Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai (9217 Views)

All Materials Used For Kaduna Governorship Election Brought To Court (pictures) / APC's Uba Sani Wins Kaduna Governorship Election / Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Governor of Kaduna State, Nasir El Rufai, said he is not desperate to win re-election as the governor of the state, stressing he is ready to “move on to other things” if he loses at the polls.

The governor said this, yesterday, in Kaduna, at a United Nations’ High Level Dialogue Forum on peaceful elections in Kaduna state.

Meanwhile, the governorship candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Kaduna state, Isa Ashiru, has charged his supporters to resist intimidation by the ruling party and protect their votes during the forthcoming elections.

Governor El Rufai, who delivered a keynote address at the one day event, said politicians in the state must commit to the conduct of a violence free and fair election.

“If all of us do our bits, Nigeria’s democracy will only get stronger. The biggest risk now is pre-election violence. As a government, our most important job is to govern the state. If I’m re-elected, we will do our best; if we are not re-elected, we move on with our lives. We are not desperate,” he said.

The governor said Kaduna has become the centre of attraction of many organisations because of its pedigree as a state that is prone to violence.

Earlier, in a related development, the governorship candidate of the PDP in the state, Isa Ashiru, enjoined his supporters not to allow themselves to be intimidated by the ruling party.

Speaking at a campaign rally in Jaba Local Government Area, he said: “I heard they said even if you vote the PDP, your votes will not matter, because, in the end, your votes will be annulled. The APC has nothing more to offer.

“They want to send fear and doubts in your minds, so you will not come out and cast your votes to achieve the change that will improve the wellbeing of our people from the terrible leadership Kaduna state and Nigeria has witnessed under the APC.

“Don’t be intimidated. Let your spirit be high; victory is at hand, because, even our rivals can see and feel it loud and hard.”

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kaduna-guber-im-not-desperate-to-win-el-rufai/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Story story oh, story everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by deboysben(m): 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
Accepting defeat already

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by tollyboy5(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Oyimeoyimemua:
Story story oh, story everywhere
This your name get Belle oh! grin no Com get pinture to know if the face match the name. Hope sey e get beta meaning
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by deboysben(m): 11:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rant of a severe loser

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
tollyboy5:

This your name get Belle oh! grin no Com get pinture to know if the face match the name. Hope sey e get beta meaning
the belle wey that name get pass 9 months duration, lol
Lol, you got me rolling up in laughter, so you don even track to check pinshure, lol...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by bedspread: 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Who Cares?
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by frankfrancis871: 11:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
sad

The man looks sick and disgusting; treating himself in london like late Buhari did, won't be a bad idea.
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by Racoon(m): 11:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
Mind of a defeatist that imminent failure is staring in the face.El-Rufai can really feel the barometer of Kaduna people esp.the Shites, Brinin Gwari, people.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by MrAJQ(m): 11:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
El-Rufai will defeat Isah Ashiru hands down.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by diablos: 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
The midget/religious bigot knows the good people of kaduna have rejected him totally except of course his clueless sons/family n fellow minded bigots like himself. But we know apc plans to rig d elections next month so he can save himself the false charade.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by dustmalik: 11:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
There is no man born of a woman that can defeat El-rufai in a free and fair election in Kaduna
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by baratech: 11:27am On Feb 01, 2019
Story
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by Caseless: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2019
Sai mallam!
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by chukzbozz86: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2019
The blood of innocent people he killed in kaduna will never allow him to win and he has see the signs.

Dwarf!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by Mopolchi: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2019
Mumu governor
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by Maket: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2019
..and you won't win.

Ortom of Benue too won't win.

Fairbuhari will win by 80% over an amnesty giver to looters(This is to say we still have looters in their gathering)
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by IkemChris(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2019
Yes I Know. Me too am not desperate to leave this country for all of you....
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by kaen1317: 11:29am On Feb 01, 2019
Short Engine. One of Nigeria's biggest problem
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by Bizmagnet: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2019
I think Kaduna people are polarized already. The election may not favour this guy due to the going-ons in the state.

Get your website/blog/software today for your businesses and ideas. Give your company a room in the cyberspace. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by sammy99(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2019
because u will not win,kaduna christians will not vote for u,so accepting it now is better dan regretting on d day of election.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by Omeokachie: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Really?

Stop lying you this midget. Bring your head...

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by sevo(m): 11:31am On Feb 01, 2019
When you have an "EL" in your name, just know that your lying game will be on fleek.!!

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by Seetto: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2019
Election should not be do or die affair, if you loose accept it in good faith , if you win , it is the will of GOD...but do u think Nigeria can ever move beyond the status it represents.. All these politicians do not think poo about me and you, power , greed and fame has eroded their sense of reasoning.
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by OCTAVO: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Lol... Okay o.
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by dannybee(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2019
U say?
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by ArmaniUhuru: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2019
Oga shut up abeg.

Do I look like sarrki to you?

Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by dannybee(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Ur cup of tea
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by APCpackandgo: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2019
This midget and a religious fanatic is the worst thing to gave ever happened to Kaduna state and we shall. boot him out.
Re: Kaduna Governorship: I Am Not Desperate To Win - El-Rufai by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 01, 2019
This man that is eyeing the presidency said he is not desperate to win?

Nigerian political terrain, I laugh really hard cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Faction Asks Court To Stop Obiozor From Parading Himself As President / Which Parts Of Rivers State,makes Up The Proposed Orashi State. / Catholic Priest, Rev Fr (dr) Dennis E. Osuagwu Murdered By Hoodlums Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.