Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard (44842 Views)

2023 Election: Osinbajo Vs Atiku / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Execution: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
This is nice of him, if he actually did that. And to the poster, may your rewards keeps erupting.
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Orpe7(m): 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
My Pastor
He is and will be A Pastor
PDP can go and suck on a pineapple
Beside na him erect am?
Rubbish
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by enemyofprogress: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rubbish

I can not marriage a girl that is not education cos in this lives illitrature is a decease i hate rubbish
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by shegoly(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
U think u can bribe us with pastor.....after using Prof for almost 4 yrs.....u think say we go vote u......voting u na scam

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Jflex07(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
jrusky:

I agreed with everything you've called this fake man but stop going tribal ok biko. Afonja has nothing to do with this bro so many of your so called Afonja are not in the same page with this man and his satanic party so pls let's accord some respect to those ones who are not standing with him and his party.

All what apc are today are not issue of Afonja at all. Just for the past 3 days you can see how the Ebonyi people and their governor and a paramount king in delta who called him.Olu where so consumed by Buhari demon and pls what do we call that? Are Ebonyi people and Umahi their governor from Afonja land?
One love brother. Your point has been noted.
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by tyeenigga(m): 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
I thought as well until I saw another billboard with prof. Pictures loading, do your research next time
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by emmy2244: 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Pastor my foot 99percent of Nigeria politicians are all selfish or self centered God will judge them one day

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Akolawole(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
oluwaseyi000:
Do you think the vice president will personally seat down and design or sign approval for each and every campaign bill board, and yes he's a pastor and a prof

They will NEVER understand. The designer somehow paraphrase a scripture. What title do they want him to use?
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by FLYFIRE(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
bastardmod:
How does an idiot like Yemi osinbajo become a pastor in a church? A complete fool?
I'll tell you.
Once the rccg see you are a graduate you are a pastor in waiting. It's that bad. That's how they hope to run their useless branches everywhere.
So if you are a lawyer or a San, Ahhhhhhh.... You are already called Of the Lord, their GO doesn't ask whether you are called or not.... Just go and be a pastor and supervise the fleecing of people in the name of tithe collection.
Their pastors are untrained and very weak, like osinbajo.
It's a useless place honestly.
And has given us the most useless VP in our history.
In RCCG, a good & well paid job is mostly all you need to be called & become a Deacon or Deaconess.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by deebrownneymar: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
He's a bastard. He remembers he's now a pastor. God punish am.
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Butoneday2(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hopeless yorubas? angry
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Ayobami7(m): 10:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
好的
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by bastardmod: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
FLYFIRE:

In RCCG, a good & well paid job is mostly all you need to be called & become a Deacon or Deaconess.
Thanks so much bros... Abeg help me tell them
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Macabeus: 11:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Scam
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by IykeD(m): 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Deceit. This man is fake
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by nextnear(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com

Prof Yemi Osinbajo dropped his "Prof" title for "Pastor" in a new billboard as election day draws near. Gistvic Reports.

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/2019-election-yemi-osinbajo-dropped-his.html

sakamanje and sulamania, all i know is there is price to pay for everything, applicable to everyone including me.
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Ugochukw15: 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com

Prof Yemi Osinbajo dropped his "Prof" title for "Pastor" in a new billboard as election day draws near. Gistvic Reports.

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/2019-election-yemi-osinbajo-dropped-his.html

Lol! See Pastorpreneur.
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Akabuking: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
ogboni pastor
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by WIRELESScnn: 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com pastor indeed! Pastor, Judas Osinbanjo

Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by kotv: 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
No shame. After allowing that religious bigot he's campaigning with to kill Christians he still shamelessly appealing to Christians with that fake pastor title. He has no shame.
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by laykman(m): 12:55am On Feb 01, 2019
I'm very sure most of the blasphemous things done in this man's name is without his knowledge. He most definitely has no idea this was even made�.
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by SaturnNick(m): 1:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Firefire:
Fraudulent fake pastor
FFP... Lol!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Indispensable85(m): 1:51am On Feb 01, 2019
Naira land is officially now the place to find fools.
Was it the VP that erected the billboard?
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by fibiyaks: 2:13am On Feb 01, 2019
internationalman:
Of course he knows how receptive Nigerians are to religious men...

Let him not also forget to write Imam Yemi Osinbajo on billboards in north...

And reverend father Yemi Osinbajo when he takes his campaign to the Catholics..

To this man pastor is just like every other titles..
so he stops being a pastor the moment he ventured into politics? What is wrong with you people?mind you he wasn't the one that put up that billboard, neither was he the one that paid for it, for all I care this may be a propaganda from the opposition just to mock him and have people like him throw stones at him for being a Daniel. Its your type that do not believe that a righteous man should involve in governance ,but prefer they sit and pray without participation. How do we expect to make a difference if we don't participate?
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Nobody: 4:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Because he can't speak standard English that is why he is now a pastor hmmm ( where wear were)
This man's brain is #turningoninown
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by Mastercheff(m): 5:17am On Feb 01, 2019
Fake pastor
Re: 2019 Election: Osinbajo Drops His "Prof" Title For "Pastor" On A Billboard by orisa37: 5:49am On Feb 01, 2019
He is on a Praying Mission to heal Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media / Nigerians React after President Buhari said he will win today(PICS) / Nigerian Soldiers Jubilating After Victory Over Boko Haram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.