Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot (72517 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shares Video Of Herself Eating Jollof Rice Inside A Bathtub / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by strongdonald: 6:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
We have reached the level where we can explore capital punishment for corruption.

When an aspirant can boldly and without shame aspire for the highest post in the land and have a youth group cheer his corrupt achievement.

About time.
And

Don't let social media deceive you, majority of Atiku fans in real life know that he has no chance of defeating Buhari,plus most of them don't have pvc.
get sense pls stop deceiving urself d only way ur useless buhari can win is by rigging n sorry to tell u before him they were men
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by mmadu5(m): 8:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
Who took the picture though
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by rapid101(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
We have reached the level where we can explore capital punishment for corruption.

When an aspirant can boldly and without shame aspire for the highest post in the land and have a youth group cheer his corrupt achievement.

About time.
And

Don't let social media deceive you, majority of Atiku fans in real life know that he has no chance of defeating Buhari,plus most of them don't have pvc.
jst like d rea supporters from nigeria republic abi
Keep deceiving ur sef
Till Feb 18 den ur eye go clear say atiku na ur presido grin cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Ikson04: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Dear sir/ma

A leading telecommunication company in Nigeria needs *distributors and marketers* nation wide urgently.
*No experience or qualifications needed* just your smart phones or laptops....you can work from home and at your convenience *(no need to quit your present job)*! And earn from N1000 to N6000 daily

Click here for details https:///GMhelrI6VrWLV2gla8bfk5
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Ikson04: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
Click this link for detailshttps:///GMhelrI6VrWLV2gla8bfk5

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
which photshoot? photoshoot of her nose or?

the same woman who was preaching in church last year.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

About time.
And

see your psychiatrist
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by meobizy(f): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Why is my preek dancing, I say why is my preek dancing? I guess this picture is for Timi Frank. My small five hundred grand can’t do anything in her life.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by budusky05(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
Thought they said this ashawo na born again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Mosco100(m): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2019
CityNGR:
They should have already known that even if Atiku is a direct descendant of Lucifer and a cousin to the devil himself and bestfriends with Judas, we will try him. Even if he is a paternal uncle to Cain, a distant cousin to Achan, Ananias and Saphira, an elder brother to Pharaoh, a nephew to Herod, Delilah's boyfriend or Portipher's ex-wife's boyfriend, we will still try him. If he ends up like Baba's nepotism, recession, 5% and 95% stereotyping, we will vote him out in 2023. We will keep voting out any error till we get the real deal. Aso rock is nobody's permanent inheritance. We have tried Mr Saint and seen what he stands for. For now, someone should just set to focus on raising cows in Daura.
I don't want to anymore about heartless Cain.(shedding tears)
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Fortran7(m): 9:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Stripped photo shoot today, tomorrow she'll start preaching and tell us she's radical for Jesus.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by noskcid(m): 12:26am On Feb 02, 2019
am still wondering the Jesus this idiot is rugged for.
the same Jesus you claim to be rugged for will burn you in hell if you don't repent undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by livebullet(m): 3:54am On Feb 02, 2019
Person mama. I pity her son..... Son will grow up seeing mama's nudies in online archives....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 02, 2019
Read to the end

Come to the Light

Good day beloved, the world is full of darkness, many are still in darkness. They are living in darkness. They live contrary to GOD's purpose for them. But the question I am putting forward to you is, are you among those that are in darkness?

Many may not understand what I mean but the truth is that majority of the world's population is living in darkness. While a few are living in the light.

Where do you belong?

How can you differentiate between light and darkness?
Simply put - no direction in darkness, no vision(sight), darkness is full of emptiness, no hope, no help, insensitivity, no joy, fear and so on.

But light is the direction to your every step, vision, fullness, hope, help, sensitivity, joy, courage, strength and so on.

If I am to ask you, which you prefer, you would choose the Light.
You need the Light in life to walk in the right path. Remember that whenever light appears darkness disappear.
Do you want to know if you have the light or you are among the majority still living in darkness?
The difference is Jesus.
Anyone who has given his or her life to Jesus is in the light. He or she has the characteristics of the Light.
I enjoin you to embrace the Light. Stop living in darkness. Start living a life of joy, hope and peace.
Embrace the light today!!!

You may ask how do I embrace the Light?

Give your life to Christ and forsake your old lifestyle - Those things you do and regret doing them, that is above your power to overcome, those sins, those things you don't want others to know you are doing. Come to the Jesus Christ today, He is willing and ready to help you. Be ready to forsake those ways.

If you are ready to forsake those ways and ready to embrace Jesus,

Say the following,
LORD JESUS, COME INTO MY HEART. FORGIVE ME OF MY SINS, I KNOW I HAVE SINNED AGAINST YOU. I AM READY TO FORSAKE MY SINS SO LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME.
I ACCEPT YOU AS MY PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR. COME INTO MY HEART AND TAKE CHARGE OF MY LIFE. THANK YOU LORD FOR THE SALVATION OF MY SOUL.

NOW YOU ARE SAVED. HALLELUJAH!!!

IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS STEP, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW (or copy aAND SEND A MESSAGE ( I AM SAVED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB) to me.

https://m.facebook.com/Christian-Living-107198816643962/?refid=11&ref=opera_speed_dial&__xts__%5B0%5D=11.%7B%22event%22%3A%22visit_page_tab%22%2C%22user_id%22%3A100021271034120%2C%22page_id%22%3A107198816643962%7D

GOD BLESS YOU!!!

SHALOM!!!

#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist

Share!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:40am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:

About time.
And

Excuse me sir, I have my PVC.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by StupidInyamiri: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2019
AloyalNigerian:

Excuse me sir, I have my PVC.
your vote doesn't count, believe you me don't waste your time,.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:56am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
your vote doesn't count, believe you me don't waste your time,.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Firstly, my vote counts.

Secondly, I have keen interest in politics, so I will make sure things go on well, at least in my ward.

Does your vote count?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by StupidInyamiri: 7:00am On Feb 02, 2019
AloyalNigerian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Firstly, my vote counts.

Secondly, I have keen interest in politics, so I will make sure things go on well, at least in my ward.

Does your vote count?
yep because I will vote PMB
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2019
StupidInyamiri:
yep because I will vote PMB

Lol. You know what it sounds like to me?

It's just like you are saying; "we will rig the election if it comes to that".
Else, you wouldn't be so sure my vote won't count.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by MaziEDOZIE(m): 7:12am On Feb 02, 2019
I thought she said she has repented and has become a born again!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by princfred(m): 7:56am On Feb 02, 2019
SAMBARRY:
See preacher cheesy

Obviously bipolar and craving for attention. But honestly speaking, this babe needs sincere love and I'm not in anyway referring to sex.she needs genuine live,attention and acceptance

From who? Boborisky? As a supporter of gays she should expect gays come for her na abi which other lady should suffer the reduction/deficit in real men available which gays cause?
Abeg any woman supporting gays should be the ones left single as a result until they Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by catalan15(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2019
So what?......
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strips Down In A Bathtub For A Photoshoot by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Fortran7:
Stripped photo shoot today, tomorrow she'll start preaching
and tell us she's radical for Jesus.
Haha
Radical ko
Chemical ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fathia & Saidi Balogun's Children Are Grown Up Now (Photos) / Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) / "I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.