Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) (46415 Views)

Massive Vacancies In A National Microfinance Bank / CBN Covid19 Loan Via NIRSAL Microfinance Bank: Registration & Repayment / NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Hussar(f): 1:17pm On May 31, 2019
This thread is so dry. Does that mean that the recruitment is over? People that have received Appointment Letters should let us know, if not for anything, at least for us to move forward and forget NIRSAL.

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by aquafil7gmail: 9:04am On Jun 01, 2019
Appointment letter has not been given. They will call successful applicants for training and posting soon.is like u email me sometimes ago abi?
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by aquafil7gmail: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2019
Appointment letter has not been given. They will call successful applicants for training and posting soon. Just be patient. Is like u email me sometimes ago abi?
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Amazonboss(f): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2019
I waited for this job like my life depends on it. But after one of my sister got some contacts and was told she will be given the job even though she wasn't interested I just knew water don pass garri. I begged her to fill me in......story. You don't want a job and refused to give to someone who wants. It's well.

I pray when they do supplementary,they will remember us.

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Hussar(f): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2019
aquafil7gmail:
Appointment letter has not been given. They will call successful applicants for training and posting soon. Just be patient. Is like u email me sometimes ago abi?
I really hope it is very soon because the wait is killing. Let us move on to better things if they are not ready for it now.
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by aquafil7gmail: 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by stunna111: 7:34am On Jun 04, 2019
HarunaWest:

Yh I got but declined...am currently earning more where I am..So am waiting for NIRSAL itself...its happening soon.

Please how much is the pay for those of us expecting our posting soon?
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by junluk: 8:07am On Jun 04, 2019
stunna111:

I feel the pay should be inline with the salary structure of MDA's
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by HarunaWest(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2019
stunna111:

depends on the position they taking u with..was posed to go with experience buh startup is above 100K
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Burchester: 9:44am On Jun 04, 2019
So for those that send in cv appilcation were not considered. Naija sha

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2019
HarunaWest:

depends on the position they taking u with..was posed to go with experience buh startup is above 100K
Assist me with your link na.. If you dont need it. I will pay. I sent you a pm before now but you didnt respond.
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by HarunaWest(m): 10:45am On Jun 04, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Assist me with your link na.. If you dont need it. I will pay.
lol...I still need the link for NIRSAL itself

.So I cant handover now..maybe in future
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Kingzy4pep(m): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2019
HarunaWest:

lol...I still need the link for NIRSAL itself

So I cant handover now..maybe in future
Okay. Please once Nirsal itself starts, Kindly let me know so that I can try to push through myself using one old connect.
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by HarunaWest(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Okay. Please once Nirsal itself starts, Kindly let me know so that I can try to push through myself using one old connect.
okay no ish
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2019
HarunaWest:

any idea when those listed will be contacted ? I hear they're yet to contact anyone since the interview
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by HarunaWest(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2019
xyz098:

any idea when those listed will be contacted ? I hear they're yet to contact anyone since the interview
Some people have been contacted already and posted.. Buh haven't done documentation...As for the rest,I cant tell..am just talking from what me I saw.
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2019
HarunaWest:

Some people have been contacted already and posted.. Buh haven't done documentation...As for the rest,I cant tell..am just talking from what me I saw.

any idea the branch or branches they were posted to ?
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by yshassan: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2019
Interview was completed just last month cos I did mine on 2nd May and nobody has been called or given offer since then, so just stop the rumor that people have called.

2 Likes

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Pepenazeal7: 11:37am On Jun 10, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community.
We also use the community to gather your feedback on how to serve you better to shape our work.

GET ALL STUDY PACKS MATERIALS FOR FREE!!!

Note : not all job vacancies are being posted here join us now to be entitled to all privileges.

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by aquafil7gmail: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Yshassan pls kindly email me your WhatsApp number through aquafil7@gmail.com thanks nagode
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Hussar(f): 3:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Someone I know just collected his Offer letter on Friday. I think he is experienced though and I don't know where he was posted to but I am certain he has his APL with him now.
Has any other person received theirs? I am yet to receive mine also.
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by yshassan: 9:50am On Jun 17, 2019
I have confirmed that some have collected offer letter for senior manager level, hopefully others will follow soon.

2 Likes

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
why's this place quiet. Please any information
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
if you've all recieved offer letters , kindly inform us , so people can close this chapter. the essence of this thread is to share information, but I notice that hardly comes up here

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by stunna111: 2:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
xyz098:
if you've all recieved offer letters , kindly inform us , so people can close this chapter. the essence of this thread is to share information, but I notice that hardly comes up here

Offer letters are out but it will be done in batches, I've received mine.

3 Likes

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by EximiusMaiestas: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2019
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Hussar(f): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2019
Finally, I have received mine.

For all those still expecting their APLs, I pray it comes out successfully and very very soon. Let's be hopeful, all is well that ends well.

Please, keep hope alive.

2 Likes

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by PrinceFola(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Hussar:
Finally, I have received mine.

For all those still expecting their APLs, I pray it comes out successfully and very very soon. Let's be hopeful, all is well that ends well.

Please, keep hope alive.
Congratulations, please like u have God father that helped you got this job or u just got it on a platter of gold?? I'm asking if is it base on connection so that I can zero my mind... Please reply, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Sadesemoye: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
congratulations... could you please share us locations indicated on the APL ..
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Clever6535: 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pls how do you know there’s another baches

1 Like

Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by Clever6535: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
stunna111:

Offer letters are out but it will be done in batches, I've received mine.
When is next bach is going to be out
Re: NIRSAL National Microfinance Bank Recruitment (NNMFB) by aquafil7gmail: 10:14am On Jul 04, 2019
Any moment

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? / Finally, A Job With Globacom / Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.