Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes (7906 Views)

Atiku On Course To Win, Buhari Should Pack His Bags – Fani-kayode / Egberi Papa: 'why Atiku Will Win Buhari Landslide At The Presidential Election' / Doyin Okupe: The Number Of Votes Atiku May Get In 2019 To Win Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by budaatum: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:
we all know apc lost osun state no need to be going round and round. That is my state.
The religious version about there god would be "we all know god created heaven and earth in six days, no need to be going round and round. That is my religion".

Sorry, I know nothing of the sort, and it's my state too!

HardMirror:
Honestly i was surprised too. And if you cannot still see that atiku would take some few thousands more than jonathan did from the northern states then there is no need to stress myself talking to you. This is a fact!
You don't need to stress yourself talking to me, wtf! But claiming your opinion is fact is no different to a believer claiming their belief is fact! My hope is that you are wrong, you bloody religious git, lol!

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by jaybee3(m): 8:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:
Let me lecture some Zombies on how politics works!

Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.

More lectures coming

What makes you think the Phantom votes from SE/SS region will be received on election day?

If anything, their Son is not on the ballot and abuse of incident form won’t be allowed so the margin won’t be as wide as you are anticipating.

Buhari’s maths/path to victory is obviously much smoother considering the regional bloc/spread votes he is expecting

3 Likes

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Wantedmiller: 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2019
cutesmilez:

Atiku don't need to win Kano state. He only needs atlist 40% of Kano's votes. That's all. As you know, Kano gave pmb above 1.9million votes in 2015 while PDP got less Dan 250 thousand votes from the region. Now going by kwankwanso's movement in Kano. I can categorically tell you that the APC votes in Kano will just be a little above PDP's Kano votes, that's if APC wins Kano in the first place.

Now let's take a look at Rivers state. The state is predominantly a PDP state. Rivers gave PDP 1.4 million votes in 2015, close to 1.5 million. While APC only got 69 thousand + votes in Rivers.

My point? Apc's strongest state is Kano, while PDP's strongest state is Rivers. Going by recent appenings, PDP will sure get above 25% votes in APC's strongest state which is Kano and APC don't stand a chance in Rivers (PDP's strongest state).... Which is already a win win for PDP. Kano will not produce as much votes it produced for APC in 2015, but Rivers will sure produce more Dan wat it delivered for PDP in 2015, this makes it a win win for PDP.

I rest my case! Politics is all about numbers, and getting more votes from ur opposition's strongest place.

More lectures coming

Zombie + Mumu analyses

You think River State of 2015 and 2019 is the same.....
I will only laugh at you.

I guess you are writing from Oshodi market.......
Until February 17th.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
HardMirror:
and how does that concern any yoruba man? What i know as a FACT is many of us supported buhari and no longer support him. I am yet to see anyone that supported pdp last election that is now supporting apc. I have not seen anyone here in sw like that. Except those politicians that are at the top. But talking about the common man on the street. Buhari has lost a lot of those who believed in him
Your analysis is full of facts.
You must be intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by paq1: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:

If you know the situation Kwara is today you'd declare a state of Emergency...
Even Neighboring Osun State is doing well Ask Any Kwaran...Who truly has visited other younger southwest states...

O To Gee is the mantra!!!
Kwara is a northern State and. Is doing far better than rest northern states on HDI. Osun is the worst in the south west.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
KunleyY19:
I bet you SW will deliver more votes to Buhari than SS and SE combined...

So we should leave VP for SGF
gringringringrin
The campaign has gone tribal and this will favour APC in the SW.
Most will go for their son as those in the SE will go for Obi.

If only PDP ran a campaign devoid of tribalism, if only most people online stop insulting the VP, if only people will remove their posts insulting those from the SW then it would have been better for the PDP.

As a neutral, I can boldly say that due to the campaign styles of the two parties, SW will go strongly for APC, a margin that will be more than 1.5million votes unlike the last election. The SE will still have a strong showing for the PDP like the last time too.

Saying the margin between PDP and APC in Ekiti will be 50k is delusional, Fayemi is courting more fans for APC daily with his strides.

All these are just my opinion, it would be nice if everyone who do not like it to stay off instead of fooling themselves with insults.

I be Delta boy, I no Dy fear fight, I ready for this night, make I warn down.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Xander85: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
sarrki:
Pdp maths that swallowed arms money

Pdp Arithmetic That swindle is 16billiond dollars

Oh boy...see close marking! lipsrsealed

The OP had barely finished composing and posting his brilliant piece before you were all over him like a rash! shocked
Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by haffaze777(m): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2019
[s]
HardMirror:
Forget all the Noise here. Here is a realistic permutation that shows Atiku is going to win the next election

Please refer to this page for the 2015 election details
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Nigerian_general_election

There are 3 major factors that would work for Atiku

1. He is a Northerner
2. The present state of Nigeria's economy
3. Insecurity around the nation.

The biggest swing would be from Zamfara state where there is an increase in insecurity and also APC has no governorship candidate there.

Zamara gave APC over 600k votes last time. And only about 100k to PDP.
This time around expect a swap in the result.

Buhari would win in the following states but expect him to lose some votes there.

Bauchi. 200k votes aprx

Jigawa 200k votes apprx

Kaduna 200k votes apprx

Kano 200k votes approx

Kebbi 100k votes approx

Kogi 50k votes approx

Kwara 100k votes approx

Niger 200k votes approx

Osun 100k votes approx

Ekiti 50k votes approx

Plateau 200k votes approx

Taraba 100k votes approx

People quickly forget that Jonathan was very unfortunate to have lost a lot of the strong PDP chiefs

Including Atiku himself
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Tambulwa
Mama Taraba
And a lot of others who were influential to the results Jonathan got in the states i mentioned above.

It is almost impossible now for Buhari to win. There is no need arguing.

Northerners would vote Atiku much more than they voted Jonathan.

It would make a lot of difference.

Buhari will win a lot of the Northern states. He would win them comfortably. But atiku would be able to snatch a few hundred thousand votes in the big blocks such as Kano and Kaduna unlike Jonathan.

The winning margin would be very slim but it is sure to be over 1.5million minimum

Also have you wondered who the 13million people who lost their jobs under buhari would vote? Even if the number is just 3million people that is all atiku needs.

Also consider that many of us who supported buhari now regret it. But there is no one regretting supporting atiku. Infact atiku as become more popular and accepted

Think about this.
[/s]

What kind of bunkum is this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Calers: 12:44am On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari will get nothing less than 1.9m votes in katsina

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by KunleyY19(m): 7:13am On Feb 01, 2019
kingkakaone:

The campaign has gone tribal and this will favour APC in the SW.
Most will go for their son as those in the SE will go for Obi.

If only PDP ran a campaign devoid of tribalism, if only most people online stop insulting the VP, if only people will remove their posts insulting those from the SW then it would have been better for the PDP.

As a neutral, I can boldly say that due to the campaign styles of the two parties, SW will go strongly for APC, a margin that will be more than 1.5million votes unlike the last election. The SE will still have a strong showing for the PDP like the last time too.

Saying the margin between PDP and APC in Ekiti will be 50k is delusional, Fayemi is courting more fans for APC daily with his strides.

All these are just my opinion, it would be nice if everyone who do not like it to stay off instead of fooling themselves with insults.

I be Delta boy, I no Dy fear fight, I ready for this night, make I warn down.

Bro that's it ...Politicians love to divided electorates along either religious or tribal lines now is tribal dey used...

So every region wanna stamp their presence at the federal circus...
Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by KunleyY19(m): 7:16am On Feb 01, 2019
paq1:

Kwara is a northern State and. Is doing far better than rest northern states on HDI. Osun is the worst in the south west.

Compare Osun the worst and Kwara the best you would find large margins...

Development in Kwara is Nucleated to Ilorin what about Offa,Erin Ile, Patigi ,Jebba etc

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 01, 2019
OP, it us ok to console yourself. We tend to do this when we have been bested and know deep down defeat is certain.

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by paq1: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2019
KunleyY19:

Compare Osun the worst and Kwara the best you would find large margins...

Development in Kwara is Nucleated to Ilorin what about Offa,Erin Ile, Patigi ,Jebba etc

The towns you mentioned are like state capital elsewhere in the north.
Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by deji17: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2019
When Eboe starts doing Political Mathematics grin grin grin grin
The matter get as e be. As predicted here, Buhari won 4/6 regions. Where are the Lifeless, Back to Daura, Atikulated goons?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 01, 2019
KunleyY19:

Bro that's it ...Politicians love to divided electorates along either religious or tribal lines now is tribal dey used...

So every region wanna stamp their presence at the federal circus...
I won't blame the politicians, I blame the uninformed youths who play to their gallery.

Imagine nairaland has become a platform for tribal attacks, your opinion is now being viewed from a tribalistic angle, this doesn't make a nation great, it weakens a nation.
Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by budaatum: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2019
HardMirror:
Funny some people say i am Ipob. I am yoruba from Osun state. Olorunda LGA to be precise. I was a firm supporter of buhari but this is just reality. Atiku as a notherner only need 2million extra votes from all the northern states and middle belt states that Jonathan lost to buhari. Buhari would still win there but all he needs is just to take some of votes and i am sure he would get those votes EASILY as many of those who betrayed Jonathan are now back to PDP and they can still get some few thousand votes which is all atiku needs here and there.
Mr Olorunda, did Atiku win in your Local Government? grin grin In fact, is my Bukoy Oyewo not your Rep?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by deomelo: 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2019
lol @ ipob mathematician...

grin grin

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by buhariguy(m): 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2019
Where are the 13m idiot pigs that lost their job[quote author=HardMirror post=75298921] Forget all the Noise here. Here is a realistic permutation that shows Atiku is going to win the next election
1. He is a Northerner
The biggest swing would be from Zamfara state where there is an increase in insecurity and also APC has no governorship candidate there.
Buhari would win in the following states but expect him to lose some votes there.
Bauchi. 200k votes aprx
Jigawa 200k votes apprx
Kaduna 200k votes apprx
Kano 200k votes approx
Kebbi 100k votes approx
Kogi 50k votes approx
Kwara 100k votes approx
Niger 200k votes approx
Osun 100k

2 Likes

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by deji17: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2019
[quote author=deji17 post=75312590]When Eboe starts doing Political Mathematics grin grin grin grin
The matter get as e be. /quote] As predicted here, Buhari won 4 / 6 regions . Where are the Lifeless, Back to Daura, Atikulated goons?

1 Like

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Midastorch(m): 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2019
HardMirror:
Forget all the Noise here. Here is a realistic permutation that shows Atiku is going to win the next election

1. He is a Northerner

Bauchi. 200k votes aprx

Jigawa 200k votes apprx

Kaduna 200k votes apprx

Kano 200k votes approx

Kebbi 100k votes approx

Kogi 50k votes approx

Kwara 100k votes approx

Niger 200k votes approx

Osun 100k votes approx

Ekiti 50k votes approx

Plateau 200k votes approx

Taraba 100k votes approx

People quickly forget that Jonathan was very unfortunate to have lost a lot of the strong PDP chiefs

Including Atiku himself
Saraki
Kwankwaso
Tambulwa
Mama Taraba
And a lot of others who were influential to the results Jonathan got in the states i mentioned above.

It is almost impossible now for Buhari to win. There is no need arguing.

Northerners would vote Atiku much more than they voted Jonathan.

It would make a lot of difference.

Buhari will win a lot of the Northern states. He would win them comfortably. But atiku would be able to snatch a few hundred thousand votes in the big blocks such as Kano and Kaduna unlike Jonathan.

The winning margin would be very slim but it is sure to be over 1.5million minimum

Also have you wondered who the 13million people who lost their jobs under buhari would vote? Even if the number is just 3million people that is all atiku needs.

Also consider that many of us who supported buhari now regret it. But there is no one regretting supporting atiku. Infact atiku as become more popular and accepted

Think about this.

Stupid idiot, politics is not mathematics, now you know.... who’s going to court Atiku your Messiah...lmaoooooooooooooooooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by BafanaBafana: 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
cutesmilez:

More lectures coming
Mr lecturer!
Erudite Professor!
When is the next lecture?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by deji17: 3:21pm On Mar 15, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Mr lecturer!
Erudite Professor!

By 2023, another round of stupid lecture will start

6 Likes

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by cutesmilez(f): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Mr lecturer!
Erudite Professor!
After Kano governorship election
Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Dittox: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
cutesmilez:
una Don smell una ynash
Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by buhariguy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2019
cutesmilez:
what of river state?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by cutesmilez(f): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2019
Dittox:
una Don smell una ynash
oya win Kano governorship na grin
Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by cutesmilez(f): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
buhariguy:
what of river state?
waitn do Rivers
Re: Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes by Dittox: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
cutesmilez:
oya win Kano governorship na grin
lecture us some more I beg with your advanced IPOB analysis grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna: El-Rufai’s Ally, Aisha Galadima Released, Accuses DSS Of Assault / Africa Will Never Be One / Most Dangerous Special Forces Of The World. See How Your Country’s Army Looks !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.