Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:54 PM

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (56965 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic / How Do You Cope With Gossip Housewives As Neigbhours Being A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
From experience guys that have played such game, any regrets? Been avoiding them but the temptation just heighten this week cos I work from home.

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by SUPERPACK: 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
go and marry young man.

241 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
SUPERPACK:
go and marry young man.

I'm not a young man. Must everybody marry?

250 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Goddys(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Hidemyface:

I'm not a young man. Must everybody marry?
Leave that mugu..he thinks marriage is for all. Don't do that. There's nothing as good as self respect and prestige. Get girls outside and invite them instead. You will hav regrets if you sleep with a compound girl. Scare them off like I'm doing. Are you a freelancer?

217 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by freedomchild: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Unless you won't bring another girl in.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by lilmax(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
there are regrets of course

your confidence, respect, integrity should always be intact

get the ones outside your home its less stressful, no quarrel no fight....

well except it's one month to parking out grin

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by linearity: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
don’t try it, they will turn to monitor spirit on top your matter.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Kcgeology: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
if are looking forward to a healthy relationship, i see no reason y u shud nt date ur neighbour. U are favourably disposed to study her and knw her true nature. U dont lose respect by dating ur yard or lodge mate, u lose respect whn u lack self control and flirt around with every dick n harry. My wife used to be my neighbour for two years. We gist, laugh, play, quarrel just like neighbours. When i discovered what a treasure she was, i neva wasted time to tell her my mind. Am happily married today.

514 Likes 44 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Larryfest(m): 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kcgeology:
if are looking forward to a healthy relationship, i see no reason y u shud nt date ur neighbour. U are favourably disposed to study her and knw her true nature. U dont lose respect by dating ur yard or lodge mate, u lose respect whn u lack self control and flirt around with every dick n harry. My wife used to be my neighbour for two years. We gist, laugh, play, quarrel just like neighbours. When i discovered what a treasure she was, i neva wasted time to tell her my mind. Am happily married today.
You are very correct but i don't think the op is the settling down type, he just want to have a taste of the compound girls..

222 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Goddys:

Leave that mugu..he thinks marriage is for all. Don't do that. There's nothing as good as self respect and prestige. Get girls outside and invite them instead. You will hav regrets if you sleep with a compound girl. Scare them off like I'm doing. Are you a freelancer?

Yeah but bulk of my time is putting up my own startup.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by SUPERPACK: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Goddys:

you must be stupid.

30 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Larryfest:

You are very correct but i don't think the op is the settling down type, he just want to have a taste of the compound girls..

If we no have taste of compound girls, my brother wetin we gain grin

On a serious note, you think wrong. Just that I don tire for girls matter and I prefer to focus my energy now on something more productive and living my life rather than prioritizing women. I was discussing with our security guard early in the morning about an issue when she came out on her night ware that makes the shape of her double barrel visible and walked passed me with "good morning". She was virtually naked. If not that I know her age, which I consider too young for me, I for don enter since.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
lilmax:

Ok. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 11:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kcgeology:

Congratulations on a happy marriage. Would like to have such a relationship but man, the age diff is much cos I'm well above 30 and she is just entering 18 but you won't know cos of the mature body. They're five GIRLS in that family though I fancy her more but I have been avoiding all of them but it's like they are just being persistent cos they know I don't have a woman and hardly bring any home.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 11:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
Thank you guys.
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bros fvck the pvssy, nor fear. I Dey your back.

How to fvck a compound girl:

Na play play things, if you sabi watch movies or fake watching telemundo, you don tear the pants by that.

I nor wan spoil your mind. But if na me, I fvck the five girls.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by ISISs(m): 12:15am On Feb 01, 2019
stupidity:
Bros fvck the pvssy, nor fear. I Dey your back.

How to fvck a compound girl:

Na play play things, if you sabi watch movies or fake watching telemundo, you don tear the pants by that.

I nor wan spoil your mind. But if na me, I fvck the five girls.
cheesy cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Burgerlomo: 12:24am On Feb 01, 2019
They're forbidding fruits if you want your peace cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Burgerlomo: 12:25am On Feb 01, 2019
Biko dey use diplomacy 4 them grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 01, 2019
I'm in the same dilemma, mine is not a compound girl though, but we live on the same street. I wan enter this girl, but people too respect me for area. Na my fear be dat, and she seems like someone that will cast if I do the do.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 01, 2019
Been there, done that.

Not worth the hassle.

11 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Start up business and girls don't go together... especially compound girls. Get your priorities right boi!

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by totorimi: 5:57am On Feb 01, 2019
That's the end of your sampling different girls. If you do then be ready for embarasmment and disgrace unless your neighbor is of the low intelligence group.

In that case you are the king of the jungle.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 7:17am On Feb 01, 2019
Burgerlomo:
Biko dey use diplomacy 4 them grin
One already already asked why I don fancy any of them. Some Ladies can be bold sha. I had to sit the youngest down and talk her out of boyfriendish when she complained I collected her number and haven't called her once but have called her sister. cheesy and the only time I called her sister was when I saw her missed. God help us.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2019
ceeroh:
I'm in the same dilemma, mine is not a compound girl though, but we live on the same street. I wan enter this girl, but people too respect me for area. Na my fear be dat, and she seems like someone that will cast if I do the do.
I understand this. I know the mother and we talk sometimes about issues and compound stuff. Very jovial and free woman but her girls are wanting something else. Already pushed a lady away from the same compound that another mother wanted me to date and since then the mother stopped talking to me.
It's well bro.

9 Likes

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Bamz(m): 7:31am On Feb 01, 2019
kangarooskip:
Start up business and girls don't go together... especially compound girls. Get your priorities right boi!

I was thinking the same thing. Running a startup takes every bit of your time. Most times you're obsessed about it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Hidemyface: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2019
Bamz:

I was thinking the same thing. Running a startup takes every bit of your time. Most times you're obsessed about it.
Yes, very true but you have to learn to balance your life socially. I won't say I regret the sacrifices tho. I just choose not to reply him above. Calling me a boi is insulting. My first startup is up 12 years now with about 5 staffs. I just had to let it go as a severance package to my cofounder to form another one. I've seen the ups and downs of doing business especially a tech based one. It takes a lot from you and that was why I never knew any woman until I crossed 30. My present startup is based on distributed team so I basically work from home now. I guess one of the downside of working from home is the temptation especially when you're not married or sex starved.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Hmmmm
What manner of men do we have now?
How can a man in his 30s be having sexual thoughts on an 18yrs old girl?
May God have have mercy on our future daughters
How i wish i can see this op,better slap i for give am ehn,nonsense

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by CharlesJok3r: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Odè, you want to be having sex with underage girls shocked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Itzurboi(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2019
lilmax:
Re: Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? by Athena4: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2019
Hidemyface:

Congratulations on a happy marriage. Would like to have such a relationship but man, the age diff is much cos I'm well above 30 and she is just entering 18 but you won't know cos of the mature body. They're five GIRLS in that family though I fancy her more but I have been avoiding all of them but it's like they are just being persistent cos they know I don't have a woman and hardly bring any home.
Christ. Guy stay away from the girl. You are above 30? pls be responsible and go for ladies close to your age. How would you feel if you had a sister or daughter that age being sexually open to a 30plus yr old man?! Pls ignore the girl.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend / 10 Reasons Why Most Ladies Will Never Remain Virgins Till Marriage / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.