Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports (25219 Views)

Stealing Of Pots Of Cooked Soup Increases In Enugu / Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by advocatebaba(m): 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
NICE ONE, SO TELL YOUR MEN NO TO STOP ME AND BE ASKING ME QUESTION WHEN THEY SEE ME CRUISING IN MY DIFFERENT MODEL OF BENZ. TAINK YEW
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by krusader1: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
as true as it may be, its still false
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by advocatebaba(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
NICE ONE, SO TELL YOUR MEN NOT TO STOP ME AND BE ASKING ME QUESTION WHEN THEY SEE ME CRUISING IN MY DIFFERENT MODEL OF BENZ. TAINK YEW
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Fidelismaria:
grin

Lol

Then FG needs to create a special squads to tackle this nonsense
You want another SARS?
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Emmirose(f): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by peacettw: 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
On a lighter note, pant stealing is much better than ritual killing

1 Like

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin grin Buhari speaking through Nigerian Police
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Emmirose(f): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Na wao. All this big big English for pant matters
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Afritop(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
Well they've just given reasons why jungle justice should keep on thriving
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Undisclosed: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by GarriKoro(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
This stealing of female underwear is strictly a southern Nigerian phenomenon . In the north it's totally unheard of
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by mbahfrankuc(m): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Matter don over serious make women stop to dey wear pant nah make person dey free from all this nonsense
i REST my CASE
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by millionboi2: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
Na wa ooo

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Boyooosa(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yankiss:
The law should adapt to changing times else it becomes obsolete and unable to rein in on the citizenry. The stealing of panties in itself is a crime. The motive behind ought to be forayed as well. If a full grown adult man steals pants, what is the motive? Resell? From here we can establish a prima facie. The position of the police spokesperson is weak arrant nonsense.
The author of that statement won't learn until they steal Aisha's pants; his wife's or daughter's own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Afonjas: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
mbahfrankuc:
Matter don over serious make women stop to dey wear pant nah make person dey free from all this nonsense
i REST my CASE

millionboi2:
Na wa ooo

Afritop:
Well they've just given reasons why jungle justice should keep on thriving

krusader1:
as true as it may be, its still false

durella4:
we don hear!!! cry cry cry

Yopcity:
Believe it or not, all these is caused by the hardship the disaster called buhari has brought on nigeria.

By the buhari finishes with nigeria even men's pants will be missing!

Greatmeind:
Unemployment causes this stupidity

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by heendrix(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yopcity:
Believe it or not, all these is caused by the hardship the disaster called buhari has brought on nigeria.

By the time buhari finishes with nigeria even men's pants & Boxers will be missing!

1 Like

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by mctfopt: 12:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous

Jawan Harris grin
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by totorimi: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Is this why they brought this man to come and be speaking grammer while things are happening.
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by enemyofprogress: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lalasticlala to steal your pants just dey hungry me
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by smileyoo: 12:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
the pretension of the police, when it comes to crimes involving juju is really embarrassing. most of their officers 're juju adherents, yet they keep on pretending.
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by jamezman(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
Anyways Everybody knows that Nigerian police are

Useless
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by etrouble: 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
lamidex:
Ok

Meanwhile, God please punish Police force, Buhari and his cohorts, pant movers, all APC flag bearers, all APC leaders and followers, lastly, God over-punish any muthafucka, that will quote me wrongly. tongue Amen.

Early signs of depression and suicide. Family and friends should come to this guy's help before it is too late.
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by Idrismusty97(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
I remember long ago it was pictures, the rumor spread everywhere and even now some older generation still think someone can use your picture for ritual. But then Facebook and Instagram happened and now nobody cared again, In fact they will even shove their pictures at your face. This pant thing too sha pass, The problem are those who spreads and believes such ridiculous rumors not those who partake in the act.

3 Likes

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by UrVilagePple: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
Theft of ones property is a crime (GBAM)
deal with that first
honestly speaking the law needs to be updated (just like android versions) to keep up with the ever evolving acts of wickedness this days
P.S You people should do ur jobs and deal with corrupt leaders that have put Nigeria in reverse mode so that fresh and incorruptible humans can tale over the affairs of this nation not guarding this same thieves that have made us unemployed with ur rusty Ak 47s

1 Like

Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by UcheBare1235: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
See below
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by LINTUNE(m): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
slimany:
Frank is on point , The moment police start smelling and investigating different colours of Pants, Be it pata nla, pata gbigbe, Or just mention the patas una sister dey use, and the torn Patas as well. And also patas that already entered demurrage beyond repairs. Then ,it calls for concern.

BTW, When I went to charge my phone , as a lady was about bending down to also plug his charger, Behold the kinda formed pant these lady carry for body. Gush, I was shocked The frame of the pant son almost tear comot from the lower layer. Na those kind pant those yahoo guys should start stealing, But the question is, will they dry the pant outside.?
u really have time observing such?, its quite sad
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by LINTUNE(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
tongue
SweetBuns:
To be a female in Nigeria is not easy cry
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by UrVilagePple: 1:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yopcity:

By the buhari finishes with nigeria even men's pants will be missing!

Don't worry it's just a matter of days he will soon trek back to Sudan
Re: Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports by LINTUNE(m): 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
peacettw:
On a lighter note, pant stealing is much better than ritual killing
true..i really don't believe in this pant stealing of a thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo / Oil Thieves Arrested With Wooden Boats From Nigerian Navy Ship / Policeman Arrests Man For Stepping On His Leg In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.