Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar (2910 Views)

It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo / Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Lush100(m): 8:04am On Feb 01, 2019
The former President also called on Nigerians not to despair but to join hands in the battle to rescue Nigeria’s democracy.

Obasanjo also said that Dr. Anwar must accept the challenge of trying to write a book on the inside and outside of Buhari administration.

Obasanjo spoke at the public presentation of a book, ‘Politics As Dashed Hopes in Nigeria’ written by Dr. Auwalu Anwar, in Abuja on Thursday.

The occasion was also attended by former Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who was represented by former Governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso; Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-rufai, represented by his Deputy, Barnabas Bantex; among other dignitaries.

According to Obasanjo, “Dr. Anwar, you will accept the challenge of trying to write a book on the inside and outside of Buhari administration. I thank you for the courage and the research work he had deployed in writing such elusive and comprehensive book.

“I’m not here to review the book. But since the book is about the Congress of Progressives Change, CPC, the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Buhari’s political life and activities up to the second year of the Buharii administration, I will touch on three or four points that should be of interest to all of us at this juncture.

“Dr. Anwar pointed out that Buhari served the purpose of galvanizing the votes that sent Jonathan and PDP out of office. Buhari and the APC must get the credit for that which has strengthened our democracy because democracy without opposition is like marriage without a bridegroom.

“But on the midterm scorecard, Dr. Anwar pointed out 3 tangible and significant areas of failure: security, fighting corruption and job creation. As at today, these three areas are still what they were at midterm.

“Not yet a success story. Dr. Anwar touched on another three significant but intangible areas of failure: reciprocal loyalty, exemplary leadership. Well, I can say here that I understand where Dr. Anwar is coming from to get the title of the book.

“But we must replace despair with optimism. I’m not in despair. I ask Dr. Anwar not to be in despair, Our hope lies in democracy. with good governance as one of the hallmarks of free, fair and credible election. Between now and next year, there are four significant countries where elections are taking place in West Africa. Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana and Ivory Coast.

“In four cases, the opposition had taken over from the incumbent, and this was good for democracy. The world is looking at these four countries to know what will be their contribution cumulatively benefit and strengthen and stabilize democracy. If we cherish democracy, we’ll all guard and protect our fledgeling democracy. And that I believe is the main purpose of Dr. Anwar’s book.

“As for me, I’ll do anything humanly possible to safeguard democracy and good governance for Nigeria and all Nigerians. I’m particularly happy in this respect that most Nigerians are rising up to their duties, obligations and responsibilities in safe guidance of our democracy.

“I commend all those that are standing for the campaign. Remember that if you stand aloof when evil is being perpetrated you become an accomplice in the perpetration of evil. Nigerians must be architects of their own fortunes and future progress.

culled from http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/31/2019-ready-face-outcome-writing-book-buhari-obasanjo-tells-dr-anwar/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Imortal001: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2019
Ok
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 01, 2019
Obasanjo, the great Nigerian ape should shut his stinking mouth already.

Guy had 8 years to put Nigeria on the path of growth, instead he was busy lining his own pocket and that of his cronies.

I don't know why the Nigerian media space accommodate him anyway.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by profeazy: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2019
5thElement:

Guy had 8 years to put Nigeria on the path of growth, instead he was busy lining his own pocket and that of his cronies.

It's only ingrates that do not value Obasanjo's contribution to democracy and development in Nigeria.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Joshmodest(m): 8:19am On Feb 01, 2019
Obasanjo you want make the man go jail, nobody they talk against lifeless and his military administration and go Scot free !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 01, 2019
profeazy:

It's only ingrates that do not value Obasanjo's contribution to democracy and development in Nigeria.

What do you know jare? Take several seat at the back there, near the kiddies' corner.
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by profeazy: 8:55am On Feb 01, 2019
5thElement:

What do you know jare? Take several seat at the back there, near the kiddies' corner.

Your careless way of talking tells a lot about you. You're obviously not to be taken too seriously.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Mystick: 9:20am On Feb 01, 2019
Zombies dey read book? Even when they do, they do not understand anything in it. If not for future sake, to give one's account for posterity to judge from I would have said that this is a wasted effort.

6 Likes

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 01, 2019
profeazy:

Your careless way of talking tells a lot about you. You're obviously not to be taken too seriously.

You call me an ingrate and then you accuse me of talking carelessly. I don't need you or the other kids on Nairaland to take me serious.

Kilomode yin mo. Most of you were born around 1999/2000

The same Obasanjo that misappropriated SIXTEEN BILLION DOLLARS in the guise of providing you with electricity only to present you with darkness.

The same Obasanjo that almost threw Nigeria in serious chaos because of his third term bid.

The same Obasanjo that almost emptied the Central Bank of Nigeria, distributing ghana-must-go bags filled with cash, millions of dollars to members of the house of assembly, Senators and reps to support his third term agenda by hanging the Constitution of the Federal Republic.

The same Obasanjo that condoned institutional corruption, built and named a national library in his own name, destroyed public education so that he and his vice could float their own institutions and collect millions from the masses. I know the number of countless times federal and state universities went on strike between the Year 1999- 2005/06.

And these are just a tip of the iceberg.

Go and read Obasanjo's comments about his own vice president, the same kleptomaniac, Atiku, that he is now supporting today.

I won't even mention the fact that under his watch the nation earned huge revenue from oil but witnessed almost zero infrastructural growth. Till today the FG is still trying to fix the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, arguably the most travelled stretch of highway in Nigeria. A road that is just 127 km long.

The national telecoms was unbundled and sold to their friends and cronies in the PDP. Your future and destiny and those of your children and their children after them were mortgaged during the PDP era starting from Obasanjo's reign in 1999, yet you open your mouth gbagada and you're calling some people ingrate. Mtscheeeeeewwww. Will get your ass offline. Iranu. Abasha.
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Gandollar(f): 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2019
5thElement:

You call me an ingrate and then you accuse me of talking carelessly. I don't need you or the other kids on Nairaland to take me serious.

Kilomode yin mo. Most of you were born around 1999/2000

The same Obasanjo that misappropriated SIXTEEN BILLION DOLLARS in the guise of providing you with electricity only to present you with darkness.

The same Obasanjo that almost threw Nigeria in serious chaos because of his third term bid.

The same Obasanjo that almost emptied the Central Bank of Nigeria, distributing ghana-must-go bags filled with cash, millions of dollars to members of the house of assembly, Senators and reps to support his third term agenda by hanging the Constitution of the Federal Republic.

The same Obasanjo that condoned institutional corruption, built and named a national library in his own name, destroyed public education so that he and his vice could float their own institutions and collect millions from the masses. I know the number of countless times federal and state universities went on strike between the Year 1999- 2005/06.

And these are just a tip of the iceberg.

Go and read Obasanjo's comments about his own vice president, the same kleptomaniac, Atiku, that he is now supporting today.

I won't even mention the fact that under his watch the nation earned huge revenue from oil but witnessed almost zero infrastructural growth. Till today the FG is still trying to fix the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, arguably the most travelled stretch of highway in Nigeria. A road that is just 127 km long.

The national telecoms was unbundled and sold to their friends and cronies in the PDP. Your future and destiny and those of your children and their children after them were mortgaged during the PDP era starting from Obasanjo's reign in 1999, yet you open your mouth gbagada and you're calling some people ingrate. Mtscheeeeeewwww. Will get your ass offline. Iranu. Abasha.
The poster you are arguing with aptly identified you as a kid, your response just put paid to his description.

6 Likes

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Fedayeen02: 1:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
5thElement:

You come online to insult someone older than your dad because of the anonymity this forum gives you.

You can criticize Obj but calling him an ape shows that parental guidance and good upbringing was lacking in your development

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by profeazy: 7:17pm On Feb 01, 2019
5thElement:

Kilomode yin mo. Most of you were born .

I always appreciate dedication whenever I see irrespective of how crass content may be. I am surprised you call us small children of 1999 to 2000 and yet chose to start your long list of Nigeria's woes from 1999. Is that when you became able to comprehend your environment? Like you were maybe 10 or 11 then?

Well, for your information, I have been around much longer. Obasanjo's emergence with the advent of democracy was one of the best things that happened to Nigeria. Coming from the dark days of successive military regimes, PDP gave us the best we could have at that time. As a detribalised Nigerian, Obasanjo was able to garner feelings of trust and togetherness among Nigerians. When some people talk about pdp looting, I smh and lol. Since the second republic up to 1999, I make bold to say that pdp was the least looter we had among all the governments. IBB and Abacha's govts looted too. Much more than pdp. Abdusalam's government looted too. Now you wanna claim pdp is the cause of all Nigeria's problem.

Obasanjo was God's gift to Nigeria! Twice, he guided this country in democracy. I personally would not have minded an Obj 3rd term but he was democractic enough to respect the wish of the Nigerian people.

Your myopism makes you list items you have no indepth knowledge about as Obj's failings. Since Obj's blueprint on power, has any other govt made any significant improvement? The present apc govt is even the worst performing in terms of power sector reforms. Nothing radically new whatsoever!

I salute Obasanjo's courage in calling out Buhari. This govt is not doing enough to make everyone feel among, starting with Buhari's 97-5% speech. The economy is in the throes of contraction. Anyone that supports the present govt to continue in their present policy is doing so only for very sectional and narrow interests. Never for the common good. Obj is not such a person. A man of integrity and fairness, he would not sell his convictions for porridge! I perfectly understand Obj's stance on Atiku because as a Nigerian, I know Atiku is not the best Nigerian out there but in the interest of the continued unity and progress of Nigeria, Atiku is a better choice than Buhari.

Finally, let me remind you that you should remember to always be courteous and respect your elders. Obj is not your age mate both in years and achievements. Do not get carried away by the cover of anonimity
and display an unacceptable attitude. Show some gratitude to God for blessing Nigeria with Obasanjo.

Thank you for your time.

5 Likes

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by sevenhundred(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
5thElement:

HE gave you the opportunity to write this trash.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by RealityShot: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2019
VOTE BUHARI for continuity!

especially to DETHROWN OBASANJO in our politics.
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
sevenhundred:
HE gave you the opportunity to write this trash.

Oh really? How is that? Wait, lemme guess. He brought internet to Nigeria. Right? Slap yourself on my behalf.
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
profeazy:

I always appreciate dedication whenever I see irrespective of how crass content may be. I am surprised you call us small children of 1999 to 2000 and yet chose to start your long list of Nigeria's woes from 1999. Is that when you became able to comprehend your environment? Like you were maybe 10 or 11 then?

Well, for your information, I have been around much longer. Obasanjo's emergence with the advent of democracy was one of the best things that happened to Nigeria. Coming from the dark days of successive military regimes, PDP gave us the best we could have at that time. As a detribalised Nigerian, Obasanjo was able to garner feelings of trust and togetherness among Nigerians. When some people talk about pdp looting, I smh and lol. Since the second republic up to 1999, I make bold to say that pdp was the least looter we had among all the governments. IBB and Abacha's govts looted too. Much more than pdp. Abdusalam's government looted too. Now you wanna claim pdp is the cause of all Nigeria's problem.

Obasanjo was God's gift to Nigeria! Twice, he guided this country in democracy. I personally would not have minded an Obj 3rd term but he was democractic enough to respect the wish of the Nigerian people.

Your myopism makes you list items you have no indepth knowledge about as Obj's failings. Since Obj's blueprint on power, has any other govt made any significant improvement? The present apc govt is even the worst performing in terms of power sector reforms. Nothing radically new whatsoever!

I salute Obasanjo's courage in calling out Buhari. This govt is not doing enough to make everyone feel among, starting with Buhari's 97-5% speech. The economy is in the throes of contraction. Anyone that supports the present govt to continue in their present policy is doing so only for very sectional and narrow interests. Never for the common good. Obj is not such a person. A man of integrity and fairness, he would not sell his convictions for porridge! I perfectly understand Obj's stance on Atiku because as a Nigerian, I know Atiku is not the best Nigerian out there but in the interest of the continued unity and progress of Nigeria, Atiku is a better choice than Buhari.

Finally, let me remind you that you should remember to always be courteous and respect your elders. Obj is not your age mate both in years and achievements. Do not get carried away by the cover of anonimity
and display an unacceptable attitude. Show some gratitude to God for blessing Nigeria with Obasanjo.

Thank you for your time.

Trash talk. Obasanjo is not my mate so I should respect him.. I can't even laugh. Where I come from and where I live, respect is earned. We don't don't respect thieves and looters even if they are as old as Methuselah.

I won't even bother to engage you further. You take the act of ass kissing to a whole new level. I don't know what you stand to gain from him but ask yourself if it is enough price for your soul.

Defending PDP's 16 years of lootocracy shows that your moral compass is totally broken and points due south.

Telling me that Obasanjo's emergence as Nigeria's president was a blessing shows that you can't be reasoned with.

I give up totally on you and people who think like you.
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fedayeen02:
You come online to insult someone older than your dad because of the anonymity this forum gives you.

You can criticize Obj but calling him an ape shows that parental guidance and good upbringing was lacking in your development

And what makes you think that I'm not as old as obasanjo? That your parents are illiterates who can't access the internet or can't use the mobile phone doesn't mean that there aren't senior citizens who can and who do access Nairaland.

Your stup.idity is leaking out of your ears. I could suggest one or two brain surgeons for you.
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Gandollar:
The poster you are arguing with aptly identified you as a kid, your response just put paid to his description.

You can return the phone to your mommy now and go do your home work.

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Fedayeen02: 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
5thElement:

And what makes you think that I'm not as old as obasanjo? That your parents are illiterates who can't access the internet or can't use the mobile phone doesn't mean that there aren't senior citizens who can and who do access Nairaland.

Your stup.idity is leaking out of your ears. I could suggest one or two brain surgeons for you.
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by KanwuliaExtra: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
When OBJ wrote about GEJ and Atiku, did APC not enjoy the books? wink

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Lush100(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2019
Obj calls a spade a spade. his vices are obvious though.
i liked buhari as a person and I was expecting him to look into the issue his critics raised & adjust to address them.(i.e one sided appointment which is nepotism, tribalism, removing cabinet members with glaring corruption allegation, show compassion to all victims of mis-adventures; i could overlook rule of law a little if his corruption bite is done to his party members too)
that's d little I can say. I was really hoping he would address the issues raised
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Lush100(m): 6:51am On Feb 02, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

they enjoyed the book but they are not enjoying this particular chapter of the book tongue
KanwuliaExtra:

they enjoyed the book but they are not enjoying this particular chapter of the book
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by chernest2002: 11:00am On Feb 02, 2019
5thElement:

obj have been the best since the inception of third republic. Having come out of military dictatorship

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2019
chernest2002:
obj have been the best since the inception of third republic. Having come out of military dictatorship

I disagree with you. Yar'Adua was in office for just 2 years and his tenure is still the best.

Obasanjo was a failure. The man is an egomaniac.

I'm not saying that you can't point to maybe one or two things he got right, like appointing the late Akunyili to head NAFDAC, and debt relief he negotiated, yet the sum total of his reign was a colossal waste. 8 years was enough for Obasanjo to reposition Nigeria on the path of true growth.

It was under his rule that Nigeria lost Bakassi. He just handed it over cheaply to the Cameroonians probably because he was hoping for UN Secretary-General's post after presidency.

Today, the displaced people of Bakassi are yet to be properly relocated. They are refugees in their own country. Obasanjo did this without recourse to the Senate.

If it was Ota in Ogun state that was to be ceded to Benin republic would he allow it?

No, he didn't try at all.
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by porka: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2019
Lush100:
The former President also called on Nigerians not to despair but to join hands in the battle to rescue Nigeria’s democracy.

Obasanjo also said that Dr. Anwar must accept the challenge of trying to write a book on the inside and outside of Buhari administration.

Obasanjo spoke at the public presentation of a book, ‘Politics As Dashed Hopes in Nigeria’ written by Dr. Auwalu Anwar, in Abuja on Thursday.

The occasion was also attended by former Vice President and presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, who was represented by former Governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso; Governor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir El-rufai, represented by his Deputy, Barnabas Bantex; among other dignitaries.

According to Obasanjo, “Dr. Anwar, you will accept the challenge of trying to write a book on the inside and outside of Buhari administration. I thank you for the courage and the research work he had deployed in writing such elusive and comprehensive book.

“I’m not here to review the book. But since the book is about the Congress of Progressives Change, CPC, the All Progressives Congress, APC, and Buhari’s political life and activities up to the second year of the Buharii administration, I will touch on three or four points that should be of interest to all of us at this juncture.

“Dr. Anwar pointed out that Buhari served the purpose of galvanizing the votes that sent Jonathan and PDP out of office. Buhari and the APC must get the credit for that which has strengthened our democracy because democracy without opposition is like marriage without a bridegroom.

“But on the midterm scorecard, Dr. Anwar pointed out 3 tangible and significant areas of failure: security, fighting corruption and job creation. As at today, these three areas are still what they were at midterm.

“Not yet a success story. Dr. Anwar touched on another three significant but intangible areas of failure: reciprocal loyalty, exemplary leadership. Well, I can say here that I understand where Dr. Anwar is coming from to get the title of the book.

“But we must replace despair with optimism. I’m not in despair. I ask Dr. Anwar not to be in despair, Our hope lies in democracy. with good governance as one of the hallmarks of free, fair and credible election. Between now and next year, there are four significant countries where elections are taking place in West Africa. Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana and Ivory Coast.

“In four cases, the opposition had taken over from the incumbent, and this was good for democracy. The world is looking at these four countries to know what will be their contribution cumulatively benefit and strengthen and stabilize democracy. If we cherish democracy, we’ll all guard and protect our fledgeling democracy. And that I believe is the main purpose of Dr. Anwar’s book.

“As for me, I’ll do anything humanly possible to safeguard democracy and good governance for Nigeria and all Nigerians. I’m particularly happy in this respect that most Nigerians are rising up to their duties, obligations and responsibilities in safe guidance of our democracy.

“I commend all those that are standing for the campaign. Remember that if you stand aloof when evil is being perpetrated you become an accomplice in the perpetration of evil. Nigerians must be architects of their own fortunes and future progress.

culled from http://dailypost.ng/2019/01/31/2019-ready-face-outcome-writing-book-buhari-obasanjo-tells-dr-anwar/

"Dr. Anwar pointed out that Buhari served the purpose of galvanizing the votes that sent Jonathan and PDP out of office"
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by chernest2002: 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2019
5thElement:

I disagree with you. Yar'Adua was in office for just 2 years and his tenure is still the best.

Obasanjo was a failure. The man is an egomaniac.

I'm not saying that you can't point to maybe one or two things he got right, like appointing the late Akunyili to head NAFDAC, and debt relief he negotiated, yet the sum total of his reign was a colossal waste. 8 years was enough for Obasanjo to reposition Nigeria on the path of true growth.

It was under his rule that Nigeria lost Bakassi. He just handed it over cheaply to the Cameroonians probably because he was hoping for UN Secretary-General's post after presidency.

Today, the displaced people of Bakassi are yet to be properly relocated. They are refugees in their own country. Obasanjo did this without recourse to the Senate.

If it was Ota in Ogun state that was to be ceded to Benin republic would he allow it?

No, he didn't try at all.
You just pointed some of his shortcomings but don't forget that obj inherited a shapeless Nigeria from the years of military dictatorships. Yaradua committed blunder in stopping all progress obj did in power. Most of the imported materials were allowed to waste at our port. If yaradua have taken Nigeria from military he would have been overthrown. As for Buhari, he is a disaster happening and continued to happen and nobody will tell the end.
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Asshurbanipal: 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2019
profeazy:

In Africa actually. He has chaired many OAU election observation commitee for many countries while buhari was busy with gay cows

1 Like

Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by Asshurbanipal: 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
porka:

"Dr. Anwar pointed out that Buhari served the purpose of galvanizing the votes that sent Jonathan and PDP out of office"

Atiku is galvanizing votes that will send him home too. Our democracy is growing
Re: Be Ready To Face Outcome Of Writing Book Against Buhari–Obasanjo Tells Dr. Anwar by SaiAtikuTill203: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
What conscience has buhari to ask Benue, Taraba, Niger, kogi, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna, Plateau, Nasarawa to vote for him after "deliberately" allowing fulani herdsmen to kill thousands of their people and rendering many homeless? Is it not shocking that over 73 people were killed in Benue in a day by people who are still in our midst? Why is Buhari protecting serial murderers like the fulani herdsmen? Why have we not seen any serious effort from the govt in arresting and prosecuting these mass murderers instead of asking Nigerians to submit their land for ranch or be killed? Is anything wrong with those supporting Buhari or are they part of the killer-herdsmen? Mr Buhari lacks the least of competence required to be a modern president. A good leader protects all his nationals including those who hate him but Mr Buhari is very strange. His ethnic and religious infantile chauvinism has polarised Nigeria the more. Nigerians on social media now wage rabid inter-tribal media wars instead of tackling the real issues threatening our existence. How would you expect people who were buying a bag of rice for 9k, a litre of fuel for N97 to buy them at 28k and 145 respectively, to be happy, to praise you and vote for you again? Have their brains been rewired?TINUBU O TO GE....

TINUBU O TO GE...

THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...

THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...

BUHARI O TO GE...

BUHARIdementia O TO GE...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Buhari Will Defeat Atiku On Saturday / Man who exposes IPOB online gets award from Hausa people PHOTOS / Bola Tinubu Vs Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.