Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,554 members, 7,809,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje (35097 Views)

2023: Why PDP Cannot Afford To Cede Its Presidential Ticket To Any Region / Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / 2023 Presidency: Ndigbo Worried Over New Plot To Cede Power To S/west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by TooMuchStuff: 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
OPC ....over to you!
Am sure Mr Baraje the son of Aje is vibrating.. !

His fuucckups deserve treatment now.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Gabriel004: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
barojana:
Southwest is yoruba! So there is no ceding anything.
How can anyone doubt that Kwara the origin of Lagbaja, Oyedepos etc is not yoruba
Lalasticlala
Zombies from land of rising pigs are the only ones believing it.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by EdoBoyJazzie: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

You should be doing that in your homeland

N am sure you aren’t from Edo

There is love between Edos and lagosians

Igbos online miscreants usually use derogatory words like this

You're a clown, me having a different opinion means I hate Lagosians abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by DerrickzB: 2:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

Chinonso you need serious help

Hehehe.a. that's all you can say ooo.. cheesy grin.. we know u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Guestlander: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

But if we say the same thing about igbos in South south you will say that we can not decide for them. Is gbaraje from kwara not the one rejecting yoruba? Can you now be called land grabbers?

As far as I'm concerned anyone who identifies himself or herself as Igbo should be respected as such. You can't force anyone to identify himself as something he is not.
The Yorubas in Kwara are not in doubt about their identity.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by sarrki(m): 2:34pm On Feb 01, 2019
EdoBoyJazzie:

You're a clown, me having a different opinion means I hate Lagosians abi?

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by sarrki(m): 3:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
Guestlander:

As far as I'm concerned anyone who identifies himself or herself as Igbo should be respected as such. You can't force anyone to identify himself as something he is not.

We will confer you a chieftancy title soon

You are a patriot

You are a good And illustrious omoluabis

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by sarrki(m): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Gabriel004:
Start from ebonyi

I have watched you a little while

You are a patriot

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by bender79: 3:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
If PMB deserves to be voted out then Saraki deserves it too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Guestlander: 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

You are a patriot

Thank you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Viergeachar: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Yoruba is bigger than SW

Most parts of Kwara is Yoruba land.

Same goes to some part of Niger state - Jebba.

Dullards everywhere!

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Asshurbanipal: 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Is bareje from anambra?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Asshurbanipal: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2019
Viergeachar:
Yoruba bigger than SW

Most parts of Kwara is Yoruba land.

Same goes to some part of Niger state - Jebba.

Dullards everywhere!
Same with igbo. Bigger than SE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Asshurbanipal: 3:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

You are a patriot

Baraje is a fulani slave then
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by sarrki(m): 3:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Baraje is a fulani slave then

Lack of knowledge

Did Baraje sounds like Yoruba name?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Agbotikuyor007(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
if to zone presidency to the North now Kwara is not part of North,everybody know where he belong .

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Guestlander: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Is bareje from anambra?

What is the relevance of your question?
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
Guestlander:

What is the relevance of your question?

He is bonafide indigene of kwara

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Guestlander: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

He is bonafide indigene of kwara

You can be an indigene of Kwara and not be a Yoruba. The people of the old Midwest region were initially part of the western region and they were not Yoruba.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by sremmlyf(m): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2019
What I don't understand is when we chant O TO GE in LAGOS zombies enter panic mode

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Bonjelomo: 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
dfffggt
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by fredoooooo: 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2019
Werey Alaso ... O to ge
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by gaskiyamagana: 4:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hausa BOKOI and BANSA BOKOI. Even, Kwara is not among BANSA BOKOI. Of what important is Kwara to Nigeria history let alone to Yoruba or South West in general? To hell with Kwara and whatever its identity in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by JeffreyKinkade: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:
Cede or no cede O TO GE is d code

Translation enough is enough to saraki dynasty in Kwara

What of tinubu dynasty?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by ClearFlair: 4:37pm On Feb 01, 2019
PDP are very funny with their propaganda. We will end their jokes on the 16th of this month.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by idonhammer: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
tribalistic bigots everywhere
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by ejimatic: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2019
sarrki:

Former National Chairman of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Abubakar Kawu Baraje said the people of Kwara State especially the Ilorin indigenes would resist attempt to cede the state to the West in the forthcoming elections.

He said the adoption of campaign slogan, Otoge (which literally means enough is enough in Yoruba dialect) was a subtle attempt to surrender the state to a one-man rule in the South-West, saying the slogan cannot win an election.

Speaking with Daily Trust in Lagos, the PDP chieftain recalled that there had been such attempt to hijack Kwara from the North in 1954 and the conspiracy failed.

According to him, those behind the present move were few “disgruntled and misguided” individuals who have no people behind them.

He is confident that the PDP would coast to victory in the 2019 election, saying the people are behind the leadership of the Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki.

He said, “What wins election are the voters and electorate themselves. As far we are concerned, it is not strange to us and it is not strange to any community particularly Ilorin. In 1954, there was a similar attempt to cede Ilorin to the western and the southern part of Nigeria and the parlance that time was that awa Olo West (we are going to the west) and there was an opposite parlance of Awa olo West(we are not going to the West

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2019-attempt-to-cede-kwara-to-the-west-will-fail-baraje.html
. Are APC states in the north part of The south west?Is Edo in south west? some primary one pupils are more intelligent than some politicians in the Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by Chizzyferd(m): 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Txfs6aeJJio subscribe to my channel to watch intereting nollywood movies
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by technicallyrich(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2019
Guestlander:

zone b you are a big liar.tosyn2much here a northerner from kwara has never said he is a yoruba man.
Kwartians are not yorubas but afonjass.they were the one that slaughtered the weak lazy cowardly dirty oyorobas that stink worst than dead goat.
As far as i am concernerd,the great kwarians are afonjass and have been conquered by the greater fulanis.
Fulanis i hope you are reading tto see how these wicked oyorobass c laves hate you people and want to grab your allah given land.
Re: 2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje by RockHard: 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Fumes, Challenges Sowore, Others Over Kanu’s Trial / Jonathan Meets Igbo Leaders & Elders In Lagos (photos) / Chibok Principal Nominated As Borno Commissioner For Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.