Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive (2841 Views)

What Can I Feed My Gsd To Make It Bigger? / How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / Show The Pictures Of Your GSD To Know Who Has A Pure Breed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by ojay36: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hello dog lovers, i have a mixed breed gsd of barely 9months.the dog is friendly to everybody and doesn't bark to strangers, he even get scared sometimes. What can i do please

Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by kajoula(m): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
give your dog [b]wee we[/b]e on a daily basis grin
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by IamAnderson(m): 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
sounds like the dog wasn't socialized as a puppy
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by OneCorner: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Roast am chop
grin

Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
There is nothing you can do about it, agression is an inbuilt trait, it's either a dog has it or doesn't have it. The only thing you can do now is to look for another dog that is aggressive and bring it in to join this mumu dog, or sell it, or give it away, choice is yours.

2 Likes

Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by ojay36: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
mhd5757:
There is nothing you can do about it, agression is an inbuilt trait, it's either a dog has it or doesn't have it. The only thing you can do now is to look for another dog that is aggressive and bring it in to join this mumu dog, or sell it, or give it away, choice is yours.

Noted
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Philipmems(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Your dog looks great, first step is to ensure it is leached/chained in a safe place that is void of human traffic, avoid as much human contact as possible as it grows up. Release it mostly at night and after a few months you will see the difference.

1 Like

Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by ojay36: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Philipmems:
Your dog looks great, first step is to ensure it is leached/chained in a safe place that is void of human traffic, avoid as much human contact as possible as it grows up. Release it mostly at night and after a few months you will see the difference.

Noted, but i lock him up in a cage. No contact with anybody except me
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Philipmems:
A dog that does not bark at 9 months will never bark, I had a few dogs in the past that never barked, I locked them, I chained them, while doing such I waited till the got up to a year nothing! This one stupid dog I had for a whole year has got a very weak bark that she would let out just once in a blue moon, and when she let's it out, it will just be 1 2 3 barks then she will keep quiet for the next 70 days.
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by ojay36: 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
mhd5757:

A dog that does not bark at 9 months will never bark, I had a few dogs in the past that never barked, I locked them, I chained them, while doing such I waited till the got up to a year nothing! This one stupid dog I had for a whole year has got a very weak bark that she would let out just once in a blue moon, and when she let's it out, it will just be 1 2 3 barks then she will keep quiet for the next 70 days.

I will look for a buyer then, i need a very aggressive dog
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by IamAnderson(m): 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
ojay36:

I will look for a buyer then, i need a very aggressive dog
how was the dog's life as a puppy?
how was it treated?
what kind of environment did it grow up in?
all those things can influence a dog's temperament so I advice you to check if you're doing anything wrong before you get another dog and face the same problem again.
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by IamAnderson(m): 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
IamAnderson:

how was it treated?
if you can tell me the answers, I'll tell you if you're doing something wrong and we'll see if the new dog will be better.
just remember to check this new dog's temperament before buying so you can be able to mold the dog into what you want.
my dog was shy when I got him at 4weeks because he was bullied by other dogs at the kennel but with some lifestyle changes, I built up the aggression he already had that was dormant in him.
now the dog is 5 months old and very aggressive to strangers.
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Nixxxx(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Call me @08063757893 with a little token I would help you out
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 01, 2019
IamAnderson:

how was it treated?
all those things can influence a dog's temperament so I advice you to check if you're doing anything wrong before you get another dog and face the same problem again.
Not if he studies how the dog behaves in its territory before picking it up then he won't face thesame problem, that was how I picked up my 2 aggressive dogs, I studied how they behaved in their territory first and they were aggressively territorial barking at me and that was how I knew if I bring them to my home they will be territorial and I was right.

1 Like

Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Ogcruz: 12:32am On Feb 01, 2019
mhd5757:

Fact
That's why u should check if the parents are aggressive b4 taking a puppy
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Ogcruz: 12:33am On Feb 01, 2019
ojay36:
Hello dog lovers, i have a mixed breed gsd of barely 9months.the dog is friendly to everybody and doesn't bark to strangers, he even get scared sometimes. What can i do please

Mixed with what

1 Like

Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Ogcruz: 12:36am On Feb 01, 2019
ojay36:

Mixed with what ?
No pure German shepherd I de see here o
My own get the same problem with your own
Lol but something about German shepherd is that if you don't train them
Them go behave like mumu
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 01, 2019
Ogcruz:

Fact
That's why u should check if the parents are aggressive b4 taking a puppy
And also study how the puppy behaves in its territory, I have seen a puppy that started barking at strangers when it was 3 months and the first time I went to pick up my gsd puppy at 5 months he was barking at me, today that dog is aggressively territorial to the core.
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 01, 2019
Ogcruz:

Mixed with what ?
Them go behave like mumu
But you have 2 of them, which one is behaving like mumu, is it the female that you recently mated or the one with the white marking on the chest.
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Ogcruz: 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
mhd5757:

And also study how the puppy behaves in its territory, I have seen a puppy that started barking at strangers when it was 3 months and the first time I went to pick up my gsd puppy at 5 months he was barking at me, today that dog is aggressively territorial to the core.

That's very hard o
Many ppo sell their dogs before 3months
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Ogcruz: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
mhd5757:

But you have 2 of them, which one is behaving like mumu, is it the female that you recently mated or the one with the white marking on the chest.
No the same dog na
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by ojay36: 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ogcruz:

Mixed with what ?
Them go behave like mumu

I think it's mixed with a Caucasian breed
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by ojay36: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
IamAnderson:

if you can tell me the answers, I'll tell you if you're doing something wrong and we'll see if the new dog will be better.
just remember to check this new dog's temperament before buying so you can be able to mold the dog into what you want.
my dog was shy when I got him at 4weeks because he was bullied by other dogs at the kennel but with some lifestyle changes, I built up the aggression he already had that was dormant in him.
now the dog is 5 months old and very aggressive to strangers.

It seems mine was bullied also because it has a part of its ear cut off
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Ogcruz: 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
ojay36:

I think it's mixed with a Caucasian breed
I don't think so o
No trait of Caucasian o
Na gsd I de see
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by IamAnderson(m): 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
ojay36:

It seems mine was bullied also because it has a part of its ear cut off
that must have tampered with the dog's temperament
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by GRACEGLORY: 12:23am On Feb 02, 2019
ojay36:

Mixed breed, is a dog that does not belong to one officially recognized breed and in Nigeria here, it's an intentional breeding. Your complaint, It's a common problem with most mixed breed. The mixing of the breeds causes the mixed traits to be unpridictable, and could become anything from too aggressive to mild aggression or not aggressive at all.

It marrs their temperament when mixed.
Re: I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive by Eveezy(m): 12:33am On Feb 02, 2019
Ogcruz:

Mixed with what ?
Them go behave like mumu
It all depends on thier lineage, if u have a dog from the lineage of aggresive dogs, there is always the possibility of producing aggresive pups, but if one or two parents isnt or even far back as grand parent, there is a possibility of producing pups with lower drive.
Which is why we encourage people to buy pedigree dogs, that way you knw what you are buying. If you cant afford pedigree, try atleast check the parents.

Most straight backs in Nigeria which most of yall call working line Gsds are already tainted, and stray far away from what a working Gsd should be like. Which is why you see out of every 10 gsds, there are 6 weaker drive ones

(1) (Reply)

Husky Puppy For Sale / Help a 1st time breeder please / Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.