Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,044 members, 7,807,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well (2396 Views)

Mayorkun Close To Tears After Davido Revealed How Proud He Is Of Him So Far / Sean Paul: Majid Michel Is A Pastor Because He Is Hungry / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by newsynews: 4:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Jamaican dancehall singer, Sean Paul has shared a picture of him and Davido on Instagram. Sharing the picture, he spoke of the huge influence he left on Davido when he came to Nigeria.

According to Sean Paul, Davido said he watched him on stage when he came to perform in Nigeria years ago.

The dancehall singer went on to speak of how proud he is to see the youngster doing well for himself.

Sean Paul wrote:

“RR!!! BLESS UP USELF G @davidoofficial MAN SEH HIM WATCH ME ON STAGE IN NIGERIA WHEN HE WAS A YUTE!!! GREATNESS!!! AMAZING 2 SEE HOW U DOIN BRO PROUD OF U!!! BLESSINGS!!! #madpeopletingdeyshouldkno RRR!!!”

https://lailasnews.com/sean-paul-proud-davido/

Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by jeffizy(m): 4:34am On Feb 01, 2019
'Fill-et-rai-now, Yeh-Yeh!

Some will come to say who Sean Paul help.

But then, he was the bomb that time. Churning out regae dance hall tunes and dance steps that gave Shaggy a retirement plan.

I'm sure all the babes wey follow groove that year should be done having babies by now. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by JohnFrankling(m): 4:39am On Feb 01, 2019
Nice
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by Kingpee2(m): 6:23am On Feb 01, 2019
Nothing last forever,not even fame,I remember when Sean Paul was on every tv and dj’s sequence .Stay humble always...
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by pointblank247(m): 6:27am On Feb 01, 2019
Kingpee2:
Nothing last forever,not even fame,I remember when Sean Paul was on every tv and dj’s sequence .Stay humble always...
they don't know but tell them
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by GistMeMore: 6:32am On Feb 01, 2019
tongue
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by femi4: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2019
Sean Paul.....The next best thing after Shaggy
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by Rextizz(m): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Sean Paul is super talented, I still remember dancing to his jamz around 2008, in different clubs.

1 Like

Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2019
jeffizy:
'Fill-et-rai-now, Yeh-Yeh!

Some will come to say who Sean Paul help.

But then, he was the bomb that time. Churning out regae dance hall tunes and dance steps that gave Shaggy a retirement plan.

I'm sure all the babes wey follow groove that year should be done having babies by now. grin

talk to em fizzy cool
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by celebgistz: 9:10am On Feb 01, 2019
Nice one
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by Aphroditee(f): 9:23am On Feb 01, 2019
I don't understand his English

1 Like

Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by Larryfest(m): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Ye..ye.. ye.. ye Seana Paul, my best dancehall artiste of all time i still play like glue till today....
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by Henrodah(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2019
Rextizz:
Sean Paul is super talented, I still remember dancing to his jamz around 2008, in different clubs.
2008 ?? Sean Paul's meteoric rise was 2003/ 2004 oh.
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:18am On Feb 01, 2019
Ye ye ye
Jah bless u Sean Paul for Ina inspiration to Davido. bonbonclat man. Ja rastafari Haile Selassie mi nai..
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Legend.
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by Rextizz(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Henrodah:

2008 ?? Sean Paul's meteoric rise was 2003/ 2004 oh.
I know all that, you don't have to tell me, i knew when his first album was banging all around the world, infact I bought the album too.
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by Henrodah(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Rextizz:
I know all that, you don't have to tell me, i knew when his first album was banging all around the world, infact I bought the album too.

That album was a classic men.
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by wilsonchilboy(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
And sum people will not like dis post

OBO m proud of u

Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by Rextizz(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Henrodah:

That album was a classic men.
I'm telling you, i miss those days of good music and vibes.
Re: Sean Paul Expresses How Proud He Is To See Davido Doing Well by Henrodah(m): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Rextizz:
I'm telling you, i miss those days of good music and vibes.
Me too man!

(1) (Reply)

Bring Back Your White Teeth And Get Rid From Mouth Odour Using This Simple Hack / Actress Jennifer Omole Is Dead / 6 Sexiest Female Housemates In The History Of Big Brother Naija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.