Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? (13741 Views)

My Opinion On Why White Women Date Black Men / London Guys Or American Guys! / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by DaRapture: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2010
Yeah, most of you I know are very attracted to Black-American guys, but will not date them. Why is it that African guys feel free to date plenty of Black-American females, but you African girls will not date Black-American guys?
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by MrCork1: 7:35am On Aug 19, 2010
black american guys usually part time gay (no offence)
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Tinksh(f): 8:19am On Aug 19, 2010
Soooo not cool Mr. Cork!!! shocked

Sorry DaRapture, cant help you as im not African but was not happy with Mr. Corks comment!! A bit general!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by MrCork1: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2010
OOOO yes its true. 98.9% of black american guys are part time gay (CNN Research: 1978)
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by Tinksh(f): 8:22am On Aug 19, 2010
Hehe!! Silly!! Im waiting for them to come after you.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by SAGoddess: 8:26am On Aug 19, 2010
I have dated American guys but I refuse to DO ghetto, hoodrats, hell NO!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by uspry1(f): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2010
@Mr Cork mentioned about outdated 32-years old CNN statistic about 98.9% black American guys are gays!

Do you mean all famous American black actors, athletic stars, doctors are all gays? Very funny!!!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by SAGoddess: 9:14am On Aug 19, 2010
uspry1:

@Mr Cork mentioned about outdated 32-years old CNN statistic about 98.9% black American guys are gays!

Do you mean all famous American black actors, athletic stars, doctors are all gays? Very funny!!!

Learn to ignore anything Cork says, he can be rather ignorant!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by MrCork1: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2010
UP TREE, Madam, i didnt say all black american guys are gay. I said 98.9% of black american guys are part time gay (CNN Research: 1978)

PART TIME!!!!

Madam by the way i hav moiney and am very romantic an di have 3 car. Can u cook and clean and do have Nyansh by any shance?
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by rosekate1(f): 11:24am On Aug 19, 2010
cuz dey arent REAL n also mostly gay
fyn dey r always good-looking n all but,
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by MrCork1: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2010
Did you realize Eddy Murphy used to date Johhny Gills??

Did u also realiaze Eddy Murphy waz caught in his car recieving BJ from a drag queen?. He claimed he didnt realize she waz a man

Did u realize Neyo is Gay?, so called Mr Gentleman?

American guys always wear make up!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by skyndyp(f): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2010
Some of them are too violent embarassed
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by queeneve: 12:04pm On Aug 19, 2010
There are alot of NIGERIAN women with BLACK AMERICAN MEN, maybe the crowd you in does not date American men, WHO CARES?
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by hackney(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2010
@poster.
I think it's because going out with them usually leads the girls nowhere.
Those african americans act like boys till they are past 50.
(hence the baby-mamas and fatherless rats all over the dumps\ghettos)

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by kmtrddz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2010
this thread is non sense
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by 5p1naz(m): 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
[size=20pt]MR.CORK is a pervert . . .[/size] this thread is nonsense
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by 1105(f): 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2010
^^
GBam and Double Gbam!!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by luap: 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2010
Your post has been hijacked by a bunch of haters.

I am American, and I had no problem dating the few African women I met. They play harder to get, but in reality, they looking for a meaningful relationship just like any other woman.

Just learn a better game(communication) and they can love you as well as an African as well as an European.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by DaRapture: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2010
SA Goddess:

I have dated American guys but I refuse to DO ghetto, hoodrats, hell NO!

So you think we're all the same? We are as diverse in our individual mannerisms as any other group of people.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by philip0906(m): 12:17am On Aug 20, 2010
b'cos nigerian girls like 2 make love with d lights off
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by kieryn(f): 2:47am On Aug 20, 2010
Most of what everybody says about aa men seem stereotypical. In actuality no naija girl wants to deal with her family disapproval of dating non naija men.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by onyekachii(f): 4:42am On Aug 20, 2010
@poster: One reason is that I find I have more in common and can relate better to african guys then black americans, i have seen both sides of the specturm and will rather stick to my african men  smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by SAGoddess: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2010
DaRapture:

So you think we're all the same? We are as diverse in our individual mannerisms as any other group of people.

I did not in any way or form imply that you are all the same, I said I have dated a couple but refuse to do ghetto, if I believed you are all the same I would not even have dated the ones I did because I would have believed they were hood as well. . . . . . . .you read too much into what I said!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by SAGoddess: 7:08am On Aug 20, 2010
philip0906:

b'cos nigerian girls like 2 make love with d lights off

grin grin not just them but some girls feel "safer" with the lights off!
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:55am On Aug 20, 2010
I think its the other way around, African-Americans usually "hate" dating African born chics, except of course she looks "exotic". If she looks anything like Alex Wek, then u can forget it. . . .

P.S: Da Rapture, why do I have a feeling u aint American. . . ?
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:59am On Aug 20, 2010
DaRapture:

Yeah, most of you I know are very attracted to Black-American guys, but will not date them. Why is it that African guys feel free to date plenty of Black-American females, but you African girls will not date Black-American guys?

Your Nigerian speak gives u away; EASILY. . . . !
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by InkedNerd(f): 8:06am On Aug 20, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Your Nigerian speak gives u away; EASILY. . . . !

lol lol lol
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by MrCork1: 8:19am On Aug 20, 2010
Ok but why do Nigerians like to speak in american accent, espeacially those who dont even have passports? why?

They havent even seen a aeroplane in real life
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by InkedNerd(f): 8:24am On Aug 20, 2010
Mr Cork:

Ok but why do Nigerians like to speak in american accent, espeacially those who dont even have passports? why?

Aeroplane eh? LMAO, you're such a bushman.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by 1105(f): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2010
Mr Cork:

Then wetin come dey fly pass sky cork~

meanwhile cork,lets strike a deal~
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by MOBO444(f): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2010
The black girls just want the same action or maybe cheap and fast way to legalise their status.
Re: Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? by MrCork1: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2010
Again,, MOBO444 said it best. Black chicks date anythin to raise there status. (no offence)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is A Damsel,Educated,Intelligents With Good Job.No Man Ever Proposed To Her. / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / ‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.