Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi (50382 Views)

Atiku And Peter Obi Storm Anambra In Style For Campaign (Photos) / APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Butoneday2(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
I'm from UDI and I can tell you guys categorically that if Buhari gets up to 5000 votes in Enugu, call me bastard. if you see any vote for Buhari, just know that they are from Northerners doing business at Garriki and Ama-hausa. Although, we have mobilized to disenfranchise them this coming Election. go to Ogbete market and shout sai baba, you can only survive lynching just by miracle. we are waiting patiently. All our block votes must go to Atiku, we the youths have resolved already.
I dey feel u my guy. Am Atikulating with u. Cheers!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by madridsta007(m): 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Afospecialk:

Count Edo and Kogi out of the 19 million

Edo and Kogi ar not part of reprobate IPOB support for looters.

Thank you.
Sai Corruption!!!!!
Sai Buhari!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by madridsta007(m): 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2019
Holak:

The Governor factor. Ugwuanyi is a mobilizer and the people like him so much

I am actually shocked.
To pull the Igbo man from his business and work for a political rally is one of the most difficult things to do in this life. This is crowd shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Chitumu: 7:32pm On Feb 01, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
I'm from UDI and I can tell you guys categorically that if Buhari gets up to 5000 votes in Enugu, call me bastard. if you see any vote for Buhari, just know that they are from Northerners doing business at Garriki and Ama-hausa. Although, we have mobilized to disenfranchise them this coming Election. go to Ogbete market and shout sai baba, you can only survive lynching just by miracle. we are waiting patiently. All our block votes must go to Atiku, we the youths have resolved already.
THANK U FOR D INFO. DISINFRANCHING INYAMIRIS IN HAUSA LAND IS EASY AS ABC TOO. DO ME I DO U. IS FAIR

2 Likes

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by ERO32: 7:36pm On Feb 01, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Keep deceiving yourself.
see pain.
Sorry:-P

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by ERO32: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
MrAJQ:
I thought the IPOB said Igbo's are not jobless? That they don't attend rally where these ones gotten from?

There is no double standard group of people in Nigeria like the Igbo's and the PDP
if we have crowd problem, if we no get problem.
Are you in the hospital already.?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by chukwunedum150(m): 7:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
My state ENUGU will be one of those states that wil suffer most in the hand of buhari if he wins

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Timatayo1: 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Iku re fun APC won to keran who see what am just seen now omo see original crowd not like kano APC rented crowd from Niger republic I jus dey love PDP more and more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by chakula: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy

A remark from a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Anambrapikin(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
Afospecialk:

Olodo do yu even know the total number of elegible registered voters in the entire SE and SS ?

Ordinary NW vote is enough to surpass the combination of SE and SS
You are the real Olodo or you think it is only Yoruba that registered in Lagos, you think it is only Yoruba that made up of the 13 Million Voters. Abi if igbo man register in Lagos they will count him among the people that registered in the east. It is unfortunate that you have refused to reason with your brain. Hope you know the number of Igbos in Lagos and Kano. This election is a pure supremacy war between Yoruba Muslim who hate progress and development and Igbos who are industries and clamour for a favourable environment for their business to thrive. It is unfortunate that you cliam you went to school but reason like acute illiterate. Even your so called professor have been reduced to a mere local marketer. Tufiakwa Ndi Of mmanu unu gwuru mmadu ike.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by sammy99(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
dedos:

At the end,your 100% votes will still end up equating to a mire 5% which can't make your Atiku/Obi the winner......so keep shouting while it last in 2weeks time.

so y are u zombies now dragging d 5% votes wen u know dat will seal atiku's victory after d northerners has been divided and atiku gets a reasonable amount of votes from d southwest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by osazeeblue01: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2019
Today in Enugu major markets where be closed down because of our incoming president(Atiku)

Atiku/Obi2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
I’m actually shocked to see such a crowd. Wow!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by ada9ja(f): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR is a successful businessman and a philanthropist, and has created over 50,000 direct jobs and 250,000 indirect ones; thereby making him the largest private employer of labour in Adamawa state only second to the state government. Some of his businesses include; co-founder of Intels, an oil servicing business with extensive operations in Nigeria and abroad.
- He is also the founder of Adama Beverages Limited, and the American University of Nigeria (AUN) (the only American style university in Sub-Saharan Africa), both in Yola, Adamawa. if he manages his businesses well, with such labour force, he will do same for Nigeria.

nigeria is not a business or compare to a company, if he want to help nigeria let him act in his lane
movie sweet no be only actor but director, cameraman etc
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by ehije007(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
Enugu State people are Obediently Atikulated

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by RTSC: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2019
Afospecialk:

Count Edo and Kogi out of the 19 million

Edo and Kogi ar not part of reprobate IPOB support for looters.
Kogi is not part of the ss/se.

And edo votes is not enough to change anything. It would be split anyway.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Abagworo(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2019
Looks empty

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Nasman387(m): 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
Naxo.... no time for nonsense.
we go vote on merit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by nonsobaba: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
You forced traders to close their shops and dragged them to go to the stadium for rally and you are beating your chest that you have pulled crowd for atikuloot/obituary cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by KunleyY19(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
tysontim:

SE voting pattern influences the votes of all igbos and igboid groups including their neighbors, they are more relevant than SW voters Nigeria

The same way all your united votes didn't save you Brother from the axe for years ago...
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by IbrahimDamola: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2019
dedos:

At the end,your 100% votes will still end up equating to a mire 5% which can't make your Atiku/Obi the winner......so keep shouting while it last in 2weeks time.

We Yoruba Muslims are minority to the rest of the south. #TrueTalk. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by GleestarsMag: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
video
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Indispensable85(m): 11:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jowanson:

Must you be insultive? Very typical of an APC supporter! Can't you just opine based on the issue the person raised?

That's the only language political neophytes like you and your fellow atikulooters understand.
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by edudguy(m): 1:45am On Feb 02, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
No. How can you say Buhari is a dictator but you are also doing the same. They (the Hausas) have the right to vote so do you. You can't stop them from practicing their fundamental human right. So what will you do to them? Beat them up? or chase them away. If you do so, then you are a hypocrite. Doing what you preach against
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Idrisayuba8: 3:06am On Feb 02, 2019
BUHARI INHERITED AN UNSTABLE ECONOMY
1. Minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, said the Federal Government has borrowed about N473billion to pay salaries and fund the 2015 budget - May 2015
2. ‘’At least N30 trillion of Nigerian money has either been stolen, diverted or unaccounted for in the last few years under Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as Finance Minister’’. - Chukwuma Charles Soludo Feb. 4th, 2015.
3. N8.6 trillion stolen from Nigeria each year - AU report 2014 cited by Chukwuma Charles Soludo
4. ‘’The crises had begun to impact on the global economy, and we noticed some downward slide in oil prices in recent weeks. The Minister of Finance said there’s need to buckle up and ensure proper management of available resources to prepare Nigeria in case there is any recession.”- June 14th, 2012.
5. The Ministry of Finance is preparing just in case the crisis goes a bit deeper, Nigeria should be positioned to weather the storm and coast safely. Presently, we have no problem in terms of our finance management. Ministry of Finance- June 14th, 2012
6. ‘’Don’t Blame BUHARI, Jonathan Crumbled Nigeria’s Economy’’-Ngozi Okonjo Iweala – September 2016
7. The embezzled extraordinary story of Nigeria's $20 billion oil money 'leakage' unaccounted.- Sanusi Lamido Sanusi 2013
8. Finance Minister Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala told reporters at a press conference in November 2013 that a significant portion of that money was distributed to the powerful governors of Nigeria's 36 states instead of being saved for a rainy day.

9. “I was in government when the likes of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Aganga, Sanusi were crying that we should save; we collectively said we don’t want savings, and we are now in this mess. – Peter Obi 2017

10. Former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Sanusi Lamido Sanusi warned the Federal government that Nigeria was heading for serious economic crisis. His warnings followed his disclosure that the country lost $16 billion to subsidies that year (2011)

11. Former CBN governor Sanusi Lamido Sanusi noted under PDP government that the Nigerian foreign reserves had been depleted such that serious economic crisis would befall the nation if the oil prices crash continues in the international market (2011).

Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by KuwaiitiDinar: 3:24am On Feb 02, 2019
So as you guys will not shout Baifra after the election results has been announced
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by Jowanson: 7:44am On Feb 02, 2019
Indispensable85:

That's the only language political neophytes like you and your fellow atikulooters understand.

And he is still insultive! Mellinium child! Lolzzzz indomie pikin....Attack the issue and not the personality....politics is not war! With your response now, how do you want me to take you seriously?
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by bkool7(m): 8:13am On Feb 02, 2019
Certainly Atiku will get about 80% votes in the SE and about 70% in the SS
Re: PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi by B2mario(m): 8:43am On Feb 02, 2019
saltyatarodo:
Are you seeing what I am saw ?

APCists how far?
No, the right gramma should be, are you seeing what i was sawing? Sai baba Atiku jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Things We Have Noticed Since PMB Assumed Power - Must Read / Abdulmalik Umar: Policemen Celebrate Arrest Of Boko Haram Commander / What Each Oil-Producing State Received In Refunds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.