Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US (64617 Views)

Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico / Falilat Akinsanya Graduates: MC Oluomo's Daughter Graduates From US University / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Mistura Ayokade Dispels Rumour About Her Father's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US by dukpe8181: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
hi

Re: MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US by tayor3(m): 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
cutesmilez:
Let's educate ourselves a little.

Did you know that a vote for any Oda candidate aside PDP is an indirect vote for APC??
The other political party's candidates are good but in Nigeria polity, "Personalities alone don't win elections, strong hold of political party does"!

You don't understand? Now take a look at this.
Pmb prior to 2015 has contested the presidential elections in Nigeria but he couldn't stand a chance simply because he only have a personality in d North and not a good strong political party. The party he contested for the presidency under are just regional parties and not a National one. He needed both a strong personality and a strong National party to have a chance at the presidency.

The only National political parties we have currently in Nigeria is APC and PDP, the Oda political parties can't even be regarded as a regional party. In the history of this country, no regional party have won d presidential election, and I don't see that happening anytime soon, infact it's not even possible!.
I can categorically tell u dat the reason pmb won the 2015 Presidential election is simply bcoz he was able to work along side with other strong political juggernauts for the merger of 4 politically strong regional parties which are (CPC, ANPP, AC, and part of APGA), which makes him have both a strong personality and a political stronghold, which ultimately gave room for his emergence as the president.

My point? In as much as you want a change of government in the Nigeria political settings today, I also want a change of government. Other political candidates are good, but their personalities alone can't win d presidential election, they also need a strong national party, which dy don't have. That's the bitter truth.
Non of the other political parties have a strong National Outlook, can you point out any? Oppositions are healthy for a Democratic settings but as it stands currently in Nigeria we only have two National political parties, which means d next president will be from either APC or PDP

My point is a vote for Oda political candidate aside PDP is simply a vote for APC...... If u don't want APC, then ur best bet is PDP..... If u claim u don't want APC, and u went ahead voting for Oda political candidate aside PDP, den u just voted for APC.

Note: Other political presidential candidates are good but they need more Dan just a good personality to win Nigeria's presidential election, they also need a "STRONG NATIONAL POLITICAL PARTY" to stand a chance against PDP or APC!

I rest my case!.
I know one thing for sure.....a country where majority are fools...nothing God can come out of it.
Re: MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US by Ugosample(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pangea:
grin
Her mates are striping naked, fainting and stampeding at Big Brother auditions
If Nigerian youths don’t wise up now!
That their leaders have finished them
The next 20 years will be more than horrible
In fact Somalia will be like London compared to us!

in 15 years, if this continues, Nigeria will be worse than a banana republic

how can a country be comfortable with SOSOSO many unemployed youths?

then those unemployed /underemployed youths will have children who wpukf grow up in horrid conditions too undecided

na wa
Re: MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US by flington4550(m): 3:05am On Feb 02, 2019
Tomide007:
See life....
My brother I can see how pained you are ..that's definitely life
Re: MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US by Tenn88: 6:13am On Feb 02, 2019
cutesmilez:

Bro, I understand your point perfectly well. I hope you saw the part I said we don't only need a strong personality, we also need a strong national party for other political candidate to really have their best shot at the presidency.... I can categorically tell you dat if Pmb had contested the 2015 elections under d CPC without the merger of other parties, he wouldn't have stand a chance defeating GEJ..... In as much as you want a change of government in d Nigeria polity, I also want a change too, but the question is do the Oda presidential candidates have a strong political base? You need to penetrate all d regions in Nigeria to have a National Outlook look as a candidate but most of the Oda candidates hardly hold rallies, infact how many of Dem have senetorial or governship candidates that are known in their regions??...... You need to promote your party along side your personality for you to stand a chance at the presidency
what Vaslinecrew is actually saying is that, our mentality that one particular party must win an election is a big problem. All we need to do is vote for a person we believe can do it better and free ourselves from bondage of doubt on small or new political parties. 95% of Nigeria know PDP & APC have failed us but the problem is the mentality that 'the fight is just between PDP and APC jare, a vote for other parties is a waste'. We know the true, we know what is right, but we're not so capable of fighting our will and just do the right thing.
Re: MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US by olaboy1: 6:33am On Feb 02, 2019
cutesmilez:
Let's educate ourselves a little.

Did you know that a vote for any Oda candidate aside PDP is an indirect vote for APC??
The other political party's candidates are good but in Nigeria polity, "Personalities alone don't win elections, strong hold of political party does"!

You don't understand? Now take a look at this.
Pmb prior to 2015 has contested the presidential elections in Nigeria but he couldn't stand a chance simply because he only have a personality in d North and not a good strong political party. The party he contested for the presidency under are just regional parties and not a National one. He needed both a strong personality and a strong National party to have a chance at the presidency.

The only National political parties we have currently in Nigeria is APC and PDP, the Oda political parties can't even be regarded as a regional party. In the history of this country, no regional party have won d presidential election, and I don't see that happening anytime soon, infact it's not even possible!.
I can categorically tell u dat the reason pmb won the 2015 Presidential election is simply bcoz he was able to work along side with other strong political juggernauts for the merger of 4 politically strong regional parties which are (CPC, ANPP, AC, and part of APGA), which makes him have both a strong personality and a political stronghold, which ultimately gave room for his emergence as the president.

My point? In as much as you want a change of government in the Nigeria political settings today, I also want a change of government. Other political candidates are good, but their personalities alone can't win d presidential election, they also need a strong national party, which dy don't have. That's the bitter truth.
Non of the other political parties have a strong National Outlook, can you point out any? Oppositions are healthy for a Democratic settings but as it stands currently in Nigeria we only have two National political parties, which means d next president will be from either APC or PDP

My point is a vote for Oda political candidate aside PDP is simply a vote for APC...... If u don't want APC, then ur best bet is PDP..... If u claim u don't want APC, and u went ahead voting for Oda political candidate aside PDP, den u just voted for APC.

Note: Other political presidential candidates are good but they need more Dan just a good personality to win Nigeria's presidential election, they also need a "STRONG NATIONAL POLITICAL PARTY" to stand a chance against PDP or APC!

I rest my case!.

I think I will be able to sleep better at night if I vote for any of the credible alternative parties...You can continue to choose one of the lesser evil, that’s your headache.

If you don’t make the change democratically now that you have the chance, one day a civil war or revolt will change you. Just wait until $1=5000 Naira
Re: MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 02, 2019
Earthbound:
Unfortunately for us, we can't choose our parents.

u get sense so?
Re: MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:08am On Feb 08, 2019
VaselineCrew:

and so far, tell me what Nigeria has benefited from all these "Winners of Elections"?

All you guys care about is who will win, who will have power, bla bla bla, even if it is the Devil that is there.

What we reasonable Nigerians are trying to do is to change the status quo so that we can progress as a nation, but what you are arguing for is that the status quo remain the same, so that Nigeria too remains the same.

So whats the point if you elect devil after devil to rule Nigeria? How do we ever progress in Nigeria? What's the End Game?

As they say, one should rather die a hero, fighting for they believe in, than to die in cowardice.

I am supporting Sowore because I don't need Elon Musk to tell me that Nigeria will remain the same with either Buhari or Atiku, it really isn't rocket science.

By Gods grace, one day this country would separate and every region would mange their own human and material resources.

You just said my mind. Honestly! I secretly wish we seperate sef..I think things will be better that way..This tribalism this that is just too much jare undecided

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US by Meself: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
Good for here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Leaders To Malami: Why Is Amotekun Illegal & Hisbah Legal? / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport / Angry Vipers Threaten Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.