Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC (19061 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting / Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2019
A Ruling Party going into defensive and opposition attacks because they have nothing to show as their achievements.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 01, 2019
khingTony:
grin
APC members are now FBI agents oh

They will die in pains this month

Is that all you can say? They expose blatant lies of fraudsters and you are attacking the messenger rather than the offender. Shows the value you operate with in your life and what sort of person you are.
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2019
Uyi168:
The signs are clear and everywhere...
APC is going down...

perhaps some of you are just kids who will be voting for the first time , having 100likes on nairaland is not a sign not to talk of been a determinant, from 2015 - 19 apc as won more election against all likes & share of social media..
so far, buhari as pull more crowd in the north campaigns than atiku, its a fact anyone can check , i am preaching all these now becos after feb 16 , pdp as so much made it obvious it's only if they win the election can be declared free & fair base on social media noise.. Apc is busy doing grassroot campaign while pdp is doing instagram & twitter campaign .... i repeat donnt cumma cry rigging , mothafvckas nigeria wil burn they've forgotten onnoghen ..
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2019
963AvatarSpirit:
A Ruling Party going into defensive and opposition attacks because they have nothing to show as their achievements.

Hahahahahahaha

You guys make me laugh. APC ahould ignore lies Atiku and Obi told against them publicly? This is why I argue misrule is not only main problem. It is the mindest and attitude of Nigerians also.

You will support thief Onoghen because of hate for PMB and not care Atiku and Obi are lying to you also because of bigoted hatred of PMB. In saner clime folks would be suspicious of handing power to candidates lying this desperately.
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by new2012: 7:28am On Feb 01, 2019
Oshigun:

Is that all you can say? They expose blatant lies of fraudsters and you are attacking the messenger rather than the offender. Shows the value you operate with in your life and what sort of person you are.

Please keep quiet.
After 24 hours, they exposed lies.. Was Buhari even able to talk? You can as well claim he was dumb

If you watched the PDP and APC on same program and you're unable to see the sharp contrast in intellect and views, then there's a problem in your cognitive abilities.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by cardoctor(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2019
That's unusual
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Bennycollins: 7:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Na just 6 times nah , but APC dey lie everyday.
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by RemiOAjayi: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2019
Firefire:
APC, the party of professional liars and career rogues

Someone just boosted your looters lies with facts and you about turning the truth. Hatred has finally blinded you. No one should take any PDP serious anymore. Wait for tears Feb 17th when we would have done with vote counting
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 01, 2019
Oshigun:

You guys make me laugh. APC ahould ignore lies Atiku and Obi told against them publicly? This is why I argue misrule is not our main problem. It is the mindest and attitude

Yes.

As a Ruling Party, what sales them should be what they achieve in 4yrs. They are supposed to flood the electorates with pictures of their achievements side by side with the manifesto they promoted in the past election. It is called 'Promise Kept, and we will do it again'

That is what is meant by 'Ruling Party', when you start spotting the holes in the opposition 'remarks' it is defensive positioning, it is the job of the 'opposition' to spot loopholes in facts.

Learn please/

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by tiziano(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2019
Newznow:
Irrelevant Fake news, I will volunteer to pay for Uber that we take buhari back to daura. grin grin grin
don't worry, I got that covered.
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Lomprico2: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2019
Buhari and osinbade lied truout theirs.
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Trustee1: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2019
Firefire:
Nigerians are wiser, they know which party is the best in lying & denying.

Lest we forget...
You forgot "$1 to #1." PS; Leah sharibu is still in the hand of those terrorist while her mates are all in school. A tribalistic and nepotistic President can't rule us again.
Never again! Never again!! Never again!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by ClearFlair: 8:35am On Feb 01, 2019
khingTony:
grin
APC members are now FBI agents oh

They will die in pains this month

Thief-lover. The pain is all yours because Atiku will be beaten black and blue at the polls. Lying corrupt bastards.
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Firefire(m): 8:35am On Feb 01, 2019
Trustee1:

You forgot "$1 to #1." PS; Leah sharibu is still in the hand of those terrorist while her mates are all in school. A tribalistic and nepotistic President can't rule us again.
Never again! Never again!! Never again!!!

NEVER AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by sassiemyk: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2019
It means their lies could be counted. APC lies with every breath. Even this one too is a lie as far as na APC talk'am.
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Codyt(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2019
Idrisenagi:
Seriously i pity Obi for associating himself with Atiku, these guy has messed up his past.
Atiku has nothing to say other than to lie
Do you have a messed up past too? Or do you want to tell me you're the same person you were 10years previously?
Messed up past messed up past...
Even an ex-convict can do something worthwhile
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by mozona(m): 9:04am On Feb 01, 2019
lie is not in PDP's DNA but rather APC
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by yuvisan: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2019
All of the above na PDP consolation for picking morally featherlight weight presidential candidates.

Sorry ooo ! ATIKU/OBI CANNOT SELL. REJECTED BY ALL TRUE PATRIOTS ,ALL WELL MEANING NIGERIANS.

THE TEETHING PROBLEMS ARE OVER.

THE DEVILS ‘ ATTACKS HAVE BEEN DEFEATED BY THE POWERFUL , INVINCIBLELE GOD, JESUS CHRIST.

VICTORY ,VICTORY VICTORY, HENCEFORTH. NIGERIANS WILL SURELY SMILE BY GOD’s GRACE.

BETTER TO CONSOLIDATE PMB/ PYO TO THE # NEXT LEVEL.

FELLOW NIGERIANS , FEAR NOT, DO NOT BE AFRAID, PLS REST ASSURED,

PMB/ PYO 2019 WILL CERTAINLY LEAD US TO THE # NEXT BETTER LEVEL .

NIGERIA IS ALREADY TOWERING AMONG THE NATIONS.

NAIJA NO DE CARRY LAST. NEVER . GOD IN CHRIST JESUS WILL ALWAYS BLESS US.

BELIEVE AND IT WILL BE YOURS IN PRAYER. AMEN !
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Shuugar98(f): 9:08am On Feb 01, 2019
this is a case of pot calling kettle black... the most important requirement to become an APC member is by being a professional and smooth liar
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by hrykanu231(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Newznow:
Irrelevant Fake news, I will volunteer to pay for Uber that we take buhari back to daura. grin grin grin

I will add $100 dollars to whatever the fare will cost you
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by khingTony(m): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2019
ClearFlair:

Thief-lover. The pain is all yours because Atiku will be beaten black and blue at the polls. Lying corrupt bastards.
Calm down, calm down
Now take a deep breath because you have the chance to now, a time will come (Feb 16) you wont be able to take that deep breath because you'll have a long rope tied around your neck when you get to hear the announcement of the winner of the presidential elections
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Gabriel004: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2019
Somtitous:
Shameless APC! He may have misstated the figures but it doesn't hide the fact that he pointed out accuratly and factually the danger Nigerians are in if APC is allowed a second term.

APC, your time is up! It is PDP time again!

To prove this, Like for APC, share for PDP
Just listen to yourself. Note, i am not apc or pdp. Both apc and pdp are two sides of the same coin. I laugh the way you guys keep voting on nairaland cos of likes and share
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Gabriel004: 11:34am On Feb 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
I bet they all gathered in a room to watch it for them to even know how many times they lied
But, do they lie or not?
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by JubrinElSudan: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Gabriel004:
But, do they lie or not?
Yes, APC lied
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by 27Pushing30: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Somtitous:
Shameless APC! He may have misstated the figures but it doesn't hide the fact that he pointed out accuratly and factually the danger Nigerians are in if APC is allowed a second term.

APC, your time is up! It is PDP time again!

To prove this, Like for APC, share for PDP

I pity you
Re: Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC by Fahd11: 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
KEYAMO SHOULD SHUT THE Bleep UP... LIE MOHAMMED nko?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA / Why Enugu Airport Project Will Be Delayed – Buhari / 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.