Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes (7896 Views)

Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by HardMirror(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:

Baba It matters to any full blooded Yoruba man...

Little Wonder why IBO's want to die on top Atiku matter because they Know OBI been the VP will give them the chance to earn a bragging right in Nigerian Politics because they are the most politically handicapped region in Nigeria...

I dey tell you What Lie's in front of Yoruba's is punishment esp Lagos remember OBJ did it...
so? The four years of osinbajo as vp how has the bragging rights helped you?

3 Likes

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by KunleyY19(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
Valleys:
@KunleyY19 pls between the current VP and SGF who is more powerful considering that osinbajo is just a "mere commissioner"?

So you are comparing Boss Mustapha with Osinbajo ...
Haba Mana...
gringringrin
Who knows the BOSS...

2 Likes

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by KunleyY19(m): 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:

Because We see ourselves in a better position come 2023...Just like the way IBO's will benefit massively from Obi been the VP...

Baba ...This is the politics that has been going on since...

3 Likes

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:

Baba It matters to any full blooded Yoruba man...

Little Wonder why IBO's want to die on top Atiku matter because they Know OBI been the VP will give them the chance to earn a bragging right in Nigerian Politics because they are the most politically handicapped region in Nigeria...

I dey tell you What Lie's in front of Yoruba's is punishment esp Lagos remember OBJ did it...

That person you are talking with is an Atiku Zombie. He most likely never voted pmb in 2015 and just said he did in order to sound more convincing.

He does not realize that political alignments is all about interest.

What interest does Peter Obi have for the south west.

Even in his anambra he brought divisions and tribal/religious bigotry into the state and showed preference to catholics than Anglicans.

If he could do that to his own people is it those who are not his people that he would bother about?

Save your breath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:

I am an Akwa ibomite but even I see the focus of this administration in the south west due to the Osinbajo factor.

All that is being done now in the south west corrider will be halted and focus shifted if PDP the project abandonment party takes over.

How old are you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by KunleyY19(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:

That person you are talking with is an Atiku Zombie. He most likely never voted pmb in 2015 and just said he did in order to sound more convincing.

Even in his anambra he brought divisions and tribal/religious bigotry into the state and showed preference to catholics than Anglicans.

If he could do that to his own people is it those who are not his people that he would bother about?

Save your breath.

Baba People no just dey realise say life itself na politics every human being dey sentimental...

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by comradewanle(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:
we all know apc lost osun state no need to be going round and round. That is my state.
Honestly i was surprised too. And if you cannot still see that atiku would take some few thousands more than jonathan did from the northern states then there is no need to stress myself talking to you. This is a fact!

Do you think PDP can lead again? ......many things have changed in Osun state bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by HardMirror(m): 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Save your breath.
lol. Yet last month i said buhari was going to win? I work with reality. Check my past posts and prove i am a zombie. I have never called anyone zombie here for supporting a candidate it is childish. It shows you have nothing intelligent to say

4 Likes

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:

Baba People no just dey realise say life itself na politics every human being dey sentimental...

Those kind of people wey no dey realise as you talk I dey call them mumu reloaded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by HardMirror(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
comradewanle:

Do you think PDP can lead again? ......many things have changed in Osun state bro
the osun result was a surprise to me. Did not know pdp had a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:
lol. Yet last month i said buhari was going to win? I work with reality. Check my past posts and prove i am a zombie. I have never called anyone zombie here for supporting a candidate it is childish. It shows you have nothing intelligent to say

I have said what I have said. Atiku will lose with no less than 5 million votes. My own maths arrived at that conclusion.

If you feel your maths is better than mine then put your money where your mouth is.

In a few days we will see who takes the others money.

Deal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Martinez19(m): 7:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:
Funny some people say i am Ipob. I am yoruba from Osun state. Olorunda LGA to be precise. I was a firm supporter of buhari but this is just reality. Atiku as a notherner only need 2million extra votes from all the northern states and middle belt states that Jonathan lost to buhari. Buhari would still win there but all he needs is just to take some of votes and i am sure he would get those votes EASILY as many of those who betrayed Jonathan are now back to PDP and they can still get some few thousand votes which is all atiku needs here and there.
Don't mind them. What do people that believe in Noah's ark know about mathematics?

On a serious note, I would be surprised if Buhari wins again. By now I thought people would start saying enough is enough and snub APC and PDP on levels during any election so that politicians can wake up. That would be a peaceful revolution but even the youths that are suicidal because of the country's harsh standard of living are still flashing "4+4" with their finger and shouting "atikulate." Anyways, I would see how things turn out after voting.

@bold
So na you dey do me? grin

2 Likes

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by weownthewest: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
It's so glaring to all that Turakin Adamawa is.........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by HardMirror(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I have said what I have said. Atiku will lose with no less than 5 million votes. My own maths arrived at that conclusion.

If you feel your maths is better than mine then put your money where your mouth is.

In a few days we will see who takes the others money.

Deal?
good. Just dont call me zombie or wailer or all those rubbish you guys call yourself here. It is stvpid and breeds hate. People shld not be insulted for supporting anyone they choose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Babzrockman: 7:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Let me lecture some Zombies on how politics works!

Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.

More lectures coming

Oga madam, from ur analysis i give up..

But u sabi lie ma. PDP gets above 500k in 2015.

Buhari will never win up to d margins he wins back in 2015 in Kano.

He will as well gets increase votes from state like Edo, Akwa Ibom, Ebonyi, Abia etc

3 Likes

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:
good. Just dont call me zombie or wailer or all those rubbish you guys call yourself here. It is stvpid and breeds hate. People shld not be insulted for supporting anyone they choose.

Deal?
Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by HardMirror(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Martinez19:
Don't mind them. What do people that believe in Noah's ark know about mathematics?

On a serious note, I would be surprised if Buhari wins again. By now I thought people would start saying enough is enough and snub APC and PDP on levels during any election so that politicians can wake up. That would be a peaceful revolution but even the youths that are suicidal because of the country's harsh standard of living are still flashing "4+4" with their finger and shouting "atikulate." Anyways, I would see how things turn out after voting.

@bold
So na you dey do me? grin
i knew jonathan was corrupt but did not know buhari was a pretender. He is worse when you consider a man that has double standards like him to someone who was just stvpid like Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by HardMirror(m): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Deal?
of course
Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by KunleyY19(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:

Bro I tell you if truly you're a lagosian I know you should be able to remember the only time when Lagos owed salaries was 2005/2006 when OBJ seized Lagos allocations you should know how it crippled the state...just because Tinubu didn't align...

Lagos and SW stand to benefit a lot from the continuation of APC at Federal...

If not it's like taking one step forward and 3 step back...

I rest my case...
E ni to ba gbon!!!
Buhari ni Ohh..
Kama Ba Pada seyin...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by TEDHorsePower: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
Buhari is going back to Daura, it is very clear to everyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:
of course

"Of course" meaning you are ready to place a bet on it?

If yes, I propose 1m each and we nominate an escrow mod who can keep the cash for both of us in his account pending results.

Deal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by HardMirror(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:

Bro I tell you if truly you're a lagosian I know you should be able to remember the only time when Lagos owed salaries was 2005/2006 when OBJ seized Lagos allocations you should know how it crippled the state...just because Tinubu didn't align...

I rest my case...
E ni to ba gbon!!!
Buhari ni Ohh..
Kama Ba Pada seyin...
ok, that is a good point. But that shows how messed up nigeria is. It shld not be like that
Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by HardMirror(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:

"Of course" meaning you are ready to place a bet on it?

If yes, I propose 1m each and we nominate an escrow mod who can keep the cash for both of us in his account pending results.

Deal?
i mean i respect you opinion. Why shld i be betting with you? To boost my ego or what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:
i mean i respect you opinion. Why shld i be betting with you? To boost my ego or what?

Well if you trust your so called mathematics then back it up.

Or are you not bold enough to stake on your mathematics?

You can bet to boost your account.

You say Buhari will lose by 1.5m votes or so and I say Atiku will lose with no less than 5m votes.

I am willing to back up my claim. Can you do same about yours?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by paq1: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:

Saraki that is facing ó Tò Géè movement in Kwara this election go shock una...

How many State governors follow Atiku up and down I tell you dey are trying to guide their state first because they are unsure of Atiku...

Otoge can't do jack. By the way, it is not about governors Following buhari up and down like god. The governors and political juggernauts are all concentrated in their different territory. A very decentralized campaign. Of what impact is say Wike following Atiku to kano instead of focusing on Rivers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Martinez19(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:
i knew jonathan was corrupt but did not know buhari was a pretender. He is worse when you consider a man that has double standards like him to someone who was just stvpid like Jonathan.
I too voted for Buhari in 2015. Jonathan was weak minded for a leader but Buhari is plain heartless and corrupt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by paq1: 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:

I rest my case...
E ni to ba gbon!!!
Buhari ni Ohh..
Kama Ba Pada seyin...

Lagos sef is 50:50.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by HardMirror(m): 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Well if you trust your so called mathematics then back it up.

Or are you not bold enough to stake on your mathematics?

You can bet to boost your account.

You say Buhari will lose by 1.5m votes or so and I say Atiku will lose with no less than 5m votes.

I am willing to back up my claim. Can you do same about yours?
dick measuring and recklessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:
dick measuring and recklessness

Chickening out?

Put your money where your mouth is if you are so sure of victory.

I am damn ready to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by HardMirror(m): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Chickening out?

Put your money where your mouth is if you are so sure of victory.

I am damn ready to do so.
yes chickening out. Are you happy now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by KunleyY19(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
paq1:

Otoge can't do jack. By the way, it is not about governors Following buhari up and down like god. The governors and political juggernauts are all concentrated in their different territory. A very decentralized campaign. Of what impact is say Wike following Atiku to kano instead of focusing on Rivers?

If you know the situation Kwara is today you'd declare a state of Emergency...
Even Neighboring Osun State is doing well Ask Any Kwaran...Who truly has visited other younger southwest states...

O To Gee is the mantra!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by SalamRushdie: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:
Forget all the Noise here. Here is a realistic permutation that shows Atiku is going to win the next election

Please refer to this page for the 2015 election details
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Nigerian_general_election

There are 3 major factors that would work for Atiku

1. He is a Northerner
2. The present state of Nigeria's economy
3. Insecurity around the nation.

The biggest swing would be from Zamfara state where there is an increase in insecurity and also APC has no governorship candidate there.

Zamara gave APC over 600k votes last time. And only about 100k to PDP.
This time around expect a swap in the result.

Buhari would win in the following states but expect him to lose some votes there.

Bauchi. 200k votes aprx

Jigawa 200k votes apprx

Kaduna 200k votes apprx

Kano 200k votes approx

Kebbi 100k votes approx

Kogi 50k votes approx

Kwara 100k votes approx

Niger 200k votes approx

Osun 100k votes approx

Ekiti 50k votes approx

Plateau 200k votes approx

Taraba 100k votes approx

People quickly forget that Jonathan was very unfortunate to have lost a lot of the strong PDP chiefs

Including Atiku himself
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Tambulwa
Mama Taraba
And a lot of others who were influential to the results Jonathan got in the states i mentioned above.

It is almost impossible now for Buhari to win. There is no need arguing.

Northerners would vote Atiku much more than they voted Jonathan.

It would make a lot of difference.

Buhari will win a lot of the Northern states. He would win them comfortably. But atiku would be able to snatch a few hundred thousand votes in the big blocks such as Kano and Kaduna unlike Jonathan.

The winning margin would be very slim but it is sure to be over 1.5million minimum

Also have you wondered who the 13million people who lost their jobs under buhari would vote? Even if the number is just 3million people that is all atiku needs.

Also consider that many of us who supported buhari now regret it. But there is no one regretting supporting atiku. Infact atiku as become more popular and accepted

Think about this.

you were very generous with Kogi and plateau...I assure you Buhari will lose those states in any free and fair situation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURDER!! Isa Pantami Now Has Murder Charge To Answer. (Photos) / Anambra PDP Guber Primary: Maduka Never Flouted Party Rules- Group / Awolowo's Letter Of Resignation To Yakubu Gowon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.