Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' (36361 Views)

Moment Burna Boy's Stylist Tried Stopping Him From Throwing His Jacket To Crowd / Adekunle Gold Reacts To The New Charges Against Omoyele Sowore / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Yomzzyblog: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Singer Adekunle Gold has taken to his social media space to react to the size of the crowd that turned up for auditions into the Big brother naija house.

He said he hopes they use the same energy and desperation to vote in the forthcoming 2019 general elections.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/lets-use-same-energy-desperation-to-vote-adekunle-gold-reacts-crowd-bbnaija-audition.html

14 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Yomzzyblog: 5:47pm On Feb 01, 2019
cool cool
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:48pm On Feb 01, 2019
Will they give us 45 million after voting? undecided

171 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by GOFRONT(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
I love your Energy on Simi

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Abjay97(m): 5:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
In other words
Vote out Buhari

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by celebgistz2: 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Hmm
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Jobless people.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by razzi2014(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2019
its just a pity that most of them will prefer to stay at home on election day

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Tamarapetty(f): 6:50pm On Feb 01, 2019
Impossible! Nigerians are the ones doing themselves. How won't the country remain stagnant.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by oluwatosink: 7:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Will they give us 45 million after voting? undecided
Abi na cool

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by MJBOLT: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2019
i hope he will say the same thing when people show up for his shows

33 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Pruwa: 7:40pm On Feb 01, 2019
True talk but sadly they won't

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Rextizz(m): 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2019
Pruwa:
True talk but sadly they won't
Becuz you and them don't have common sense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by hungryboy(m): 8:30pm On Feb 01, 2019
Vote for who?
As a hopeless Nigerian youth, getting into the Big brother house will surely bring you fame and fortune while Buhari or Atiku winning the election will only make them, their cabal, family and friends richer.
So give me one good reason why i go go stand for sun dey wait to vote for either of 'em?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by happybee: 8:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
True talk from him.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by WebSurfer(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2019
Useless youths everywhere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by jamaicabakare(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Ogbeni Kunle use the same energy on Simi.

Unna two do wedding codedly but unna no go let us rest with pictures from your honeymoon.

RUBBISH!

7 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by deji17: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
What is wrong with the youths of this country? Absolute bunkum. Complete inanity.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by biosilicon: 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2019
Lol. to them what adekunle gold said is just like.......

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Olutola88(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
It is not possible for them to use the same energy to vote because:

1. 45million Naira is not involved
2. Even if you say you want to vote to secure your future, what makes you think the candidate you will be voting for is not the one that will eventually make Nigeria worse.

No be this Naija wey we dey?

However, I feel most people in that audition wasted their time cos it's hard to believe the selection process is not on man-know-man basis.

I still can't figure out how Nina was successful in an audition

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Tunasco4u(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2019
OK
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by mazimee(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Unfortunately they will rather use the energy for BBNaija alone, and only for BBNaija.

Most of our youths are not politically inclined

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2019
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by awa(m): 8:57pm On Feb 01, 2019
Adekunle I don't blame you calling Nigerian hustling to see if they could win about 45m desperate.
You too you are desperate in marrying Simi because she don hammer...

Celebrities making noise as if it is better with them... Who you don epp?

8 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by IamLucy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2019
lazy yoots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2019
The population big pass population for some people presidential campaign rally. I haven't called names biko. grin

But Nigerian youths nawa. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Reacts To Crowd At BBNaija Audition: 'Use The Same Energy To Vote' by Mirallas: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2019
hungryboy:
Vote for who?
As a hopeless Nigerian youth, getting into the Big brother house will surely bring you fame and fortune while Buhari or Atiku winning the election will only make them, their cabal, family and friends richer.
So give me one good reason why i go go stand for sun dey wait to vote for either of 'em?
Are they the only one, can't you make research on other candidates and see if there's any of them that is worthy of your vote.Why must you always give excuse for laziness, is bbn more important than your future and that of your family?

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada / Tochi Okechukwu Celebrates His Birthday With Nice Pictures / "Gele Santa" - Eniola Badmus Poses With Chickens To Celebrate Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.