Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ecommerce Business Niche Ideas In Nigeria: 2019 Case Study - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ecommerce Business Niche Ideas In Nigeria: 2019 Case Study (980 Views)

Cost Of Clearing Cars In Nigeria (2019) / Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger / Soundproof Generator Prices In Nigeria (2019) +other Large Gens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ecommerce Business Niche Ideas In Nigeria: 2019 Case Study by humantorch02: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2019
E-commerce trends keep increasing as more and more people are joining the online shopping trend in Nigeria. This, of course, is good news for those thinking of joining the bandwagon of e-commerce business owner in Nigeria.

No kidding, eCommerce is still one of the fastest routes to amass wealth online and just because it is doesn’t mean you can.
Why not? You may ask.

Seriously, I personally which I can answer that question but I can’t, However, one thing is certain. The kind of products or services you choose to sell as a lot to do with the success of your business.

But not to worry, I’m here with a few niches idea to get you started with your e-commerce business in Nigeria. But before that, let’s try and understand what e-commerce niches are.

What is an eCommerce Niche?

If you’re hearing this for the first time, chances are you already wondering about what’s an eCommerce niche are. It’s actually nothing serious. It’s just a specialized way of selling related products or services to specific audience market.

For example, let’s say you’re into fashion products. The broader fashion category could include so many different types of products. From adult male clothing to baby wears, the market is massive!

It is difficult to sell your product line to both a 17-year-old boy wanting a normal dress and also a 30-year-old lady looking for a wedding dress. How do you even find something in common with these two types of buyers? The solution is to find your niche.

In this case, an example of an e-commerce niche within the fashion market would be baby wears. Choosing this type of niche means you can narrow your market to shoppers that are interested in baby wears, most likely in a certain age demographic (25-45 years old), and predominately female.

Let’s take a look at the benefits of selling in a Niche Market:
• Let’s expensive to set up
• Low cost of running
• Lesser storage fee
• Shipping fee will be reduce
• Reach a well targeted audience
• Better profits
• Brand loyalty
• Better supplier relationship

Now let’s take a look at the hot trending niches idea for e-commerce business in Nigeria for this year. The list includes the following.

1. Event planning
2. Security Products
3. Health and wellness
4. Drones and accessories
5. Tech products and gadget
6. Fertility products
7. Catering Service
8. Social Media Manager
9. CV Writer
10. Public Speaking Coach
11. Dating Coach
12. Photography
13. Investment Advisor
14. Relationship Coach
15. Business Consultant
16. Car accessories
17. Sexual products
18. Digital products
19. Schooling online
20. Furniture

Whichever of the niche you choose they are bound to be a profitable niche with the right social awareness.
Here a complete guide to guide you through starting your first e-commerce business in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ecommerce Business Niche Ideas In Nigeria: 2019 Case Study by KingstonDome: 4:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Boss. I have been following you for quite some times.
From quota to your blog (torch bankz) and here. I need a mentor when it comes to drop shipping. Can I get your details and inbox you on WhatsApp
Re: Ecommerce Business Niche Ideas In Nigeria: 2019 Case Study by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2019
good one

if you are having difficulty paying ur supplier in china beep me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Guys You Need To See This!! / Reasons To Use Our Hempworx Pure CBD Oil / Register And Make N4000 And Above Daily - Instant Kash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.