Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Need A Sound Mathematician To Help Me Figure Out A Calculation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Sound Mathematician To Help Me Figure Out A Calculation (557 Views)

The Price I Paid To Figure Out What I Was Doing Wrong That Kept Pulling Me Back / 10 Things To Know About The Mathematician Battling Otedola For Firstbank Chairma / How Many Bags Can You Figure Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Sound Mathematician To Help Me Figure Out A Calculation by EMIOMOADEOYE: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
I need to pick some brains.

Im trying to develop a model for Money Management in Sports Betting.

The model is very similar to the Martingale Model.

Only it has some complexities.

Now the problem is simply described

I want to come up with a formular that

1 Recovers a lost stake and the profit that should have been earned on that lost stake, including the profit that would be earned for the current stake

2 The betting run is limited to only 9 progressions.

3 Odds are constant throughout

4 Calculations will be based on existing bankroll. The bankroll will constantly change with each staking progression that turns up.

Is this even possible?
Re: I Need A Sound Mathematician To Help Me Figure Out A Calculation by Homeboiy: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Bros since ASUU dey on strike I never open book

Let me first try my knowledge of inferrential statistics and know if I can apply binomial formulas that will help u out

I go need to revisit my book

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Sound Mathematician To Help Me Figure Out A Calculation by heritage2009(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
You need a programmer. A very seasoned one

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Sound Mathematician To Help Me Figure Out A Calculation by greatnaija01: 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
I am a mathematical genius and I have solved all these thesis and challenges over 4 years ago BUT there is something you forgot to NOTE....... That is.... ODDS will never ever be constant AND Bookies do not JUST DECIDE ODDS.... they are told what to SET.

no possible outcome can have a CONSISTENT PREDICTABLE ODD. It always changes based on PHYSICAL and SOCIAL biases

with that in consideration... NO PERFECT MODEL CAN REMAIN A SOLUTION because once ODDS changes... IT WILL BE USELESS... so WHAT IS THE SOLUTION.....

SPORTS ARBITRAGE IS THE SOLUTION

Best mathematicians have sat down to make this possible.... KINDLY visit ODDSPORTAL>>>>>>>surebets page and you will UNDERSTAND that ARBITRAGE has a MODEL where you can NEVER EVER LOOSE.

Very few NIGERIANS like me are into ARBITRAGE because everyone is consumed with GREED... but I see your point and I know you will check my source and vet out my claims and you will discover it ALL to be TRUE because as you must have KNOWN.... FIXED MATCHES DO NOT EXIST for these very reasons.

Finally, I suggest you do your own deep research for ARBITRAGE and I recommend REBEL BETTING PRO SOFTWARE and you will never loose ever again. Then you can WRITE A BOOK WITH INTEGRITY OF TRUTH that every one who buys your book will break the backbone of poverty once and for all.
Sadly most of us who do ARBITRAGE and earn very well with is DO NOT HAVE TIME TO TEACH OR WRITE for anyone because it is TIME SENSITIVE....

Remember.... ODDS CHANGE WITH TIME AS THE KICK-OFF DRAWS NEAR.... you must have known this... so this is why your calculations will always not be accurate.
I hope I have helped.
Enjoy bro

EMIOMOADEOYE:
I need to pick some brains.

Im trying to develop a model for Money Management in Sports Betting.

The model is very similar to the Martingale Model.

Only it has some complexities.

Now the problem is simply described

I want to come up with a formular that

1 Recovers a lost stake and the profit that should have been earned on that lost stake, including the profit that would be earned for the current stake

2 The betting run is limited to only 9 progressions.

3 Odds are constant throughout

4 Calculations will be based on existing bankroll. The bankroll will constantly change with each staking progression that turns up.

Is this even possible?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sound Mathematician To Help Me Figure Out A Calculation by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:23am On Feb 01, 2019
greatnaija01:
I am a mathematical genius and I have solved all these thesis and challenges over 4 years ago BUT there is something you forgot to NOTE....... That is.... ODDS will never ever be constant AND Bookies do not JUST DECIDE ODDS.... they are told what to SET.

no possible outcome can have a CONSISTENT PREDICTABLE ODD. It always changes based on PHYSICAL and SOCIAL biases

with that in consideration... NO PERFECT MODEL CAN REMAIN A SOLUTION because once ODDS changes... IT WILL BE USELESS... so WHAT IS THE SOLUTION.....

SPORTS ARBITRAGE IS THE SOLUTION

Best mathematicians have sat down to make this possible.... KINDLY visit ODDSPORTAL>>>>>>>surebets page and you will UNDERSTAND that ARBITRAGE has a MODEL where you can NEVER EVER LOOSE.

Very few NIGERIANS like me are into ARBITRAGE because everyone is consumed with GREED... but I see your point and I know you will check my source and vet out my claims and you will discover it ALL to be TRUE because as you must have KNOWN.... FIXED MATCHES DO NOT EXIST for these very reasons.

Finally, I suggest you do your own deep research for ARBITRAGE and I recommend REBEL BETTING PRO SOFTWARE and you will never loose ever again. Then you can WRITE A BOOK WITH INTEGRITY OF TRUTH that every one who buys your book will break the backbone of poverty once and for all.
Sadly most of us who do ARBITRAGE and earn very well with is DO NOT HAVE TIME TO TEACH OR WRITE for anyone because it is TIME SENSITIVE....

Remember.... ODDS CHANGE WITH TIME AS THE KICK-OFF DRAWS NEAR.... you must have known this... so this is why your calculations will always not be accurate.
I hope I have helped.
Enjoy bro

Sir!

First of all, I know that odds change.

And secondly Im quite sure that I mentioned that this was a model. Meaning that its a research work.

I know about Arbitrage and I can fairly confidently say that I know at least a little bit of everything there is to know in the sports betting world. I may not be a guru, but I can say one or 2 things about anything relating to Football Betting or Horseracing

My model does not push the premise that odds are constant. It is simply an assumption that it makes for the sake of illustrative and enumeration purposes. And contrary to what you may think, it is reasonably plausible to say that you can at least expect odds to remain within a certain range, depending on the market you are running.

All I needed was just a simple pointer in the right direction, not all these epistle.

Abeg biko....help a brother....my head is about to explode. Share some of your insights from 4 years ago.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Sound Mathematician To Help Me Figure Out A Calculation by FashionCapital(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Sir!

First of all, I know that odds change.

And secondly Im quite sure that I mentioned that this was a model. Meaning that its a research work.

I know about Arbitrage and I can fairly confidently say that I know at least a little bit of everything there is to know in the sports betting world. I may not be a guru, but I can say one or 2 things about anything relating to Football Betting or Horseracing

My model does not push the premise that odds are constant. It is simply an assumption that it makes for the sake of illustrative and enumeration purposes. And contrary to what you may think, it is reasonably plausible to say that you can at least expect odds to remain within a certain range, depending on the market you are running.

All I needed was just a simple pointer in the right direction, not all these epistle.

Abeg biko....help a brother....my head is about to explode. Share some of your insights from 4 years ago.
How far with this your strategy boss

Are you still using it ??
Re: I Need A Sound Mathematician To Help Me Figure Out A Calculation by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:44am On Jan 25
FashionCapital:

Omo ... na me write all this grammar?

O boy.....
Re: I Need A Sound Mathematician To Help Me Figure Out A Calculation by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:52am On Jan 25
FashionCapital:

Actually I did figure this out.

However, the model fails. One would imagine that 9 losing runs is inconceivable.

But it happens frequently enough to be uncomfortable.

And like the martingale, outlay tends to get bloated over each progression.

This model died within weeks of me figuring out how to calculate it.

Can't believe 5 years have come and gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Sound Mathematician To Help Me Figure Out A Calculation by FashionCapital(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25
EMIOMOADEOYE:

Actually I did figure this out.

However, the model fails. One would imagine that 9 losing runs is inconceivable.

But it happens frequently enough to be uncomfortable.

And like the martingale, outlay tends to get bloated over each progression.

This model died within weeks of me figuring out how to calculate it.

Can't believe 5 years have come and gone.

Yeah time flys...

How did you get your 2odds then?

Was it outright or accumulation?

And was it virtual or real game ?

9 losing run is pretty firm and for it to fail quickly in less than a week is why am asking all this questions.

I hope you don't mind wink

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need An Investor? / Free Grants For Smes / Get N3,170 reward from ORIDE to pay your way free to anywhere in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.