Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,951 members, 7,799,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) (32445 Views)

BBNaija 2019: Man Faints At Audition Venue In Lagos (Photos) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by LINTUNE(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
cool cool
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by LINTUNE(m): 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
Baddiezz:
Lol contestants that have already been picked already, auditions are fallacy
so spot on

1 Like

grin cheesy
seuncyrus:
What most of the contestants have in mind lipsrsealed
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by LINTUNE(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
undecided
Benwems:
Lol... See the number of girls and boys that are ready to take off their clothes on TV and have sex. grin wink
#Dkoko
Abeg make them select fair fine girls with standing boobs to the big brother house.
And also Those with big bum bum. If you know what I mean. shocked cool
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by LINTUNE(m): 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin
Valerie47:
See that fat boy there cheesy. Lazy Nigerian youths.
..so Becos he is fat, uve concluded that he is lazy right? cool
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by stevio(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
Whoever thought you to write the queen"s language must be a pro grin
tgmservice:
Na so them block the whole of allen avenue this morning because of bbn audition

Some go for the audition fun of it, even if am selected i wont go cus what the point if i ending up losing lose
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by larryking540: 1:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Richdad50:
Most people that qualify for both the auditions and actual house are not hungry people. It is not a reflection of joblessness but a fact that the money is good and comes with a lot of fame.
Ronald Reagan once said on one occasion that, opportunity of a lifetime must be seized in the lifetime of the opportunity. So if you think BBNaija is an opportunity, why not go for it. You never can tell the outcome. Do not believe the comments above me. They are red-meat for defeatists and unambitious folks.

#Richdad

If u like pick a quote just to justify ur words, big brother nigeria or africa is just a place to fuvk random girls,

What impact has the last year big brother africa or Nig impacted on the youth, ?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
cool

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by crisycent: 1:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lazy youths
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by Jgovt(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
This shows the level of unemployed youths across the country.. All venue were filled to capacity..
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by Richdad50(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
An uncouth ignoramus. I am only replying you to see if there is a way out of your stupidity. The money has helped the person who won the prize.

#Richdad
larryking540:

If u like pick a quote just to justify ur words, big brother nigeria or africa is just a place to fuvk random girls,

What impact has the last year big brother africa or Nig impacted on the youth, ?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by Hustlerlomo(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Las Las most of them borrow wear kon shine for there oo.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by heendrix(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
Richdad50:
Most people that qualify for both the auditions and actual house are not hungry people. It is not a reflection of joblessness but a fact that the money is good and comes with a lot of fame.
Ronald Reagan once said on one occasion that, opportunity of a lifetime must be seized in the lifetime of the opportunity. So if you think BBNaija is an opportunity, why not go for it. You never can tell the outcome. Do not believe the comments above me. They are red-meat for defeatists and unambitious folks.

#Richdad

I think with your comments on thread seem sensible and mature like that of Eco99

But Eco99 would always be far ahead grin
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by Sakamaje: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
How many of them have their PVC? Lazy youths everywhere.

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by sunnymix: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
m suspecting you..
You de write like Reno
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by larryking540: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Richdad50:
An uncouth ignoramus. I am only replying you to see if there is a way out of your stupidity. The money has helped the person who won the prize.

#Richdad
,who do u kw personally? Idiot
Not what d media told u,
There is difference bw I kw and i was told idiot, ,,u go say na free pussy from unknown sources u day fine for big brother africa
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by Nelsizzy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
blaise00700:
Quick Maths, if application fee per person = N2000 X 200,000 applicant (with this crowd i dey see so)

BBN go get N400,000,000 shocked, sense no go kee me grin
It is free

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
Richdad50:

#Richdad
Thank you so much brother, some people here are dream killers.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by liver123(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Dirty Big brother Naija
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by dheilaw1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Hope dey will all turn up to vote out the dullard
and Vote in the armed robber?
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
好的
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by Arijude(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
blaise00700:
Quick Maths, if application fee per person = N2000 X 200,000 applicant (with this crowd i dey see so)

oboyyy I be like say I go launch my own bbn
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
blaise00700:

It is free.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

This was exactly what I was telling someone.

The organizers already have nearly all of the housemates they need. So, they will only pick one or two "lucky" candidates from the crowds across catchment states.
I know right? hard
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by mudiana(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
I bi wan go oh but I forgot. Well sha! Next time dey. Hope my wife go allow me go if I remember to go DAT tym.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) by Spezee: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
before I think say na only America like to Bleep n go nude on most their shows and movies , is like dis Nigeria generation want to follow dat train .APC and Bihari Una see wetin Una done turn dis country too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) / BBNaija: Thelma, Esther Fight Over Calling People With Down Syndrome ‘imbeciles’ / BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.