Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo (51561 Views)

I Was Not Deported From Dubai - Tonto Dikeh Speaks After Her Arrest (Video) / Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Daniel Amokachi And Their Dance At A Chinese Restaurant / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Premature Ejaculation. Shades Half Minute Men (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by Godsend11: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
[left][/left]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by erimmy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
GREAT ACTOR!! instead of (Great Actress)
Tonto.. ur GNS teacher will be very dissapointed
Tonto Dike is actually correct. It is Actor and not Actress.,
Just as there is no word like Doctress for a female Doctor.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Amagite2:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has finally revealed why she had issues with Mercy Johnson years back.

Recall that years ago, Tonto Dikeh insulted Mercy Johnson's first child, Purity, and also called her out for going back to work 3 months after she had Purity.

Well, she has now revealed she was scared of how good Mercy Johnson was as an actress. In an appreciation post to Mercy on Instagram, Tonto wrote;

"Mercilious mercy..
#TBT
Forget all that small pikin fight we do when we small,I have always been a huge fan..
As a matter of fact that year Na only you I Dey fear to act with becos I know say you got dust me hands down..
Dunno how you do it boo but you are a GREAT ACTOR!!!
Just concerned al those my childish fight as envy because that year mercy Johnson was all I wanted to be until I realize say to be me better pass!!!
Love you girl @mercyjohnsonokojie
#TBT #MERCYJOHNSON #KINGTONTO #HAPPYHEART
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/tonto-dikeh-finally-reveals-why-she-was-beefing-mercy-johnson.html

Fvck this tonto piece of shiit. Always chatting fuckery, useless actress nobody fvcking knows outside of the banana republic.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by AreaFada2: 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
Itzurboi:
Actor is a person who acts in a movie...
A Woman Actor is an Actress...
Here is the point she should have said my best "woman actor or actress"... I wouldn't say you are wrong cos most people use the word for male/female.
Actually in modern times the role is gender neutral in everyday use. BBC, CNN and other news outlets have deliberately adapted. Whether it began in order to placate feminists or not I do not know. But it is now standard. Not like English teachers taught us back in those days. cheesy

When women feud, jealousy is always there somewhere. Even if you think beautiful successful women have no reason to be envious. But they are also women.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by AfroBlue(m): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
dem 1st tier, A-List Nollywood babes have been a enjoyment to the world of entertainment. wink

and Mr. Prince Odianosen Okojie is lucky ooo.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by whytediamond(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nothing wrong with that part of her grammar. I'm disappointed at you in stead. In fact, Lemme call GrammarNazi for you.

Meskaofficial1:
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by seangy4konji: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Supid girl. Attention seeker. Who cares.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
Did they really fight? Well that's in the past...

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment. Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE ON LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY (AWOYAYA).

Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by Lhimeet(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Stoopid girl.

Shameless lazy jealous idiot..

Always on the gram making noise...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by shadeyinka(m): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Itzurboi:
Actor is a person who acts in a movie...
A Woman Actor is an Actress...
Here is the point she should have said my best "woman actor or actress"... I wouldn't say you are wrong cos most people use the word for male/female.
Actor is used for both sexes

A female actor
A male actor
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by greggng: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
To be honest both are very good in their csreer
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by blesoh(f): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
Your teacher will also be very disappointed, use Google and help your life undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by Itzurboi(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
shadeyinka:
Actor is used for both sexes
A female actor A male actor
Kindly go thru my post and check if there was any need to quote me.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by blesoh(f): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lhimeet:
Stoopid girl.

Shameless lazy jealous idiot..

Always on the gram making noise...
Bros calm down, this life is not that serious
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by TeamDoctor: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
BOOMnaija:
Tonto dike....ode omo.

Abinibi yato si ability...in other words, u be C Ronaldo, mercy Johnson na Messi(GOAT).

so Sympathetic.... guy ur far from the rest of the world
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by sophie1996(f): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
she's actually correct
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by Miguelpius(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Thank GOD for wisdom and for being brave to forget all that transpired in the past.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by Lhimeet(m): 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
blesoh:

Bros calm down, this life is not that serious
The lady seek attention too much.. angry

It disgust me somuch. Always behaving childish and uncouth
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by ojonugwap(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Meskaofficial1:

You see your life, you have exposed the level of your illiterate please go to primary two ode
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by jife(m): 10:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
Yes she was right. Refer to your own teacher
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by diteh(m): 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tonto Dikeh the amazon warrior always ready for a fight grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by ukwealth: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Guess whom she look like. She is the CEO of Kersholf label
Wealth Nkechinyere Iheanachor

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by Joybringer: 10:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Meskaofficial1:

You must be a polytechnic graduate. JAMB registration is still on bro.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by ukwealth: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Meet the CEO of Kersholf label,Formal miss Fashion Nigeria, the Organizer of Face of Emolga Nigeria with her pretty Tontolet look

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by DrMuzungu(m): 11:18pm On Jan 31, 2019
Umm, wait a minute...

Who is Tonto Dickeh?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by okadoo: 12:17am On Feb 01, 2019
Meskaofficial1:

You be mumu.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 01, 2019
ojonugwap:

You see your life, you have exposed the level of your illiterate please go to primary two ode

Meskaofficial1:

The one above was actually trying to correct the one below
Two olodos bet they both afonjas

ASUU abeg call off strike some people need go back school cry

Re: Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:36am On Feb 01, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
Na u need GNS o Bro. Actress can be colloquial but she is right in this instance

Omotola Wants Buhari To Scrap NYSC. See Her Reasons / Davido's Dad, Deji Adeleke, Records The Arrival Of Davido & Chioma's Twins / Mercy Johnson And Her 'boyfriend' Stepped Out For Owanbe Yesterday