undecided Aiit. Me gone.

tuale big bro harddon the weak niggas keep asking girls out ang keep getting rejected like 98% of the time and like you always say "no matter how far you travel the wrong road you never get to your destination they never learn....

4 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by daannyy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nacoss25:
brother, your situation describe100% the situation am into currently into, infact i just announced to her today that i have move on. below is the good bye message i sent to her
Dnt forget to send us her reply

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by united442(m): 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nacoss25:

that message was not sent,are you sure you did not delete itgrin?
and pls gist us the full details after d message was sent naagrin
cux am a billion percentage sure you have not moved on..trust megrin
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by united442(m): 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
gloria34:
Speak 4 Ur self, who is "we women"? U and who?

there is nothing like you and who..
she said the plain and bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Gettreadyy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nacoss25:
i have tried moving on several times it have been difficult because i love her so much not to be my girl friend but a wife. i stoped calling her between 2nd to 22 of this month i even deleted her phone no , the day i accidentally ran into her in the market, if you see the expression in her eyes reads many things: i have missed you, is unfair not calling. many meanings that made me regret not calling. do u know i started apologizing for not calling since they was no other means to get her contact from a 3rd party, i even confessed that i deleting her contact that she should forgive me and send me her contact again of which she did. and now am fedup again and this will for real.
muumuu leave the girl alone and face your business
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by kollinzgee(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Gettreadyy:

muumuu leave the girl alone and face your business

i dont blame the guy its not easy letting go wat you luv .but i wonder why guys choose to suffer like this when we have dating drills by harddon .you guys go there and emanncipate your ballz ...

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Katier00(f): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Wilfredpat22:
THE truth is we women like guys like you toasting and wasting your credit on us. Plus you are a potential maga or ATM. Because we will ask you money and you will give you.if you stop calling us, it means we have limited strength in asking you for money

Just try to be successful. We women open legs for men with the fattest pockets
i can swear that, you are a shameless guy
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by kollinzgee(m): 6:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
Katier00:
i can swear that, you are a shameless guy

she is right .truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by kollinzgee(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Depressedkidd:
I was really in love with this girl. Went on for some time and it was one sided. And she knew how I felt and knew it was real. But then I decided to move on and I stopped calling her sweet names, romantic notes stopped, and all those things. Suddenly she called me that she missed me, missed my notes and that she developed feelings for me at a point. Now this wasn't the first time. I tried to move on twice before but she'd do the same thing and my feelings would come back, just that this time I was determined and I knew what she was trying to do.

I'm just wondering, why is it that girls won't reciprocate your efforts and feelings but then they feel offended when you leave. It's annoying and tbh I just feel so angry now when I think of her, and I'm sure I feel a bit of hate underneath too for her.

ma niggur nothing you say about women that i have not experienced believe me i have a scenario like the one you said above.woman are naturally fish brains who want what they cant get if you make yourself too available,too easy,too needy and worst of all if you ask them out them don see you finish be dat .hw many girls have you asked out said yes very few abi many guys get frustrated by women they become desperate to do anything like spend ,beg,and do crazy things to get a girlfriend dont worry bro most men in this world are in your shoes.clean your tears go to dating drills by harddon page1---80. will open your eyes to things you have never heard of..

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
HARDDON:

The fact that i spoke against a very untrue Generalization doesnt mean i Cant speak up when i see a wrong doing.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
united442:

there is nothing like you and who..
she said the plain and bitter truth.
Truth 4 who? Are u me? Me u are? U are me? Abi me are u?
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by MissSweet(f): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
You all have to know that this life is give and take. guys have broken my heart many time and I have also done same to them. We are all feeling the pains so just bear it and move on because life goes on and never static

Last last, we go dey alright.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by united442(m): 11:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
gloria34:
Truth 4 who? Are u me? Me u are? U are me? Abi me are u?

lolxx..dis girl, u well atallgrin
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Seandisputed(m): 11:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Nacoss25:
All these long epistle because of one girl?

Would have been legendary if you had just typed "I've moved on with life and don't try to contact me again".

Deep down you sounded like someone who is hoping she changes her mind about you.

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Seandisputed(m): 11:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
OKOATA:
How much to spend the night with me.
Read between the lines Man

That's your fellow nigga you wanna spend a night with??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by OKOATA(m): 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Seandisputed:

Read between the lines Man

That's your fellow nigga you wanna spend a night with??
Then I will shoot his balls. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by SaintChukz(m): 7:09am On Feb 02, 2019
MissSweet:
You all have to know that this life is give and take. guys have broken my heart many time and I have also done same to them. We are all feeling the pains so just bear it and move on because life goes on and never static

Hi, just thinking out loud and would like to ask if truly you've moved on from your past heart breaks? If your answer is in the affirmative. I'd like to know if you're currently single too.

Well if you think all that info will be too private to share on here. I'm just a DM away.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by marvin906(m): 7:41am On Feb 02, 2019
MissSweet:

as you fine reach..
imposicant

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by emperordachris(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Law 20: Do not commit to anyone. It is the fool who rushes to take sides. Do not commit to any side or cause but yourself. By maintaining your independence, you become the master of others - playing people against one another, making them pursue you.

This is the law you are breaking.

is this from 48 laws of power
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Jaqenhghar: 4:20pm On Feb 03, 2019
gloria34:
Speak 4 Ur self, who is "we women"? U and who?

grin grin grin
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Jaqenhghar: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
Seandisputed:

All these long epistle because of one girl?

Would have been legendary if you had just typed "I've moved on with life and don't try to contact me again".

Deep down you sounded like someone who is hoping she changes her mind about you.
You get time to even type. Me I dont waste time O. Na silence dem go hear. If dem messgae sef I no go answer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Jaqenhghar: 4:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
emperordachris:

is this from 48 laws of power
Na so dem go dey quote d thing even in situations that are not necessary. I get one cousin like that. Always quoting 48 laws of power. Before him shít he must have a reference from the book on how to shít. With all that na him mumu pass for our family

1 Like

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 03, 2019
solasoulmusic:
It depends on the timing and the situations going on in their life at the time you meet them but if it can generate to hate then I question if you ever loved

You mean you will continue loving a guy who makes mockery of your emotions?!

The line between love and hate is so thin if only you know.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 03, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Na so dem go dey quote d thing even in situations that are not necessary. I get o lne cousin like that. Always quoting 48 laws of power. Before him shít he must have a reference from the book on how to shít with all tjat na him mumu pass for out family
grin

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by MissRaine69(f): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
Depressedkidd:
I was really in love with this girl. Went on for some time and it was one sided. And she knew how I felt and knew it was real. But then I decided to move on and I stopped calling her sweet names, romantic notes stopped, and all those things. Suddenly she called me that she missed me, missed my notes and that she developed feelings for me at a point. Now this wasn't the first time. I tried to move on twice before but she'd do the same thing and my feelings would come back, just that this time I was determined and I knew what she was trying to do.

I'm just wondering, why is it that girls won't reciprocate your efforts and feelings but then they feel offended when you leave. It's annoying and tbh I just feel so angry now when I think of her, and I'm sure I feel a bit of hate underneath too for her.
Some girls ...not all girls!
Life is about learning from your experiences it took you three attempts to finally learn.
It’s simple really mental maturity and emotional maturity does not develop at the same pace for everyone.
Secondly the majority of parents do not talk to their children about relationship what to expect, what to do, how to behave most have no base/foundation to start from. Some parents although in toxic relations are not the best examples to learn from, but one would think they would want something better for their child but not necessarily some poison their minds.
So don’t be so harsh on her she is also learning, and it might take her some time to get to the page you wanted her to be when you dated.
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by lilmax(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2019
HARDDON:

SENSE PILL:
A man who hasn't mastered his balls and twitchy emotions has no business dating or professing some weak 3words' lines. Because for a lil flash of bo0bs, he would sell his soul!
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Million Naira Or This, Which Will You Choose? (Pics) / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Where Can I Find Hot Runz Girls In Delta, Warri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.