₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,315,312 members, 5,101,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2019 at 09:56 AM

Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide (38644 Views)

Gtbank Graduate Trainee Programme Update / Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) OND Internship Program 2019 - Nationwide / Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Recruitment, 2019 – Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by Pbouy: 3:12pm On Feb 16
Kemzyasher:

Please do you know what we are to expect in the next stage?
no o
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by tstaiwo: 9:49pm On Feb 16
It wasn't stated when the next stage will be
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by Pbouy: 8:50am On Feb 18
Please has anyone been communicated to with date of interview?
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by uxomykaz: 12:20pm On Feb 18
Pbouy:
Please has anyone been communicated to with date of interview?

No, I have not received any info.Are you for tech academy?
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by odi104: 6:03pm On Feb 18
Guys, i did my panel interview today,
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by mikeayus(m): 7:43pm On Feb 18
u did it at cpc lekki ryt?

odi104:
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by Kemzyasher(f): 8:08pm On Feb 18
odi104:
Please how was it? Are candidates still asked to write eassy? What kind of questions were asked? Please help
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by odi104: 8:41pm On Feb 18
mikeayus:
u did it at cpc lekki ryt?

Yeah
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by odi104: 8:43pm On Feb 18
Kemzyasher:

Please how was it? Are candidates still asked to write eassy? What kind of questions were asked? Please help

There wasn't any essay to write, it was ok. My advice is to know your CV well and prepare for behavioral questions.

2 Likes

Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by odi104: 8:45pm On Feb 18
Words of advice for anyone going to/about to take the GT Bank assessment test:
1.) Make sure you do the 3 practice questions before you start the test.
2.) There are 10 pages consisting of 5 questions, i'll advice that you do all the easiest questions page by page before going back to do the harder ones/ questions that'll take longer time to answer. (Best advice is to do the verbal reasoning questions with true, false or cannot say last as it takes time to complete).
3.) Answer the synonyms and antonyms questions first as they are the easiest.
4.) When it comes to the shapes questions, look at how many sides they have compared to the other. e.g if they say a square is to a hexagon as a heptagon is to ---------? it means 4 sides is to 6 sides as 7 sides is gonna be to 9 sides, so you have to look for the geometry shape with 9 sides.
5.) Finally, i regards to time if your the type that doesn't like skipping questions and you answer everything as you go, i'll advice that you spend a maximum of 1min per page so that you'll have 2 mins left to crosscheck your work at the end. (Don't panic if you don't finish, it is much better to answer 30-40 questions correctly than to complete 50 questions and have less that 15 correct).
I wish you all the best for those who are writing the test.

7 Likes

Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by Kemzyasher(f): 8:45pm On Feb 18
odi104:

There wasn't any essay to write, it was ok. My advice is to know your CV well and prepare for behavioral questions.
Thank you
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by mikeayus(m): 9:40pm On Feb 18
okay, congrats..i heard successful persons will be starting 2 n half months
training sch on monday
odi104:

Yeah
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by mbukun: 10:21pm On Feb 18
so no hope for those of us outside lagos?
mikeayus:
training sch on monday
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by uxomykaz: 10:39pm On Feb 18
odi104:

please when did you get invite for the interview?
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by odi104: 10:42pm On Feb 18
mikeayus:
training sch on monday

How was your interview?
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by odi104: 10:43pm On Feb 18
uxomykaz:

please when did you get invite for the interview?

Hey, actually i got my invite today and went for my interview on the same day.
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by uxomykaz: 10:59pm On Feb 18
odi104:

Hey, actually i got my invite today and went for my interview on the same day.

Alright. thanks. I actually did my assessment on Thursday last week, I got a success mail the following day and to prepare for interview. But no message yet to confirm date of interview
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by odi104: 11:20pm On Feb 18
uxomykaz:

Alright. thanks. I actually did my assessment on Thursday last week, I got a success mail the following day and to prepare for interview. But no message yet to confirm date of interview

At what location?
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by uxomykaz: 6:06am On Feb 19
odi104:

At what location?
Akin Adesola, Victoria Island
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by JayFlamez: 10:57am On Feb 19
I am from lagos and have still not gotten a test invite. Who is in the same boat with me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by Pbouy: 11:32am On Feb 19
Who has gone for panel interview in ph
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by mbukun: 11:56am On Feb 19
wait, people in PH took the test?
Pbouy:
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by OshinSeun: 11:57am On Feb 19
Pbouy:
You had your test in PH? cry

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by expialidocious: 12:41pm On Feb 19
mbukun:
wait, people in PH took the test?
OshinSeun:
You had your test in PH? cry
shocked

cheesy
Y'all thought Lagos was the only centre?
I also wrote in pH and was successful. We now await the next stage
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by mbukun: 12:58pm On Feb 19
are you a first class graduate?
expialidocious:
shocked

cheesy
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by G007(m): 1:04pm On Feb 19
Any Abuja candidate called yet?

1 Like

Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by expialidocious: 2:58pm On Feb 19
mbukun:
are you a first class graduate?
Why do you ask?
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by Anon000: 9:27pm On Feb 19
expialidocious:
shocked

cheesy
I wrote in PH too last Thursday, was successful. Awaiting the interview date.
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by odi104: 11:53pm On Feb 20
Has anyone heard back after their interview?
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by Dammysmart: 4:52am On Feb 21
odi104:
Has anyone heard back after their interview?
Today is medicals and Training school starts on Monday.
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by odi104: 8:41am On Feb 21
Dammysmart:
Today is medicals and Training school starts on Monday.

? I just did my panel interview on monday, surely this medicals is for the previous set who have done final interview?
Re: Gtbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 - Nationwide by Dammysmart: 9:08am On Feb 21
odi104:

? I just did my panel interview on monday, surely this medicals is for the previous set who have done final interview?
Your set sir, Final interview mail came in on Tuesday and it was done yesterday. final interview was yesterday and success mail came in too. Medicals is today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Teachers' Salaries. Let's know How Much You're Paid / Whao! I Passed INEC Aptitude Test And Got the Job! / Lagos To Employ 1000 LASDRI Graduates As Conductors With N50,000 As Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.