Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm - Agriculture (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm (192920 Views)

My Pepper Planting Challenge / Fresh Pepper Farm / My Pepper Farm Project - Step By Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by FarmTech(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2020
ogbongenet:
I have been so busy with so many activities, not too much time to attend to my farm this period. Animal rearing is taking much of my time , abi man gats to prepare my Rams for ileya sale's. But still the pepper is doing wonderfully,started fruiting early even without chemical and fertilizer application,i think that's the benefits of improved variety seeds.
Nice. Have you prunned?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by FarmTech(m): 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2020
mirabel9:

wow thats lovely, so i will have to buy the scent leaf and plant like that?
Well thats the best option i have for now, thanks for sharing
. That is what you should do. Later you can leave some to flower and go to seeds.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 1:44am On Jul 07, 2020
okoroemeka:
The pics below is prove beyond reasonable doubt that planting the correct seed is a big factor in winning the battle front on the farm,the pics shows side by side comparison between red/yellow scorpion and common hausa danjarawa or rodo,the bigger fruits are the scorpions while the smaller ones are the local variety,if you are still thinking about using local pepper let it be clear to you that the farmer that planted high performance variety will harvest 40-50% more fruits from his farm with same number of crops with the local seed
boss when is the best time to plant pepper for dry season
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by okoroemeka(m): 5:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Olaleyeabdullah:
boss when is the best time to plant pepper for dry season
you plant now and use the rain to power it to harvesting before the rain will stop harvesting will be 80-90% and you can easily be offsetting the irrigation cost from the harvest s
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Intendy: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
@ my ogas which technisem Tomato Is similar to East-west Platinum F1?
with regards to fruiting, medium to big fruit size, more resistance to diseases?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Stellberry33: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Am new here, nice meeting u all. I have been following the thread silently.
Am having issues with Avenue f1 pepper, it's not germinating. I sowed about 500 seed in nursery tray and it's over a week now none has sprout, So I tried the paper towel germination style and I can only see a few like 20 germinating out of 1000+ seed in 2 days. Pls does anyone know how best to germinate pepper seed or a pepper variety that is easier to germinate. Thanks
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Intendy: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Stellberry33:
Hello Everyone,
Am new here, nice meeting u all. I have been following the thread silently.
Am having issues with Avenue f1 pepper, it's not germinating. I sowed about 500 seed in nursery tray and it's over a week now none has sprout, So I tried the paper towel germination style and I can only see a few like 20 germinating out of 1000+ seed in 2 days. Pls does anyone know how best to germinate pepper seed or a pepper variety that is easier to germinate. Thanks

which batch of seed is this? when and where was it gotten/ purchased?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Intendy: 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2020
Our Avenir pepper ripening

1 Like

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Stellberry33: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thanks for replying
Here's a pic of the pack

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Intendy: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Just got this 24 kirikou okro seed today.

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by uche393: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2020
Intendy:
where did you get it pls
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Stellberry33: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2020
@Intendy
Pls do u have pepper seedlings for sale
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Intendy: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
Stellberry33:
@Intendy
Pls do u have pepper seedlings for sale

Thanks for the call. My sister, already answered I guess ?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Intendy: 9:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
uche393:
where did you get it pls
my brother,it's a very long story.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Emmafly(m): 11:38am On Jul 12, 2020
Good morning,

I have ugu leaves for sale directly from the farm. order for any quantity. though at least a sizeable quantity. can supply anywhere within lagos. My farm location is at ikorodu. I will also embark on large scale dry season ugu farming by November, so potential buyers should also keep this number.

08183549869- Emmanuel.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Aizenosa(m): 12:03am On Jul 14, 2020
Any avenir f1 pepper farmer in Benin city

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by editoreben: 9:12am On Jul 14, 2020
Please I need your number. I want to buy rabbit.
ogbongenet:
�✨������

*AVAILABLE OFFER FOR BREEDING STOCK:*

Breed: hyla coloured
Sex: Female.
Weight: 2.2kg.
Price:6500

Breed: Dutch.
Sex: female.
Weight: 1.9kg, 1.9kg
Price : 5k each

Breed: Dutch.
Weight: 1.9kg
Price : 5k

Breed: white New Zealand.
Weight: 1.9kg
Price: 5500

Private chat for further information.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Jub101(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2020
Good morning sir and ma . I need help on my pepper farm as I saw some plant infested with this

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by okoroemeka(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Jub101:
Good morning sir and ma . I need help on my pepper farm as I saw some plant infested with this
this is the main problems with pepper,leaf shrinking disease, we have the secret formula what to use and clear the nonsense,
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Wiseking00(m): 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
okoroemeka:
this is the main problems with pepper,leaf shrinking disease, we have the secret formula what to use and clear the nonsense,

Please sir, can you share the secret formula?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2020
So many of us jobless youth have interest in agriculture but when u consider the cost of hybrid seeds and chemicals it becomes an uphill task. Wish I never have to post this here. I hv been using opv seed with poor yield. Considering switching to hybrid but the cost is high. If there is anyone who have excess avenir seed that u can loan out or at a token help my cause. Location is kwara
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by okoroemeka(m): 5:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wiseking00:

Please sir, can you share the secret formula?
only on a need to know basis
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by okoroemeka(m): 5:38pm On Jul 15, 2020
Olaleyeabdullah:
So many of us jobless youth have interest in agriculture but when u consider the cost of hybrid seeds and chemicals it becomes an uphill task. Wish I never have to post this here. I hv been using opv seed with poor yield. Considering switching to hybrid but the cost is high. If there is anyone who have excess avenir seed that u can loan out or at a token help my cause. Location is kwara
check my digits and WhatsApp us,let us subsidize the pepper seeds for you,no more excuses,

2 Likes

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by waxingmoon: 7:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jub101:
This is Mites?
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by tpben: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Jub101:

That is broad mites. You did not dictate it earlier. Probably started in the nursery. Weekly spray of fungicide and insecticide would have helped.

Also

Pruning out the infected part early enough would have helped.

Sorry, nothing can be done now, chemically.

Try pruning sha

1 Like

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by kunlesmiles(m): 7:29am On Jul 21, 2020
okoroemeka:
only on a need to know basis
good morning sir, please is it too late to plant pepper for dis year, I av no access to irrigation. If yes, which of the cash crops can I plant before the rain stops. Thanks sir for your anticipated response.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Choiceagric(m): 2:08am On Jul 22, 2020
At my gnld brother,
Please,nevr qoute supergro for people again,let fear God,supergro is not in anyway related to fertilizer or organic manure as many people say it is,yes,it is so darm well good as what it os produce for,(wetnes and nutrient rete tion)but naming it fertilizer can mislead many new commers,yes,i do use it but not alone,it can i crease the efficiency of all other fertilizers or even fungicide,but naming it fetilizer is far over the board,in fact,let be sincere with ourself from the brocure(gnld product catalogue)no place supergro is mention as fertilizer,check it well sir,i have been a gnld distributor for the past 8 years just because of personal health then and i know almost everything thing about the product but they never train us that it is fertilizer,the worse they will train you on it is that ot work like fertilizer which is even wrong to compare with fertilizer,please,lets be guided.
Rightchooser1:
NEW FERTILIZER PRODUCT INTRODUCTION (For crops,birds (poultry) and fish

Dear sir/ma

I ,Afolaranmi habeeb,director of sales working at GNLD/NEOLIFE international.I'm writing this letter to propose our agro organic fertilizer called SUPERGRO.

SUPERGRO is most used by Nigeria farmers as source of fertilizer to protect and Increase growth of their agricultural farm produce.It's a natural wetting agent,penetrable,spreader and sticker that has no chemical.it increase the production of food and cash crop.

Key Benefits

Optimises water use by overcoming water repellancy, increasing the rate of soil penetration.Reduces run-off and evaporation.Compatible with agricultural aids and can improve the performance of pesticides, insecticides and fertilisers.

Details

Non-toxic, non-caustic and non-flammable making it safe and easy to handle and use.Very concentrated and economical, mixed with water in a dilution of 1:1000.Suitable for use on all indoor and outdoor vegetation.

Usage

Add 1 ml of Super Gro to 1 litre of water.

I look forward to your response of purchasing.If you have questions regarding this product,please do not hesistate to contact me through my whatsapp number +2348146755277..

Sizes: 1litre and 5ltr keg

Endorse by the vice president of Nigeria prof Yemi osibanjo

Thanks.
AFOLARANMI HABEEB
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by tpben: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
Choiceagric:
At my gnld brother,
Please,nevr qoute supergro for people again,let fear God,supergro is not in anyway related to fertilizer or organic manure as many people say it is,yes,it is so darm well good as what it os produce for,(wetnes and nutrient rete tion)but naming it fertilizer can mislead many new commers,yes,i do use it but not alone,it can i crease the efficiency of all other fertilizers or even fungicide,but naming it fetilizer is far over the board,in fact,let be sincere with ourself from the brocure(gnld product catalogue)no place supergro is mention as fertilizer,check it well sir,i have been a gnld distributor for the past 8 years just because of personal health then and i know almost everything thing about the product but they never train us that it is fertilizer,the worse they will train you on it is that ot work like fertilizer which is even wrong to compare with fertilizer,please,lets be guided.

They will never hear! Kai!!

That product is shitty.
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
Intendy:

please how much did you get this okro seed
Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by Mrkellz: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2020
Anyone know the name of this variety?

Re: 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm by okoroemeka(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2020
Mrkellz:
Anyone know the name of this variety?
looks like avenir that is under a shade,cause of poor fruit set.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (61) (Reply)

Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business / Catfish Farming: My Story / Tomato Production And Marketing. Facts Backed With Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.