Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu (918 Views)

How To Report A Quack Medical Doctor? / COVID-19: A Medical Team From China Coming To Nigeria Soon - Osagie Ehanire / Hepatitis B; From A Medical Laboratory Scientist Perspective (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by teresafaith: 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
My daughter was suppose to receive the last of her immunization vaccine, which was scheduled on the 26th of January 2019, but unfortunately the date fell on Saturday, and the nurses that were conducting it were not around.

NB they were the one that wrote 26th on her card.

So I went there on Monday, and I was told to come back on Friday, I was pissed but kept my cool, only for me to go there today and the nurse was telling me to come back again on monday, I inquired from her why she'll be treating me as if I'm a kid, she went on to insult me, my mother and my elders at home, telling me even if I should come back on Monday my daughter will not be attended to.

She was even behaving like a mini god, I was more than shocked

So please good people of Nairaland I need to know where to report this nurse to, cos I believe I'm not the first person she might have behaved the way she did to.

It happened in General Hospital Ikorodu.

Cc Dominique

3 Likes

Re: Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by bumperno3: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
teresafaith:
My daughter was suppose to receive the last of her immunization vaccine, which was scheduled on the 26th of January 2019, but unfortunately the date fell on Saturday, and the nurses that were conducting it were not around.

So I went there on Monday, and I was told to come back on Friday, I was pissed but kept my cool, only for me to go there today and the nurse was telling me to come back again on monday, I inquired from her why she'll be treating me as if I'm a kid, she went on to insult me, my mother and my elders at home, telling me even if I should come back on Monday my daughter will not be attended to.

So please good people of Nairaland I need to know where to report this nurse to, cos I believe I'm not the first person she might have behaved the way she did to.

Cc Dominique
Re: Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by bumeks(f): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2019
Is quite appauling d attitude of these nurses... I av experienced this as well here in Ikorodu but what can one do?

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by teresafaith: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
bumeks:
Is quite appauling d attitude of these nurses... I av experienced this as well here in Ikorodu but what can one do?
Something can be done, cos when they're sacked one by one with their silly attitude, they'll surely sit right
Re: Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by LadySarah: 3:21am On Feb 02, 2019
Ask for their xustomer care unit.Im not the type to keep quiet when you insult my person not when ppl like me are the reason you get paid.

Dealt with one at Obio,portharcourt.Until i left the area,each time i visited they always called to enquire on how i was treated and bla bla...
Re: Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by Abass07(m): 11:06am On Feb 02, 2019
Locate the head of the hospital or her HOD.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by realtalk19: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
teresafaith:

Cc Dominique

my dear plz just move on and use the health centres or private hospital.

I used general hospital trough out my child's immunization and I can understand ur pain. plz let it go. even when going for dressing it was grace of God and enough pleading and patience.

except u at connected to a high personal or have someone in power who knows who to reach out,there is nothing u can do.

some of them are so nice and I appreciate them while most of them are nasty and toxic.

I no longer have business wit them again.am done wit immunization.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by teresafaith: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2019
realtalk19:

my dear plz just move on and use the health centres or private hospital.

I used general hospital trough out my child's immunization and I can understand ur pain. plz let it go. even when going for dressing it was grace of God and enough pleading and patience.

except u at connected to a high personal or have someone in power who knows who to reach out,there is nothing u can do.

some of them are so nice and I appreciate them while most of them are nasty and toxic.

I no longer have business wit them again.am done wit immunization.
Thank you.
Re: Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by dominique(f): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2019
This is why I avoid all these General hospitals, their nurses are too saucy
Re: Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by Help2020: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2020
bumeks:
What can you do?Is not everything you let go like that.If you had asked what to do and possibly find out what needed to be done maybe this op would not have experience this.sometimes you need to stand up for the good of the society.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by Quietly(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Where Can I Report A Medical Personnel to! In Ikorodu by SeunDobo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 22, 2020
teresafaith:

Cc Dominique

it's so ramapand sorry to hear that ... that's even my project topic Nurse bullying to the patient I feel your pain ...you can report her to her HOD or MD .. hope we can be a friend I stay in ikorodu too I send you PM

(1) (Reply)

Most Genotype Test Results Before Marriage Are Wrong-prof Ahmed / How COVID-19 Patients Died On Way To Hospital – Lagos Health Commissioner / Nigeria Man Died Of Coronavirus In USA .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.