Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns (1055 Views)

Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) / Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Father, Joins Buhari For 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by Lxxl: 12:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
They called it a social investment programme but desperation has forced them to make every beneficiary a part of their campaign...

This country issa huge joke!!!

Re: N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by Nbote(m): 12:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Most of dem are d ppl U see in d crowds who were coerced with all forms of promises.. One dumb ass last week left his place in d South to com down here for their campaigns afta dey promised dem some form of payments.. D fool used d little money he had to transport himself, slept in their campaign venues and wen sense began to come back to him due to brokenness, he left dem and came to his uncle's place .. I don insult am tire...
Re: N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by Lxxl: 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
join the campaign or get kicked out of the programme...
who wan make him free monthly 30k stop??
Re: N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by Indispensable85(m): 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
Like sure-p did for Jonathan, you guys are simple suffering 4rm selective amnesia.
So they should've mobilized for Atiku abi?

1 Like

Re: N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by SaiAtikuTill203: 2:04pm On Feb 01, 2019
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.buhari runs a govt of 'blame game'
he considers himself above the Law and can jettison the justice system to be subservient to his service He recruited one of the most incompetent persons to serve as Ministers
He recruited certificate forgers and Law breakers to serve as Ministers
He appointed dead people into federal parastatals
He likes appointing old people to sensitive offices
He believes on the superiority of his ethnic group or region to other regions
He introduced Double digit inflation to the country
He banned relevant items without a good plan of how to locally substitute them
The currency of the country was devalued under his watch as the currency lost more than 50℅ of its value on just few months
Under his watch, the stock exchange lost more than 50℅ of its value
He Encourages World leaders to deport citizens of his country that fled the country
They have to interpret English into English to him*
He runs away from intellectual discussions like debates*
He never established a single business close to thirty years after leaving power
He never wrote a single book, a sign of a dormant brain*
He never improved himself academically thirty years after leaving power*
He never suggested to any leader an idea as to how to make the nation better*
All he did when he lost election was to threaten the country
Lives are always lost due to his comments whenever he loses elections
The worst DISASTER in the history of the country
Re: N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by helinues: 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2019
So SURE-P supporters supported Apc then abi?
Re: N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by Bizmagnet: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Of a truth, if Atiku wins he may discontinue the program. I think the benefiaries are hoping for continuity hence they are rooting for Buhari.

Get your website/blog/software today for your businesses and ideas. Give your company a room in the cyberspace. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by Lxxl: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
Indispensable85:
Like sure-p did for Jonathan, you guys are simple suffering 4rm selective amnesia.
So they should've mobilized for Atiku abi?

who be dis one now
so cuz Jonathan did it with sure-p we should all look away wen some other leader decides to repeat the foolery.
What is bad is bad!!!
Re: N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by Indispensable85(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lxxl:

who be dis one now
so cuz Jonathan did it with sure-p we should all look away wen some other leader decides to repeat the foolery.
What is bad is bad!!!

Okay,it was right then,but wrong now?
Talk of hypocrisy!
What law bars them from supporting the candidate of their choice?
Re: N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by Indispensable85(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
helinues:
So SURE-P supporters supported Apc then abi?

Help me ask the bitter soul.
Re: N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by Lxxl: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Indispensable85:

Okay,it was right then,but wrong now?
Talk of hypocrisy!
What law bars them from supporting the candidate of their choice?

are you sure you're okay? where did u read me say it was okay then? or that supporting their candidate of choice is wrong? What I said was that it is wrong to turn beneficiaries of a Social Investment Programme into field men for campaigns

schooling a zone-b is definitely the hardest job ever!
I'm done with you abeg
Re: N-power Officially Joins Buhari/apc Campaigns by Indispensable85(m): 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lxxl:

are you sure you're okay? where did u read me say it was okay then? or that supporting their candidate of choice is wrong? What I said was that it is wrong to turn beneficiaries of a Social Investment Programme into field men for campaigns

schooling a zone-b is definitely the hardest job ever!
I'm done with you abeg

You're obviously the block head here for very obvious reasons.
As typical of Atikulooters like you,your fingers are always faster than your brains.
Politics is all about interest and everyone has a right to protect his or her own interest, just the way you're doing for your looting master,Atiku.
So,what's your headache in what people who have been beneficiaries of Buhari's social investment program are doing to canvass support for the president?
Bitter soul!

(1) (Reply)

Borno Indigenes Say No To Atiku,wash & Sweep Venue Where He Did His Campaign(pix / My Unreserved Apology For Working Against PDP In 2015 / Atiku Might Lose This Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.