Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You (8520 Views)

Why Wont Guys Admit They Wish They Were Nakedd And Mad In Public ? / Nigerian CINDERELLA Has A Message For Stingy Girls- Let Men S**k (photos,videos) / Port Hacourt Boys And Girls Let's Meet Here(18-25years) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by kollinzgee(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2019
the fastest way to woo a girl is to hide your sexual intentions from her and then use cocky jokes on her every once in a while you still her hide your intentions.be brave to do what other guys are afraid to do around her tease her.its is far more effective than spending,asslicking or beg a girl to date you never ask a girl out its wrong 99% of the time you get a no for an answer play with her head till you get wat you want...
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by kollinzgee(m): 12:48am On Feb 07, 2019
the fastest way to woo a girl is to hide your sexual intentions from her and then use cocky jokes on her every once in a while you still her hide your intentions.be brave to do what other guys are afraid to do around her tease her.its is far more effective than spending,asslicking or beg a girl to date you these things do not trigger feelings in her heart never ask a girl out its wrong 99% of the time you get a no for an answer play with her head till you get wat you want...
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by Frankicent(m): 5:12am On Feb 07, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
well truth be told ladies like getting attention bck in skul I overheard a neighbor of mine (a lady) while in lodge, she called a male frnd of her around 7pm in the night, her reason for the call was no single being has called her line since morning and that alone made her feel somehow, imagine her phone never rang dice morning till she made that call datz to show u how an average lady brain works

nawa no be say she's asking the guy for s*x... smh
Re: Why Wont Girls Let Go Even If They Don't Want You by kense88: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2019
HARDDON:

One moment they were bashing their fellow gurl who spoke some raw, however, technical truth, next moment they still dived into the same Cash ring? undecided Aiit. Me gone.
It seems we have somethings in common

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Most Girls Always Take Me For A Kid Because I Have A Baby Face See My Pic / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Ladies And Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.