Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System (42535 Views)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / "Blood Flowed, Heads Broken At Lagos BBNaija Auditions"- An Eyewitness Account / Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Gerrard59(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Like some posters have said, there is nothing wrong in people going for auditions. There is nothing spiritual about it, it happens everywhere. Meanwhile, on the same day folks trooped to various BBN centres, a different set of individuals were at JKK dragging Exxon Mobil with Dragnet.

Live and let's live.
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by mrvitalis(m): 10:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
asuustrike1:

The bolded contributed immensely to the menace we are facing. Provide the basic amenities then watch the country grow. Stable power supply alone will solve the menace of unemployment in Nigeria

How would power make unemployment reduce

Tell me what u can produce when u have e 24hrs power that we can't produce now
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by hansomb: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mr Buhari is right.
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Headmaster055(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ask them to gather for a protest March to #ENDASUU strike they will not.
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by dukpe8181: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
hi

Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Ayobami7(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
这是我的评论
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Ugosample(m): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Orpe7:
Misplaced priorities
1st class graduate: 5k inside envelope
Most beautiful girl; 10mil plus car
BBN winner: 45mil
Who is fooling who

No wonder such things dont happen in asian countries. No time for rubbish. AMERICA has succeeded in polluting other countries so they can be below them. Later the smart ones will be given residency permit in America. They sell u rubbish shows and steal ut bright minds. Osheeey!

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Ugosample(m): 11:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
Nigerians will be comparing themselves with USA. Do you know the number of countries USA destroyed and they are taking their resources just to get to where they are today? There is a Reason USA get the most powerful Army in the Whole World and there is a reason USA got Army Bases in every Continent in the Whole World, are they the World saviour? Check the number of countries destroyed by USA. They fight for Resources, and Nigeria is not going about stealing other countries Resources

what is this one saying??

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
mrvitalis:

How would power make unemployment reduce

Tell me what u can produce when u have e 24hrs power that we can't produce now
Do you realize it cost more to produce goods using generators than constant power? Do you know how much I spent on fuel @N145/per litre alone to produce goods? At the end of the month I spend close to N15,000 per month on fuel whereas when there is constant electricity I spend close to N4,000 per month. Do you know how many SME are lamenting on daily basis because of the cost of fuel?.

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by ajaymina(m): 12:09am On Feb 02, 2019
made4naijamusic:
On Friday morning, Nigerians woke up to an incredible amount of youths storming the 8 audtion centers for this year's edition of Big Brother Naija.

Alot of Nigerians are blaming the ASUU strike, joblessness and the government for the turnout of youths at the audition centers.

According to a twitter user, 'the crowd at the #BBnaija auditions is proof of our flawed value system and our failed government. I am not against anyone going to audition for it, but when this is what majority of our youth see as a way to escape poverty, then we have a serious problem'.

See photos/Videos from the auditions and social media reactions below...

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/the-crowd-at-the-bbnaija-auditions-is-proof-of-our-flawed-value-system-nigerians-react/

kai!
What if the fence burst her breast?

What is the fence readjust her Vjay wider?

What if...what if...what if she the fence burst her stomach open?

#MyThoughts

Tufiakwa!!! Spit on the hardship in the land.
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by PunditAfrica(m): 12:27am On Feb 02, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Nigerians are big hypocrites , what exactly do you want? See this life na per head you no follow anybody come. If you think book na your way follow am and don't force others to do so too. If na showbiz, entertainments or sports do the same too.

People wey go for that audition you are not better than them abi na them send you make you go school make ASUU dey disturb you? No system is flawed in this context. No doubt the OP na afonja man. Na dem carry education for head like say na the only route to success be that. Despite all their education this education that they are still the least successful of the three major tribes in Nigeria.
This one didn’t go to school obviously yet common sense is far from her!

Yoruba r least successful yet we have most banks CEO,
We have most companies CEO,
We are trailblazer in art, entertainment and media,
We have the most robust middle class family,
We are least successful but the Southwest is d economic base of NIgeria,
But you can’t know these things cos I’m not sure you know how to use google...

Talk of other things, u might be right but as to success... Yoruba’s are atop!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by 9jaRealist: 12:31am On Feb 02, 2019
Folks should quit conflating issues...

Most BBNaija housemates in the previous seasons already had jobs, so most of these people are not jobless just fame whores.
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Delivar(m): 12:37am On Feb 02, 2019
Dee60:

I see your point.

I however do not think we should use America as benchmark in everything. They have gone very far (in terms of industrialisation, automation, academics etc) so they can afford to look away and allow some segment of the youth population do just whatever they like. We are still far behind and I think we should focus more on constructive things. The rate at which people do not want to work in our country (from the thiefing politician down to the cleaner who is stealing madam's pants for yahoo stuff) should raise concerns. I dont know about the shows in America - do they have people jumping the walls to get in?

How do you know nobody wants to work? Give me an instance where an unemployed Nigerian youth was given a good job and a good pay and he rejects it. I have never seen that happen. Nigerian youths that are praying day and night for a job and you are saying they don't want to work?

Yes we should focus on constructive things but in this instance the youths saw an opportunity to earn a huge amount of money and you are saying they shouldn't try their luck? Since unemployment rate is high it's perfectly justified for youths not to disregard a life changing opportunity.

We shouldn't rush and criticize everything just like that.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Toseenlove: 12:55am On Feb 02, 2019
post=75330443:
Oh boy!!
Na babes dey scale fence like kangaroo and chimpanzees like dis?!

It is FINISHED!
So Short of words!!

As In I'm even shortest of words lol. I'm not bringing any child Into this world as far as I'm still In Nigeria, Rich or Wealthy.....My decision stands. My Offspring will breathe a western world atmosphere.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Toseenlove: 1:01am On Feb 02, 2019
mrvitalis:
We have Ashow called Next titans... And other similar shows like that

The average Nigerian youth is just intellectually lazy

I always ask people what did the American government contribute to facebook, instagram, twitter, google, amazon, Tesla and the rest that is not available today

Forget about government ...we have lots of people who believe the following

My helper is on the way

When it's your time u would be rich

Without power u can't do much (this issue of power is what annoys me most.. We have used it as an excuse for too long and it's annoying... I run a production company and I'm not connected to the grid!!!!! Yes and power cost is less than 5% of production cost)

We have very lazy youths who learned this from our failed fathers and mothers

Dont blame government here, they have done enough for you to start a business and grow...

Actually u might be right about our Failed Ancestors and an average Nigerian Youth is lazy. But pls may I ask u one question. Do u come from a Poor background? Answer this first....
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Toseenlove: 1:07am On Feb 02, 2019
Moletemike:
Re: Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions by Gratefulheart01(m): 5:12pm

Nigeria!!! I just pity this country.

The elders and leaders are looters, tyrants and clowns feeding their pockets, ready to run to safe countries when things finally burst.
While the youths are busy playing, slaying, twerking, picking pants, and spending all their lives on fake social media shiit and other unimportant stuffs;

The young generation are confused, learning bad things they see from the older ones.

Education is zero;
Technology zero;
Inventions zero;
Planning for the future zero;
Advancement and development zero;
Security zero;

Social media 100%;
Population growth 100%
Playing and twerking 100%;
Social media life and trolling 100%;
Musicians, actresses, actors and comedians 100%;
Reality shows 100%;

The end of this country looks very disastrous, except for divine intervention. We don't need a seer to tell us that, we can all read the signs.

A Nation Sitting On A Time-Bomb

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Toseenlove: 1:12am On Feb 02, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
A clear indication that our octogenarian leaders have failed us . nothing is workin.we need to take back wats rightfully OURS . OMOYELE SOWORE is d answer

No be only Omoyele, Na Papayele u for mention, Nonsense I even thought u wanted to say something sensible like setting up a Revolution!!! Not knowing u would end up Spilling out Gibberish.
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Slickest(m): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Nigerians are big hypocrites , what exactly do you want? See this life na per head you no follow anybody come. If you think book na your way follow am and don't force others to do so too. If na showbiz, entertainments or sports do the same too.

People wey go for that audition you are not better than them abi na them send you make you go school make ASUU dey disturb you? No system is flawed in this context. No doubt the OP na afonja man. Na dem carry education for head like say na the only route to success be that. Despite all their education this education that they are still the least successful of the three major tribes in Nigeria.
E b lyk say u go...
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Slickest(m): 1:29am On Feb 02, 2019
Engage any of those contestants in a coversation and you'll see that this country has no future. A program that requires the shameless part of you in exchange for fame, if you win goodluck to you, if you dont ur a shame to your family. This is not a matter of poverty or joblessness, this is pure laziness from a sect of a society that should be hyper active and productive. Many of them have been waiting for the show for a year... Smh

1 Like

Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by jolyment: 4:04am On Feb 02, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

You think other tribes are more successful?
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Skmoda360(m): 6:36am On Feb 02, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Shittthole country.....full of lazy unemployable illiterate graduates.
See your ballistic approach to the situation....
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:08am On Feb 02, 2019
Toseenlove:

No be only Omoyele, Na Papayele u for mention, Nonsense I even thought u wanted to say something sensible like setting up a Revolution!!! Not knowing u would end up Spilling out Gibberish.
See mumu like u.u get mind 4 revolution?When e happen 4 OJOTA in 2012,u wait?I sure say u be pure Yoruba boy Wey go run on seeing coakroach. U dey here they talk revolution. U fit stand wen gbege sele? U better go join queue make Ben Carson see wetin do your brain.Nonsense oluya
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by princfred(m): 7:24am On Feb 02, 2019
Adakintroy:

Shut up and stop making a fool of yourself. When they are trying to think k for you giving you can't. You will be fighting people. Think.it's easy to think on your behalf.
Why not attack his points first. Its hard to corrolate this your post with his.
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 02, 2019
EmekaBlue:
cheesy grin she was there.
I distaste crowd. Bbn ain't my kinda thing.
Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by Toseenlove: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
See mumu like u.u get mind 4 revolution?When e happen 4 OJOTA in 2012,u wait?I sure say u be pure Yoruba boy Wey go run on seeing coakroach. U dey here they talk revolution. U fit stand wen gbege sele? U better go join queue make Ben Carson see wetin do your brain.Nonsense oluya

Na thunder go fire u there olorikori.

Re: The Crowd At The Bbnaija Auditions Is Proof Of Our Flawed Value System by justuschi50: 9:15pm On Feb 02, 2019
Moletemike:
Re: Venues Of Big Brother Naija 2019 Auditions by Gratefulheart01(m): 5:12pm

Nigeria!!! I just pity this country.

The elders and leaders are looters, tyrants and clowns feeding their pockets, ready to run to safe countries when things finally burst.
While the youths are busy playing, slaying, twerking, picking pants, and spending all their lives on fake social media shiit and other unimportant stuffs;

The young generation are confused, learning bad things they see from the older ones.

Education is zero;
Technology zero;
Inventions zero;
Planning for the future zero;
Advancement and development zero;
Security zero;

Social media 100%;
Population growth 100%
Playing and twerking 100%;
Social media life and trolling 100%;
Musicians, actresses, actors and comedians 100%;
Reality shows 100%;

The end of this country looks very disastrous, except for divine intervention. We don't need a seer to tell us that, we can all read the signs.
guy u said it all, i like this comment die gun shot for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nkem Owoh And Mr Latin To Star In New Movie (Photo) / Channels TV Presenter Uses Power-Bank On Air [PHOTO] / Bbnaija: Tboss Tells Debie Rise "I Want You To Join My Vacation With My Mum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.