Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS (51767 Views)

Nwa-John Obinna Missing In Port Harcourt After Closing From Work (Photos) / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM / Police Auctions Stolen Range Rover In Port Harcourt After It Was Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by BoneBlogger(m): 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Residents of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital, brutally killed a dog earlier today after alleging that it was transformed from a human being.

According to multiple online reports from residents who witnessed the killing, it was alleged that a man turned into the big dog after alighting from his car at Garrison area in Port-Harcourt.

The dog was immediately caught, tied up and tortured to death before its corpse was dumped by the roadside.

The incident caused tension in the area. 

Meanwhile, online users have condemned the killing of the 'innocent' dog, with many calling for the arrests of those responsible. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/dog-killed-in-port-harcourt-after-being-accused-of-transforming-from-a-man.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by SalamRushdie: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nigeria is becoming one of the most dangerous place on earth due to low IQ, mass hysteria and paranoia

325 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nothing person no go hear..Omor dog eater from cross river, come and do justice to the dog..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Princeoflimpopo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Zoogeria

10 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by amaniro: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
The dog actually looks human.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Macabeus: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
RIP innocent dog

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Jay5mie: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Innocent dog

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
The transformer!

32 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin
Op sorry, but next time tell the Man to turn to a snake so you can hit the promise land on nairaland
Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Homeboiy: 8:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
No video evidence to back it up?
I justice Eze hear by strike this case out

6 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by BafanaBafana: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Giving a dog a bad name just to hang it

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by BafanaBafana: 9:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
And why is it in politics section

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by rusher14: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Nigeria is becoming one of the most dangerous place on earth due to low IQ, mass hysteria and paranoia

Chief exponent talking.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
sadWhy are people so wicked

4 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
It is FINISHED doesn’t apply to Nigeria because STRANGE THINGS are always happening.

9 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by stevecantrell: 10:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
well at least they.didnt kill a dog that changed into a man undecided

7 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
SalamRushdie:
You sometimes show these signs you listed bro.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by MrFlavvor(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mysterious breaking news

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by ikezuora4689(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Stupid set of human beings.....I still wonder why I share the same country with some stupid useless beings...... fools....as of years ago... Indonesia was a village compare to Nigeria....bt today....I swear we are far behind them....I visited Indonesia I almost denounce being Nigeria citizen...... stupid people....am leaving this shithole soon and am not coming back.....

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Which kind "Gender change". You people will not succeed in killing me with laugh. Poor dog murdered due to fake news.

13 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
BafanaBafana:

Literally.

7 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Okoroawusa: 11:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Can u imagine?

My grandma will shout,"Nekwanum okooro!"

Missing u grandma!

4 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by dadark: 11:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
wtf is wrong with una....??

7 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Okoroawusa: 11:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Stupid set of human beings.....I still wonder why I share the same country with some stupid useless beings...... fools....as of years ago... Indonesia was a village compare to Nigeria....bt today....I swear we are far behind them....I visited Indonesia I almost denounce being Nigeria citizen...... stupid people....am leaving this shithole soon and am not coming back.....
Are u through?

Now take a deep breath....in!....out!!

Now that u r okay....For your life never call your country a shithole.Abi ur family, friends girlfriend, wife,pastor, boss,children no dey Nigeria? Dem be shit?

Last warning...

12 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by naijaking1: 11:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
PH people behaving like some people I know from Ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by ikezuora4689(m): 11:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Are u through?

Now take a deep breath....in!....out!!

Now that u r okay....For your life never call your country a shithole.Abi ur family, friends girlfriend, wife,pastor, boss,children no dey Nigeria? Dem be shit?

Last warning...

normal Nigeria thinking....I don't blame you....the country have reset your thinking....plz brother try and leave Nigeria and visit other country....Ghana self no far....you fit use motor

24 Likes

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by Gracesofar(m): 12:05am On Feb 01, 2019
Looks like a bull mastiff. Nigerians and backwardsness.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS by grandstar(m): 7:51am On Feb 01, 2019
ikezuora4689:

Please note that most Indonesians are Muslims and they despise dogs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of Army Officer Who Killed A Motorist After Giving Him A Ride / Armed Robbers Shot Dead In Abuja During Night Operation. Graphic Photo / Herbalist Dies On Top Of A Prostitute In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.