Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,734 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS (48970 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi In China As May Delivery Date Still Sketchy - Pics / Railway: Amaechi Accuses Chinese Firm Of Breaching Contract / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: Amaechi Inspects Apapa Port, Ebute-Metta Construction Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by HimName: 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2019
SaintLucia:
Lol you quickly distance yourself from them

E b like u no know how people dey run from that name.

Even known IPOB members here don dey deny d IPOB identity. The name dey pain nor b small.

Name wey Ekuke Dog get value pass grin

Aswear, some people brain light pass dust particles.

Slaves to Hausa Fulani Muslim man grin

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by SaintLucia: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2019
berrystunn:

Be Deceiving yourself railway my dog asss, hardship insecurity killings everywhere.

Talking nonsense to appreciate what others started or to appreciate the lost of jobs and bad policy

To appreciate our education or price of food and the rate of dollars.

To appreciate transparency international that State Nigeria is more corrupt.

To appreciate voting for buhari for cables to run the country.

Tahh go and sleep.
Na you dey feel all those things you listed and you will continue to suffer in poverty till 2023. Idiot the 3 years plus of Buhari is what have turned you into beggar plus frustration. Se your papa build house during the 16 miserable years of PDP? Una no go let people hear word. Yesterday it was No Leferedum No Erection but suddenly woke up because of Dollars. The Ogoja tribe will rule Nigeria before your tribe since una no know how to play politics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by shegz24(m): 12:55am On Feb 02, 2019
id911:
If you like create 50,000 threads everyday on this singular project being constructed at snail speed, it's all over for the lifeless one because the youth of this country have already made up their minds to Atikulate... Even Aliko Dangote is Atikulating
The same Dangote that is an advisor in Buhari's campaign team... rest abeg
Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by Blue3k(m): 1:25am On Feb 02, 2019
grandstar:
What the country needs are freight trains. These are glorified white elephants if they don't carry freight

Trains are meant for man and not man for trains

That is the plan as Amaechi mentioned multiple times.They just need to make sure all lines are connected to ports and dry ports as Buhari directed. The lines will go all the way to Maradi Niger for freight services. They could break even on passengers side but they always opt to subsidize ticket prices. The act like these rail lines werent built with debt.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by grandstar(m): 1:55am On Feb 02, 2019
Blue3k:

That is the plan as Amaechi mentioned multiple times.They just need to make sure all lines are connected to ports and dry ports as Buhari directed. The lines will go all the way to Maradi Niger for freight services. They could break even on passengers side but they always opt to subsidize ticket prices. The act like these rail lines werent built with debt.

Good to hear the word freight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by rusher14: 1:58am On Feb 02, 2019
berrystunn:

Be Deceiving yourself railway my dog asss, hardship insecurity killings everywhere.

Talking nonsense to appreciate what others started or to appreciate the lost of jobs and bad policy

To appreciate our education or price of food and the rate of dollars.

To appreciate transparency international that State Nigeria is more corrupt.

To appreciate voting for buhari for cables to run the country.

Tahh go and sleep.

Shut up.

How many house you build for 16 years of PDP?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by ToyinDipo(m): 2:01am On Feb 02, 2019
God bless PMB, SW will never forget this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by Empiree: 5:10am On Feb 02, 2019
GuyWise101:
Apc and bulhari cannot decieve us in this dying minute, we have already made up our mind to vote bulhari out and that is final.....

Never again shall we have a murderous dullard as president.
I would agree with you if Atiku is not Buhari major competitor undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by Ikpongiton: 6:37am On Feb 02, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin

Lets just make Buhari the minister of transportation

Amaechi becomes the DG of the Railway corporation

And Kingsley Muoghalu becomes president
buhari will only perform well as the chief imam of abuja central mosque
Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by rottennaija(m): 6:48am On Feb 02, 2019
izzou:
grin grin grin

Lets just make Buhari the minister of transportation

Amaechi becomes the DG of the Railway corporation

And Kingsley Muoghalu becomes president

It takes political will to get things done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by deebrownneymar: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2019
They don't look comfortable with Amaechi on the train.
Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by mechanics(m): 7:02am On Feb 02, 2019
Do they also serve snacks in the train or just there for fancy?
Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by Omooniya1: 7:11am On Feb 02, 2019
GuyWise101:
Apc and bulhari cannot decieve us in this dying minute, we have already made up our mind to vote bulhari out and that is final.....

Never again shall we have a murderous dullard as president.

With 5% vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by pimper24: 7:12am On Feb 02, 2019
[quote author=deomelo post=75330489][/quote] but I'm I the only one getting confused on this rider. "Amechi going to Abeokuta on a Lagos - Ibadan rail line" . Do we have Geography people here cool
Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by Lisaint(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2019
I have no problem with you guys bashing yourself with APC or PDP did it,
We all know APC is PDP that change color, The thing is we need this infrastructures to be there, we need this development, We elected this people to do this, Let us stop from making it look as if they are doing us a big favor whenever they do their constitutional duty, Imagine if these has been a long time ago

Indian is connected by rail throughout their country
Imagine if this has been in place
You will live in another state and work in Lagos

Personally I felt Lagos state needs a project like this that will link it to Ondo and Ondo should sign up with another state..

But even the Light Rail we did not hear anything about it again....

Personally I also think Toll gate to Oshodi should have been a good kick off the point for the light rail instead of Okokomaiko to marina or wherever that makes it takes ages to complete
Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by 7lives: 9:34am On Feb 02, 2019
berrystunn:

Be fooling yourself..
Church's across Nigeria ask all members to get there PVC. We have over 11 million registered voters in Lagos alone.. you think is for APC to continue lol ?

You will see the reason soon

See this one o, Atiku is a Christian and Muslims don't even have PVC.
February 16 is almost here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by 7lives: 9:39am On Feb 02, 2019
Movingon:

PLEASE stop this rubbish. who are you fooling? stop lying and dont let them deceive you. the problem with most nigerians is that we forget things easily and forsack history. my friend open your eyes. make good use of your data. think, ask questions, make research. Goodluck Jonathan paid fully for this rail and commissioned some of them and it will take 25 years for it to be fully completed all over the country. your buhari only inherited it because government is a continum. APC is full of lies, its a big shame to take total praise from gullible Nigerians for what you and God knows you did not do. i am truly fed up with this childish government of buhari. i swear. well use this link and see the full details for yourself

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-obasanjo-jonathan-buhariwhose-is-the-abuja-kaduna-rail-line

Oni iranu, sifia pain.
Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by 7lives: 9:42am On Feb 02, 2019
SaintLucia:
Na you dey feel all those things you listed and you will continue to suffer in poverty till 2023. Idiot the 3 years plus of Buhari is what have turned you into beggar plus frustration. Se your papa build house during the 16 miserable years of PDP? Una no go let people hear word. Yesterday it was No Leferedum No Erection but suddenly woke up because of Dollars. The Ogoja tribe will rule Nigeria before your tribe since una no know how to play politics.

They want other tribes in Nigeria to become stagnant like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by murmee: 9:53am On Feb 02, 2019
Sadejos:
Thats where we should have been, anyways better late than never
Yes, that is where we should have been but the OIL CABALS made sure it never happened because it will jeopardise their business of diverting Petroleum products to neighbouring countries.

They know that it is impossible to divert a train loaded with Petrol Tanks but it is very easy and lucrative to divert loaded Petroleum Tankers/Trucks to Cameroon, Benin Republic etc.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by Fidelismaria: 11:10am On Feb 02, 2019
Rubbish

15th century technology in 21st century

What a shame
Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by koresh: 11:16am On Feb 02, 2019
This is a fat lie..i live in Ogun State and I can categorically tell you that the work is still going on and may take up to a year before completion...APC is a scam and I see no reason why yoruba people should vote again for Buhari just because of Osinbajo pastor turned liar all in the name of politics....dony be deceive Nigerians get your PVC and vote out this scam called government....look at efcc they don't have time for politicians again but Yahoo boys.
Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2019
Buhari has not been able to drag Nigeria out of its economic stupor for nearly 4 years, and rail projects that have radically expanded the debt of the nation in just 4 years is what some people are cheering. grin Who cursed us to be this foolish?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by iamjavadem(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2019
Wailer, so they cannot complete projects started by last administration. I can see you are in pains.
chozzy:
All they have to show Nigerians are GEJ's railways and airport buildings.

Fake people.
Empty govt,
Zero achievement
Re: Lagos Ibadan Railway. Amaechi On A Train Ride To Abeokuta On New Coaches. PICS by naijajobspost(m): 2:13pm On Feb 02, 2019
I wonder where the rail track passes through coz I have not seen any on lagos/Ibadan way so I guess the project is a flop it can’t be easily accessible to real commuters.almost all train rail lines I know I In the world connect through the city .dubai connects through the city .new York also through the city even the long distance rail lines in Tokyo and Beijing connects through the city

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Resumes Office After Election Break(photos) / Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures. / 2 Military Helicopters Spotted At Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.