Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit (30753 Views)

AY Celebrates His Daughter, Michelle Makun, On Her 13th Birthday (Photos) / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday / AY Covers His Daughter Michelle Makun With Blood Of God From Angela Okorie's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Yomzzyblog: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Comedian Ayo Makun aka AY, took to his social media space to share this adorable photo as he and his daughter, Michelle rocked matching old Super Eagles jerseys and they look so adorable.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/adorable-photo-of-comedian-ay-and-his-daughter.html

6 Likes

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Yomzzyblog: 7:36am On Feb 01, 2019
cool cool
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2019
The resemblance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Nogodye(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Father and Daughter...
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Abjay97(m): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2019
Cool
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by sinaj(f): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2019
Ay and 2face dont need dna result grin

16 Likes

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2019
grin ugly father grin ugly daughter angry both are frogs

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me ASAP

3 Likes

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by GOFRONT(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense but won’t buy your own because of your hatred for innocent people

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Dronedude(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
Blessed family

2 Likes

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2019
typin....
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Waakanda: 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2019
Issorite
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Sugarplum777(f): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
winkWe have seen it
Short man

Meanwhile join me signature for free weekend 30+odd for massive winning cool
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by hmuhammad(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yomzzyblog:
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Comedian Ayo Makun aka AY, took to his social media space to share this adorable photo as he and his daughter, Michelle rocked matching old Super Eagles jerseys and they look so adorable.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/adorable-photo-of-comedian-ay-and-his-daughter.html

na tuface children go launch this one
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by OgbeniLukad01(m): 12:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
It was splendid great smiley

1 Like

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by tb1993: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
lovely

2 Likes

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Isoduwa(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
I need a verified Nigerian Adsense but won’t buy your own because of your hatred for innocent people
Who lose for other person matter

6 Likes

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by FirstSamurai: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Cool life
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Afonjas: 12:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
The resemblance cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
Why this girl come resemble en papa.
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by dohhnutt1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hope is not what am thinking tho...
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by simplesearch: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:

He's buying not selling, take note!

3 Likes

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Johnbosco77(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
Cute pics....
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Herlertah(m): 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Is not like I want to curse you ooo
But if you continue like this, you may never make headway in life..shogbo

Modified: I have decided to pray for you back.... I pray you make headway in life...lol
Only if you stop this your hating habit though

1 Like

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by Born2Breed(f): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Verify your sense before you add sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by babatee1985(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Herlertah:

Is not like I want to curse you ooo
But if you continue like this, you may never make headway in life..shogbo
That's too harsh! He didn't curse them, he only abused them. It would have been perfect if you abuse him too instead of partially cursing him.

3 Likes

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by bigiyaro(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
both looking like AY's jokes.

1 Like

Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by okerekeikpo: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
No be ontop em breast AY hand dey so? Afonjas ehn
Re: AY And His Daughter, Michelle Makun In Matching Outfit by etrouble: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Immaculatesnow:

Are you also selling hatred and bitterness? You seem to have a lot.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today / "I Sang My First Hit At 16, Korede Bello Is 28 & Still My Boy" - Dammy Krane / Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.