Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,201 members, 7,780,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! (2937 Views)

Charcoal Business Is A Goldmine / BREAD DISTRIBUTION - A QUIET, UNTAPPED GOLDMINE; THE MYTHS & THE FACTS UNVEILED / FOREX: A Goldmine Untapped! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! by ReppingLocals(f): 10:41am On Feb 18, 2019
ReppingLocals:
1st week of February closing...
God is great... The lines are falling into pleasant place for good..

Desiring a viable and profitable investment without committing your time?
Invest in Global Currency Market
For Small Investors (Pooled Investment - Hedge funds)
⊙~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~⊙
Minimum Initial Capital : NGN50K - 300K
Fixed: ROI 20%/Monthly

For More Info Contact:
Call or TEXT to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)

Please don't come ask unnecessary questions, you don't expect anybody to move around the country to show face to you before you wire your capital. If you don't understand the concept of being a silent investor in a business, then keep to what you know.

Kind regards.

Re: Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! by Ajibade123(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fxwarrior:
If you are reading this consider yourself very lucky because your financial suffering is over. Remember that in forex trading you need money to make money so if you know you don't have money to fund your account this group is not for you.

If you know that your aim is to cause distraction and constitute a nuisance to the group, please check elsewhere as you will be banned and anyone banned will not be re added.

The rules are simple; No adverts of any kind and to maintain utmost decorum. Its not a forex discussion group but a forex signal group provided by solely the Admin.

In the last thread I specified that people should text their WhatsApp number to a number I specified yet they ignored it and were posting numbers in the thread.

Please note that henceforth any number posted on this thread would be ignored for real. If you are interested in making money through forex trading, text me your WhatsApp number. Remember its free at the moment so take advantage of it. I made money last week, made money this week and I will make money again next week by God's grace through Forex trading. Anybody that can abide by these instructions is welcome including Newbies.

Text your WhatsApp number to .

Welcome to your Financial Freedom!
please Sir is the WhatsApp group still acting
Re: Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! by Fxwarrior: 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2020
Ajibade123:

please Sir is the WhatsApp group still acting

Drop your digits
Re: Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! by LinuxMint: 11:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
I rarely post about online earning until I'm satisfied that it's legitimate.

It was previously 2 online means to earn that was posted. But, now it's 3. And more are still being tested.

It's real. Its paying. If you wish not to believe it, then it's left for you. I don't force any to earn.

Bear in mind that 2020 has actually shown us it's five fingers. Nevertheless, that should not make us to loose hope. We'll get up!

After some period of research and verification, I discovered some ways you can make money Online with little or no investment.

I'm not permitted to post it here, but I'll be using a telegram group for this purpose.

Join the group at:

https://t. me/investorsconnect (remove the space between t. and me)

Ask questions there for proper guidance.
If you can't copy the link, drop your telegram number here, I'll add you to the group or send a mail to millionaire2020ng@gmail.com

I'm not charging you for anything neither am I selling anything. God punish whoever sells any nonsense ebook to me, so I will not do same to you.

Put aside motivational speakers. They make their money when you buy their books. Abi na book go bring money for you? Get up jor and join the group above and make cool cash online.

Things are really happening on telegram.

We all must be multiple times richer before 2020 sees it's end IJN.
Re: Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! by Gundel001: 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2020
Fxwarrior:

Drop your digits
I don't know if you got the digit before the anti spam banned me this is a friend's account
zero-eight-one-seven-eight-tripple 5-four hundred
Re: Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! by petroldollar: 9:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Fxwarrior:

Drop your digits
Pls add me warrior
Re: Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! by samfelly: 3:03pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fxwarrior:
If you are reading this consider yourself very lucky because your financial suffering is over. Remember that in forex trading you need money to make money so if you know you don't have money to fund your account this group is not for you.

If you know that your aim is to cause distraction and constitute a nuisance to the group, please check elsewhere as you will be banned and anyone banned will not be re added.

The rules are simple; No adverts of any kind and to maintain utmost decorum. Its not a forex discussion group but a forex signal group provided by solely the Admin.

In the last thread I specified that people should text their WhatsApp number to a number I specified yet they ignored it and were posting numbers in the thread.

Please note that henceforth any number posted on this thread would be ignored for real. If you are interested in making money through forex trading, text me your WhatsApp number. Remember its free at the moment so take advantage of it. I made money last week, made money this week and I will make money again next week by God's grace through Forex trading. Anybody that can abide by these instructions is welcome including Newbies.

I am just reading article, bro. Kindly reach me on my number in my signature, bro. One love
Re: Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! by BotRascal(f): 11:30am On Jul 03, 2021
Fxwarrior:
Next week has been marked out for 900pips and its happening again. It will be showers of dollar$. Meanwhile I have a withdrawal to do and should get down to it. Flexing on point.
Re: Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fxwarrior:

Re: Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! by Pristine664: 6:21pm On May 25, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Fxwarrior

This is not my official line.

Pls flash this number and let me know the last digit so I can chat you on WhatsApp.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To Shopforless.com? / Contract Opportunity :bid For This Contract Before It Closes / Clearance Sales: Buyers Of Caustic Soda Pearls & Flakes Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.