Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her (27529 Views)

Husband Arrested For Beating His Wife And Leaving Her With A Bleeding Eye / Ritualist Who Pays Boys To Collect Pants Of Virgins Arrested In Anambra. Photos / Woman Forcefully Removes Lady's Underwear In Public Leaving Her Exposed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by Gboom: 7:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Anybody that believes in juju, witchcraft, money rituals, this whole pant ish needs psychiatric evaluation!
Do you believe in magic
Have you ever thought about the word like hypnotizing, brainwashing, cajoling etc.
Have ever wondered why there are English words for all these and not only in your dialect?
Pray you don't encounter people with this diabolical mind and powers even if you stay abroad.
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by playalong001: 7:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Let's get ready for tomorrow's big game. and make the bookies pay..!
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by HolyBranches: 8:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Anybody that believes in juju, witchcraft, money rituals, this whole pant ish needs psychiatric evaluation!
You're certain it ain't real though? Like 100% sure
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by oluphunmy(f): 9:52am On Feb 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
The woman self no get sexy pant, ordinary one g string pant she no get, she just dey shout pata pata pata up and down like ajepako,funkeshugar,oluphunmy,fatymore and dominique

Why are u like this huh?
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by enemyofprogress: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
oluphunmy:

Why are u like this huh?
what?
Re: Maid Stole 8 Pants Of Her Boss And Her Undergraduate Daughter While Leaving Her by dochenaj: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
mhisbliss:
I don't think juju is real but too scared to say it incase aggressive and dumb people decide to jump down my throat, i can not fight a battle I cannot win.
You can only come to that conclusion if you hold the following axioms.

1. The world we can see is all there is to the world. Hence there is no spiritual/cosmic worlds.

2. There is nothing like God.

3. There is nothing like the devil too.

If you don't hold to all these axioms, then I wonder why you don't believe that there is ritual money and juju.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 13 Yahoo Boys In Edo, Recovers 3 Cars / Man Killed During Fight In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Petrol Tanker Leaks In Mile 2, Lagos, Many Fight & Scoop Fuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.